Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Lacquer uploaded by Marcela C.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A high gloss, vivid color, long-wearing lip stain that is non-sticky and non-drying. Introducing Ecstasy Lacquer: It has the shine of a lacquer, the color and comfort of a lipstick, and the hold of a stain. Ecstasy Lacquer comes in pure, intense shades and high-impact pearly, metallic shades. Formulated with Armani's innovative Liquid Vinyl Technology, it's infused with the highest concentration of water soluble pigments to allow for pure, vivid color impact for maximum long-wear. It is enriched with glycerin for easy application and long-lasting hydration. Apply one layer for a subtle touch of color, layer over any Armani lipstick as a top coat, or layer it on for a bold, statement lip.

• Does this leave a sticky feeling or does it dry out your lips?1 Answers
  • Giorgio Armani’s Ecstasy Lacquer in Tangerine 302, is long lastin...1 Answers
  • Is this really worth the price?!1 Answers
Buy on Neiman ...*
Serena W.
Newark, CA
Review for: 600 more...
600 is my favorite shade it's a redish purple with blue tint, very unique color and you can build it up to a very bold color. It's has a different texture from other liquid lipstick or gloss, because it's so thin when apply to lips feels like you are applying water on your lips. It has a scent that I personally like. My only issue with them is after a few hours your lips are starting to feel dry.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
I wanted so badly to love this because it is pricey for a lip product.  Overall I think the pigment is great, it doesn't feel uncomfortable on my lips.  BUT--I cannot stand the smell!  It has this weird artificial perfume smell that I cannot even stand having on my lips.  I had to add some scented oil to this product (which probably interferes with its performance)--just to tolerate using it.  I will not be repurchasing.
maricela f.
Review for: 300 more...
This is my favorite red bold red I should say lipstick it is absolutely beautiful it didn't smudge for me, I actually got this at Sephora I believe and yes it on the spendy side but you have to try it at least once!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves all giorgio Armani products and this not disappoint me. The packaging is beautiful until not pigmented. Is easy to apply. And I loves all colors, are amazing. My favorite is Tangerine 302. This color is perfect for me. Highly recommend to all giorgio fan.
Regan H.
Lexington, KY
Review for: 400 more...
This lips lacquer is the best! The sales rep really sold me on this stuff as I am not a lipstick or gloss person. The color 400 (called four hundred) is a beautiful blueish red on me and makes my teeth look so white. To get the best color pay off you need to put on one layer and allow at least 40 seconds to set, then apply a second layer to create opacity. This stays somewhat sticky but it is comfortable on the lips. Only be cautious on windy days if your hair is long and can blow in your face as your hair will stick. The lasting power is phenomenal and even through drinking and mostly eating it stays pretty well. If you decide to wipe the lacquer off then you are left with a beautiful lip stain that stays until you take it off with makeup remover.
Rebecca W.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: 201 more...
Meh. Was hoping for the price this would have been a little better. It's nice, but not as pigmented as I was hoping for. Color tends to look uneven and it's pretty tacky, which I'm not a huge fan of. Still kept the product, but will not repurchase
Olivia C.
Probably the most long-lasting lip tint I've ever used, and very comfortable to wear on the lips. The glossy shine looks amazing but is not too flashy for everyday use, and it's not sticky. The applicator also makes it easy to apply onto the lips. This lasts a good 4-6 hours on me even with eating and drinking. Very impressed!
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
I love this product! It has absolutely beautiful pigmentation and who doesn't love a pretty case to go along with it. This company never ceases to amaze me on their beauty products! I would definitely recommend this to others and I will be buying it again! Loved it
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
Great product love it easy application beautiful colors ! & many choices to choose from !! I absolutely love it !!
Bethany D.
Wrexham
Review for: 602, 200 more...
These are by far my favourite dark lip colours I’ve used ever! There perfect with my skin colour and I can imagine it will look beautiful with a more darker complexion also. It may seem slightly pricey but is 100% with every penny, from the coverage to how much use you get is amazing !
Katherine C.
Is this a good deal? Tell me about the pigmentation and the lasting please 😬🙌🏼
Ashley F.
Eagan, MN
Is this really worth the price?!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Does this leave a sticky feeling or does it dry out your lips?
Maya S.
How much are these and is it worth the price?
Lillian R.