Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz uploaded by Mily S.
Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz

Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Design House: Giorgio Armani, Fragrance notes: Citrus Bergamot Cedar Szechwan Pepper Gaiac Wood Ambroxan Vetiver Cocoa Bean, Year introduced: 2008, Gender: Men, EDT Spray 1, 7 oz, see more...

Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By  Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz
Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds By Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz
Alex P.
modesto
Armani made a bold statement with this cologne. Diamonds are no longer a girls best friend. Armani has made a better union between man and diamonds than any jeweller.
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
This perfume is lovely. It isn't musky or old-lady smelling. I've been wearing this for about 6 years and there isn't a day I wear it where I do not get a compliment. It isn't overpowering. You only need about 3 spritz and it stays with you all day!
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
This is the best smelling spray. It has a long lasting scent. Been through several bottles. This has been my go to for a while now. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Carol A.
São Paulo
Esse armani eu amo
Tem uma fragrância diferente dos outros,eu tenho um canal no youtube e gostaria que vcs me enviassem coisas diy pois uso nos vídeos!
Agradeço desde já!
grata!
Carol!
Sarah M.
I received a sample of this when buying another fragrance and OMG! This smells absolutely amazing!!😍😍😍😍 It is on the pricier side but if you have the money this would definitely be a must have! Idk if this is for men or women but my SO wore it and it smelled amazing on him!
Jessica R.
Naples , Fl
I love the smell of this, super long lasting makes me feel super confident when I have it on, so worth the price you get what you pay for I would definitely recommend it I got mine at Sephora love it
Adriana R.
Quien no ha escuchado hablar de #GiorgioArmani ? Es una marca super reconocida en perfume y demas, es una de las mejores marcas del mundo.
Jasminee
San Juan, TX
Smells really nice suits both male and female not a harsh scent. It's my go to always, won't be changing it any time soon.
Heather B.
This is my everyday perfume! I LOVE IT... I am sad to see that it is discontinuing. I highly recommend this perfume!
Mina H.
This one is amazing stays for s long time and has a great strong smell. Would defiantly recommend to a friend.
NH Chetoui E.
How does it smell? ? Vanilla? ?
sara z.
Alicante
Me llama la atencion este perfume. Alguien lo ha probado? Que pensais? Es una buena marca, seguro huele bien
Alondra S.
Toronto
Is this a good price for this product
Daisy V.
How does it smell is it too strong?
Kemely L.