Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz uploaded by Mily S.
Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz

Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Design House: Giorgio Armani, Fragrance notes: Citrus Bergamot Cedar Szechwan Pepper Gaiac Wood Ambroxan Vetiver Cocoa Bean, Year introduced: 2008, Gender: Men, EDT Spray 1, 7 oz, see more...

Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz
Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Naples , Fl
I love the smell of this, super long lasting makes me feel super confident when I have it on, so worth the price you get what you pay for I would definitely recommend it I got mine at Sephora love it
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best smelling spray. It has a long lasting scent. Been through several bottles. This has been my go to for a while now. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Mina S.
Mina S.
CHICAGO, IL
This one is amazing stays for s long time and has a great strong smell. Would defiantly recommend to a friend.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Vale, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect scent for both men and women. It smells so fresh. I get compliments on it all of the time.
Haley B.
Haley B.
I love giorgio armani. I hope everyone buys it! It is a great smell and definitely worth the price
Frida A.
Frida A.
This product has a really good quality It smells Amazing it's a really good option
Daniel Z.
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX
I've heard great things about this spray. I would really love to try it out
Alex P.
Alex P.
modesto
Armani made a bold statement with this cologne. Diamonds are no longer a girls best friend. Armani has made a better union between man and diamonds than any jeweller.
Isabella  M.
Isabella M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love it! Smells so good. And stay in your skin the hole day. It's the best!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I received a sample of this when buying another fragrance and OMG! This smells absolutely amazing!!ūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć It is on the pricier side but if you have the money this would definitely be a must have! Idk if this is for men or women but my SO wore it and it smelled amazing on him!
NH Chetoui E.
NH Chetoui E.
How does it smell? ? Vanilla? ?
sara z.
sara z.
Alicante
Me llama la atencion este perfume. Alguien lo ha probado? Que pensais? Es una buena marca, seguro huele bien
Alondra S.
Alondra S.
Toronto
Is this a good price for this product
Andressa G.
Andressa G.
√Č bom mesmo?
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Oceanside, CA
is it a good scent for women . i wamt to try out new fragrabces