BY GIORGIO ARMANI

A floral eau de parfum that reflects the sparkle, strength, brilliance and sexiness of the Emporio Armani woman. The sensory blend is a surprising gourmand fragrance to give a woman a self confident and audacious feeling.

Summer B.
Omg this is my all time favorite perfume, I got a little sample of this year's ago in a magazine and I literally could still smell this the next day on me arm!! I knew then that this was going to be an amazing perfume!!! I love love love mine and it lasts ALL day long!
Christy C.
Elkfork, KY
This perfume is amazing! It smells grown up and classy. The scent lasts all day on me and is not over powering. The glass bottle it comes in is very simple and pretty. This was my first big girl perfume:).I've purchased this perfume a couple of times. Right now I'm currently out but I will be buying it again.
Alyssa C.
E Bridgewtr, MA
This perfume smells amazing! I purchased it for the first time about 5 years ago. It has a lovely light and clean floral smell. I get compliments when I wear it and the smell just puts me in a great mood. I use it for special occasions when my husband and I have a date night! I will absolutely be replacing this bottle when it runs low.
Teresa T.
Such a bright yet sexy scent! It was my first perfume and I love the way it smells, but it just doesn't last. Just a couple hours later, the smell always fades, and I never carry it around with me, so I can't reapply. I just wish it were longer lasting.
Estefania O.
My mom bought this about 8 years ago. I was so in love with the fresh smell it has. Not to long ago I went to the store and saw it. I was so happy I bought it right away. I'm telling you the smell is so fresh and girly. The scent stays all day.
Yolanda L.
This is my absolute favorite scent ever. A few years ago my husband bought this for me as a gift and I absolutely fell in love with it. I use daily it out and I wanted it back so badly and last year for my birthday my sister bought it for me I was so happy. This scent is long lasting and it smells incredible. I love this product.
Brit C.
Auburn, NY
I love this perfume, very fresh scent, I like to wear going out for a nice dinner. My husband loves the scent as well. At first it has a strong scent but wears very nicely. I find the longer I wear it, the better it smells.
joy a.
Newbury Park, CA
Armani's Diamonds eau de parfum is the perfect all-year-round perfume. It is not too strong nor too floral/fruity. I have two bottles - one for my dressing table and another I carry with me at all time in my purse. Anyone looking for a new and exquisite scent for all day needs to check out Armani's Diamonds.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
One of my favorite perfumes. Especially for special ocassions. Long lasting, need only apply a little bit once and you continue to smell it throughout the day. It has a nice light, sweet and sophisticated scent to it. There is nothing else out there like it. A must have for every woman's perfume collection.
Mariam I.
Burbank, IL
I love this spray. It's light weight and smells nice. It doesn't last to long but it does the job. I do recommend it for the ladies who like a light scented perfume I would buy it again. It's a nice everyday scent.
nur balqis z.
kuala lumpur, Malaysia
Hi!! I would like to know how long it will be last? How it smells like? Like flower? Fruit? Or fresh scent?
Ashley E.
N Lauderdale, FL
Where is this sold? I can't find it anywhere ūüė©
Adriana O.
Atwater , CA
Who can describe this scent for me?
heather l.
Does this perfume last all day?
Valentina F.
How it smells? Do you think it's worth the money?

back