Add a Photo
Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz

Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz

By GIORGIO ARMANI
Design House: Giorgio Armani, Fragrance notes: Citrus Bergamot Cedar Szechwan Pepper Gaiac Wood Ambroxan Vetiver Cocoa Bean, Year introduced: 2008, Gender: Men, EDT Spray 1, 7 oz,
Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz
Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz
Photo (1)
Lorena R.
Lorena R.

This smells so good i have to say i have never smelled sometjing so good before it is so good
Thiphanny A.
Thiphanny A.

Meu marido tem um..e ama ele....
Eh um pouco forte o cheiro...mais eh bom..
Recomendo ele para pessoas que gostam de cheiros mais marcantes...
Adriana R.
Adriana R.

Quien no ha escuchado hablar de #GiorgioArmani ? Es una marca super reconocida en perfume y demas, es una de las mejores marcas del mundo.
Leah Y.
Leah Y.

This product is my go to when it comes to buying my boyfriend a birthday/Christmas present. It's great value, and has an all day lasting smell. It's suitable for both female and male as I do tend to steal it off him. The only improvement I would make is maybe a bigger bottle?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I received a sample of this when buying another fragrance and OMG! This smells absolutely amazing!!😍😍😍😍 It is on the pricier side but if you have the money this would definitely be a must have! Idk if this is for men or women but my SO wore it and it smelled amazing on him!
Jasminee
Jasminee
San Juan, TX

Smells really nice suits both male and female not a harsh scent. It's my go to always, won't be changing it any time soon.
Heather B.
Heather B.

This is my everyday perfume! I LOVE IT... I am sad to see that it is discontinuing. I highly recommend this perfume!
Kalynn D.
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC

This perfume is lovely. It isn't musky or old-lady smelling. I've been wearing this for about 6 years and there isn't a day I wear it where I do not get a compliment. It isn't overpowering. You only need about 3 spritz and it stays with you all day!
Evelina B.
Evelina B.

This perfume smells so so good. It's long lasting and you can smell it on you during the day ! I bought it at a perfume shop . The scent is really really good . I would buy it again.
Jesika D.
Jesika D.
Fairfield, VT

Armani has always been a fave of mineπŸ’œ this spray is both elegant and charming I adore it.
NH Chetoui E.
NH Chetoui E.

How does it smell? ? Vanilla? ?
sara z.
sara z.
Alicante

Me llama la atencion este perfume. Alguien lo ha probado? Que pensais? Es una buena marca, seguro huele bien
Alondra S.
Alondra S.
Toronto

Is this a good price for this product
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Oceanside, CA

is it a good scent for women . i wamt to try out new fragrabces
Andressa G.