Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds For Men Eau De Toilette uploaded by Mily S.Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds For Men Eau De Toilette uploaded by Roberto J.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Subverted with surprising and addictive ingredients, the icy opening of this men's fragrance contrasts with lingering sensual, burning accents that develop into woody notes. The sparkling duality of the eau de toilette gives birth to a play of dazzling aromatic scents and encapsulates the essence of a man.

Angie D.
Marshall , WI
I got this last christmas as a gift. The smell is pretty strong for me and different that in the store. I dont know why. I am using it pretty rarely even i was looking forward to use this perfume. But unfortunately not my fragrance.
Ben T.
St Clr Shores, MI
Armani diamonds is the bomb-diggity. This is probably one of my top 5 favorite colognes out there. It's a little pricey but it goes a long way. Just a little splash will last all day. The sun is not overbearing yet lingers. I would recommend this to any guy or girl for that matter.
Paul B.
This bold smell with a touch of sweet had me swooning. I absolutely love this smell. I felt that Aqua was a bit used by too many others. Diamonds left a lingering scent that lasted well into the day. I always have some handy!
juan m.
Doral, FL
gran calidad en su fragancia, me gusta porque su aroma es duradero y no provoca alergias ya que su olor no es muy fuerte, se lo recomiendo a todas esas personas que les gusta marca la diferencia con su olor corporal la verdad es que supero mis espectativas
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a good one I personally like it even though it is a little pricey. But unfortunately some people are just a little picky about it. My boyfriend doesn't like it so oh well ūüėĒ it is what it is lol
Rawad H.
I love this scent on my man. I don't care for the deep woodsy scents, the musky scents or the super spicy scents. This one is sophisticated and understated at the same time. The first bottle came from the Armani store in Italy. When my man ran out, I couldn't find it here in the Northwest. Every store offered to order it, but it was less expensive on Amazon, in fact, much less than I paid in Italy! The bottle arrived attractively packaged. I will definitely visit the fancy stores to select a fragrance for my man and then come home and order it from Amazon again.
Alex P.
modesto
Armani made a bold statement with this cologne. Diamonds are no longer a girls best friend. Armani has made a better union between man and diamonds than any jeweller.
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
This perfume is lovely. It isn't musky or old-lady smelling. I've been wearing this for about 6 years and there isn't a day I wear it where I do not get a compliment. It isn't overpowering. You only need about 3 spritz and it stays with you all day!
Josh C.
Tempe, AZ
I found this cologne about 10 years ago and have tried many products since. I like to keep a bit of this around for special occasions. Rustic smell, sharp and earthy for a classy gentleman when going out on the town. Potent and will never go out of style.
Paula S.
Corp Christi, TX
Though it may seem weird to review men's products, I must say I love this cologne. My fiance has been using this since I can remember. It is not too strong and it is very attractive scent. Lady's a must buy as gift, it is worth every penny and your men will love it too.
Nicky S.
Bronx, NY
I want buy this for my husband birthday. I'm just wondering does it smell good.
Kimberly A.
Where can i buy it?
Drew S.
Columbus, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Do they still make this? I would like to sample this!
Heath C.
Any Armani brand smells good to me! This one i havent tried, is this just as good as the Aquai di gio?? Or better/worse??
Vanessa R.
I hear a lot of mixed reviews on this anyone have some insight ? I need to start thinking about holiday gifts !

Amazon