Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz uploaded by Mily S.
Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz

Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Design House: Giorgio Armani, Fragrance notes: Citrus Bergamot Cedar Szechwan Pepper Gaiac Wood Ambroxan Vetiver Cocoa Bean, Year introduced: 2008, Gender: Men, EDT Spray 1, 7 oz, see more...

Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz
Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz
Denisse D.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
super long lasting and it smells sooo good. i completely recommend this as a great gift
Whenyber D.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell, love the size, I absolutely love it couldn't have spent my money better
Maria S.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Oh my god!!! To me this perfume smell extremely amazing, giorgio armani is the best!!!
Frida A.
This product has a really good quality It smells Amazing it's a really good option
Bethanie B.
Brenham, TX
This perfume smells amazing! Defiantly would recommend this perfume to everyone!
Breeta C.
Missouri city
It smells great but is an eau de toilette so won't last long with few sprays
Jasminee
San Juan, TX
Smells really nice suits both male and female not a harsh scent. It's my go to always, won't be changing it any time soon.
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
This perfume is lovely. It isn't musky or old-lady smelling. I've been wearing this for about 6 years and there isn't a day I wear it where I do not get a compliment. It isn't overpowering. You only need about 3 spritz and it stays with you all day!
Heather B.
This is my everyday perfume! I LOVE IT... I am sad to see that it is discontinuing. I highly recommend this perfume!
Isabella  M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love it! Smells so good. And stay in your skin the hole day. It's the best!
NH Chetoui E.
How does it smell? ? Vanilla? ?
Alondra S.
Toronto
Is this a good price for this product
sara z.
Alicante
Me llama la atencion este perfume. Alguien lo ha probado? Que pensais? Es una buena marca, seguro huele bien
Andressa G.
É bom mesmo?
Alondra R.
Oceanside, CA
is it a good scent for women . i wamt to try out new fragrabces