Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz uploaded by Mily S.
Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz

Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Design House: Giorgio Armani, Fragrance notes: Citrus Bergamot Cedar Szechwan Pepper Gaiac Wood Ambroxan Vetiver Cocoa Bean, Year introduced: 2008, Gender: Men, EDT Spray 1, 7 oz, see more...

Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz
Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz
larissa f.
Uruguaiana
Então , produto maravilhoso tudo e enfim adorei o produto maravilhoso obg bjs adorei
Leah Y.
This product is my go to when it comes to buying my boyfriend a birthday/Christmas present. It's great value, and has an all day lasting smell. It's suitable for both female and male as I do tend to steal it off him. The only improvement I would make is maybe a bigger bottle?
Rebecca J.
Staffordshire
I love this aftershave, my boyfriend discovered it and i instantly noticed the change in aftershave from his usual, i was very impressed with the sent and so was he. This product although very pricey is worth the money. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Asia H.
Spruce grove
Smells amazing me and my friends all use it definitely recommend great for a gift cute for all seasons beauty must have 10 or 10
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
I like this smell. It's nice and clean and lasts a long time. I always buy this for a present
claire c.
Glasgow
smells amazing! lasts for hours, packaging is pretty, worth the money! nothing smells like it ! amazing will buy again
Evelina B.
This perfume smells so so good. It's long lasting and you can smell it on you during the day ! I bought it at a perfume shop . The scent is really really good . I would buy it again.
izzy h.
Nottinghamshire, Nottinghamshire
Smells amazing lasts all day, always get compliments when I wear it. I love it so much
Bianca E.
Durban
This stuff smells amazing. The packaging is awesome. And it last for hours and hours. Will last you the whole day.
NH Chetoui E.
How does it smell? ? Vanilla? ?
sara z.
Alicante
Me llama la atencion este perfume. Alguien lo ha probado? Que pensais? Es una buena marca, seguro huele bien
Alondra S.
Toronto
Is this a good price for this product
Daisy V.
How does it smell is it too strong?
Kemely L.