Add a Photo
Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz

Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz

By GIORGIO ARMANI
Design House: Giorgio Armani, Fragrance notes: Citrus Bergamot Cedar Szechwan Pepper Gaiac Wood Ambroxan Vetiver Cocoa Bean, Year introduced: 2008, Gender: Men, EDT Spray 1, 7 oz,
Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz
Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz
Photo (1)
Lorena R.
Lorena R.

This smells so good i have to say i have never smelled sometjing so good before it is so good
Maria S.
Maria S.
Tulsa, Oklahoma

Oh my god!!! To me this perfume smell extremely amazing, giorgio armani is the best!!!
Adriana R.
Adriana R.

Quien no ha escuchado hablar de #GiorgioArmani ? Es una marca super reconocida en perfume y demas, es una de las mejores marcas del mundo.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Aberdare

I've heard that this is a scent for women and men, I would like to get this as a birthday gift for the father of my baby, as I know he likes this brand.
Alondra Z.
Alondra Z.
Glennville, GA

Ive never smell it but it looks it is really nice. I will love to try it this.
Evelina B.
Evelina B.

This perfume smells so so good. It's long lasting and you can smell it on you during the day ! I bought it at a perfume shop . The scent is really really good . I would buy it again.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA

I like this smell. It's nice and clean and lasts a long time. I always buy this for a present
claire c.
claire c.
Glasgow

smells amazing! lasts for hours, packaging is pretty, worth the money! nothing smells like it ! amazing will buy again
Bianca E.
Bianca E.
Durban

This stuff smells amazing. The packaging is awesome. And it last for hours and hours. Will last you the whole day.
izzy h.
izzy h.
Nottinghamshire

Smells amazing lasts all day, always get compliments when I wear it. I love it so much
NH Chetoui E.
NH Chetoui E.

How does it smell? ? Vanilla? ?
sara z.
sara z.
Alicante

Me llama la atencion este perfume. Alguien lo ha probado? Que pensais? Es una buena marca, seguro huele bien
Alondra S.
Alondra S.
Toronto

Is this a good price for this product
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Oceanside, CA

is it a good scent for women . i wamt to try out new fragrabces

Join Now