Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine Lipstick

Ecstasy Shine Lipstick

Who loves a bold red lip?🙋‍♀️ Is this product worth it? Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine Lipstick
Can someone tell me if this lipstick is expired, I got this 3 weeks ago and it smells strong medicine?
[product:giorgio-armani-beauty-ecstasy-shine-lipstick]##?
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine Lipstick!
Rhina Maylin L.
Washington, DC
Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uploaded by Rhina Maylin L.
Review for: Bamboo
This is my FAVORITE lipstick. I first got a sample of this years ago and it became my every day lip color, so when I was done with the tube, I had to bite the bullet and buy a full sized version. Yes, it’s expensive, but you get what you pay for. It’s long lasting and hydrating on the lips. The color is super pigmented and gorgeous!
Natasha M.
Los Angeles, CA
Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uploaded by Natasha M.
I thought this lipstick was great. Easy to apply and lasted a while. Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine Lipstick Also I loved the packaging.
Dani R.
Weston, CT
Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uploaded by Dani R.
Review for: Eccentrico
The packaging and scent is great, application is smooth. It does sit on top of the lips a bit which is annoying
karina A.
Miami , FL
Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uploaded by karina A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Play
I loooved the new products !! Are super good and good quality . I feel good using this products
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I thoroughly enjoyed the outcome of this product on my lips. It glided on nice and super pigmented. I however did not enjoy the smell of the product.
Christian H.
Westerville, OH
Review for: Ecstasy, Smile
This is my new favorite lipstick, it's nourishing, highly pigmented and leaves my lips smelling wonderful.

I think it lasted on my lips about four hours, I was just really impressed by how creamy it left my lips. I would totally recommend these!

I thought the gold & red magnets of the packaging were pretty cool, too.

I received these for testing & reviewing from influenster but all thoughts are my own!

I thought the gold & red magnets of the packaging were pretty cool, too.

karina L.
San Diego, CA
Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uploaded by karina L.
Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uploaded by karina L.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Such a beautiful rich red color! Very smooth application and the smells so goooood!🤩 Doesn’t dry out your lips however after food/drinks , reapplication may be needed. Amazing for your inner Marilyn Monroe!👀
shari B.
Greensboro, NC
Great! Super creamy and has amazing color payout. Would definitely reccomend to anyone who wants a moisturizing lipstick
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Maharajah
I was thrilled to get to try this product (free for testing purposes) from Influenster. I liked the color, which was a pretty red hue and just sheer enough to not be overwhelming. My only complaint is that it didn’t last as long as I would like so re-applying was necessary, often.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uploaded by Anna M.
Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uploaded by Anna M.
Review for: Four, Naked
My first impression was that the packaging looks AMAZING. The design is so sleek and elegant, and I absolutely love the magnetic casing! With other lipsticks, the cap falls off, which can leave lipstick stains all over a purse but luckily that's not a problem here. It is so easy to apply and has such a creamy texture! I love that it is not drying like other lipsticks, but is actually quite hydrating. Shade 100 is a perfect nude for me while shade 400 is my new go-to red lipstick for bold lips. The color payoff is great as well as the lasting power, especially for shade 400. Overall I LOVE this lipstick and its velvety finish. It's not necessary but a pro tip is to use a lip scrub and a lip primer for additional staying power!

Disclaimer: Received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

Disclaimer: Received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...