Giorgio Armani EMPORIO ARMANI by  Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz

Giorgio Armani EMPORIO ARMANI by Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Launched by the design house of Giorgio Armani in 1998 EMPORIO ARMANI is classified as a refined flowery fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of fruit jasmine heliotrope with low notes of cedar vanilla and musk, It is recommended for evening wear, see more...

Giorgio Armani EMPORIO ARMANI by  Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz
Giorgio Armani EMPORIO ARMANI by Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz
Kimberley W.
Cedar Falls, IA
My ALL TIME favorite perfume! I originally got this as a gift 8 years ago and have been wearing it ever since. Yes it is a little bit pricey but a little makes quite the statement. I have actually had no less then 10 people (both men and women) ask me what I was wearing because they loved the scent as well. This is a musky woodsy (but feminine) with a tiny bit of citrus. Yummy! I can do this in my jeans and t-shirt or my cocktail dress so yep I LOVE IT.
Angela V.
Broad Channel, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite scents! Great product. You can buy in store or online. Better than other products in comparison. Very good value, not too pricey. I think if you haven't tried it before I highly recommend it
Jessica A.
Glasgow
This has got a lovely scent to it and it's one of my all time favorites!! The bottle is so cute and attractive. It's long lasting which is really good a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend!!
Kiran T.
abbotsford
I didn't really like this because of the smell and even the packaging , I don't recommend this :(