Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz uploaded by Mily S.
Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz

Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Design House: Giorgio Armani, Fragrance notes: Citrus Bergamot Cedar Szechwan Pepper Gaiac Wood Ambroxan Vetiver Cocoa Bean, Year introduced: 2008, Gender: Men, EDT Spray 1, 7 oz, see more...

Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz
Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz
Denisse D.
Denisse D.
Tampa, Fl
super long lasting and it smells sooo good. i completely recommend this as a great gift
Carol A.
Carol A.
São Paulo
Esse armani eu amo
Tem uma fragrância diferente dos outros,eu tenho um canal no youtube e gostaria que vcs me enviassem coisas diy pois uso nos vídeos!
Agradeço desde já!
grata!
Carol!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Oh my god!!! To me this perfume smell extremely amazing, giorgio armani is the best!!!
Breeta C.
Breeta C.
Missouri city
It smells great but is an eau de toilette so won't last long with few sprays
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
ABERDARE, MID GLAMORGAN
I've heard that this is a scent for women and men, I would like to get this as a birthday gift for the father of my baby, as I know he likes this brand.
Alondra Z.
Alondra Z.
Glennville, GA
Ive never smell it but it looks it is really nice. I will love to try it this.
Leah Y.
Leah Y.
This product is my go to when it comes to buying my boyfriend a birthday/Christmas present. It's great value, and has an all day lasting smell. It's suitable for both female and male as I do tend to steal it off him. The only improvement I would make is maybe a bigger bottle?
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Staffordshire
I love this aftershave, my boyfriend discovered it and i instantly noticed the change in aftershave from his usual, i was very impressed with the sent and so was he. This product although very pricey is worth the money. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Asia H.
Asia H.
Spruce grove
Smells amazing me and my friends all use it definitely recommend great for a gift cute for all seasons beauty must have 10 or 10
Andressa G.
Estou amando o produto, excelente fragrância e de ótima qualidade.
Super recomendo a todos, parabéns a empresa pelo produto!
NH Chetoui E.
NH Chetoui E.
How does it smell? ? Vanilla? ?
sara z.
sara z.
Alicante
Me llama la atencion este perfume. Alguien lo ha probado? Que pensais? Es una buena marca, seguro huele bien
Alondra S.
Alondra S.
Toronto
Is this a good price for this product
É bom mesmo?
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Oceanside, CA
is it a good scent for women . i wamt to try out new fragrabces