Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz uploaded by Mily S.
Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz

Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Design House: Giorgio Armani, Fragrance notes: Citrus Bergamot Cedar Szechwan Pepper Gaiac Wood Ambroxan Vetiver Cocoa Bean, Year introduced: 2008, Gender: Men, EDT Spray 1, 7 oz, see more...

Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz
Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz
Bethanie B.
Brenham, TX
This perfume smells amazing! Defiantly would recommend this perfume to everyone!
Isabella  M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love it! Smells so good. And stay in your skin the hole day. It's the best!
Breeta C.
Missouri city
It smells great but is an eau de toilette so won't last long with few sprays
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX
I've heard great things about this spray. I would really love to try it out
Rebecca J.
Staffordshire
I love this aftershave, my boyfriend discovered it and i instantly noticed the change in aftershave from his usual, i was very impressed with the sent and so was he. This product although very pricey is worth the money. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Evelina B.
This perfume smells so so good. It's long lasting and you can smell it on you during the day ! I bought it at a perfume shop . The scent is really really good . I would buy it again.
Leah Y.
This product is my go to when it comes to buying my boyfriend a birthday/Christmas present. It's great value, and has an all day lasting smell. It's suitable for both female and male as I do tend to steal it off him. The only improvement I would make is maybe a bigger bottle?
Danielle F.
ABERDARE, MID GLAMORGAN
I've heard that this is a scent for women and men, I would like to get this as a birthday gift for the father of my baby, as I know he likes this brand.
Thiphanny A.
Meu marido tem um..e ama ele....
Eh um pouco forte o cheiro...mais eh bom..
Recomendo ele para pessoas que gostam de cheiros mais marcantes...
Asia H.
Spruce grove
Smells amazing me and my friends all use it definitely recommend great for a gift cute for all seasons beauty must have 10 or 10
NH Chetoui E.
How does it smell? ? Vanilla? ?
sara z.
Alicante
Me llama la atencion este perfume. Alguien lo ha probado? Que pensais? Es una buena marca, seguro huele bien
Alondra S.
Toronto
Is this a good price for this product
Daisy V.
How does it smell is it too strong?
Kemely L.