BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

• Who else got this in their voxbox? 3 Answers
  • Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañ...4 Answers
Vanessa Z.
Doral, FL
I have tried so many mascaras, since I tried this one definitely is one of my favorite. It has a really long duration. I use this product during the weekend that I really need a long duration. I really will buy it again.
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
Nunca usei esse produto. Porem escuto falar bem. Gostaria de testá-lo. Amo make up. Love!!!
Laura T.
Hatboro, PA
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
Great product! So happy I got to try the free sample. I love the packaging!
Andreina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eccentrico, máscara de pestañas de Giorgio Armani (10ml 0.33 FL.OZ) nueva máscara de pestañas, proporciona un volumen extra gracias a una fórmula innovadora. El más reciente ingrediente de Armani, un polímero de unión, es un gel con textura que permite a la fórmula de ECCENTRICO adherirse de forma instintiva a las pestañas. Ahora, aplicar varias capas de máscara será tarea fácil. Al instante, el volumen extra creado se hace visible. Junto con una cera suave, este polímero crea una textura maleable que proporciona una cobertura homogénea y uniforme de las pestañas, evitando los grumos. Ambos ingredientes se combinan para ofrecer resultados óptimos: Volumen extra al instante, aplicación fácil y rápida, larga duración y fácil eliminación del maquillaje.
Ashley P.
Carol Stream, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this mascara! Makes my lashes dark and thick! However, the color does tend to rub off and get below my lashes... That is the only thing I dislike about this lovely little tube
Raizsa Daphne V.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that it doesn't clump my lashes together. It made them more defined and incredibly natural-looking at the same time. It didn't smudge as well even when I went out in the rain, which is awesome. I wish the applicator was smaller though! But other than that, I love it!
Lisa R.
Austin, TX
I really like this mascara..it is by far one of the best ones i have ised in a while. the pigmentation is so good, the color is jet black. you literally need two coats and it LITERALLY looks like you have false lashes on. I myself have very little lashes so I love mascaras that define and add volume. The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is because its not waterproof and i really wish it was.
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mascara in the #armaniVoxBox to try out and review and I am very pleased with how this performs. It gave the right amount of volume and it didn't make my lashes clump up at all. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone that really wants nice long naturally looking lashes
Monica F.
Covington, Louisiana
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
Amazing mascara all the way! It really makes you look like you paid for falsies! I absolutely love it because it does not take a lot to create a dramatic look for your party girl night!!!!
Melissa M.
The first time I tried this mascara I was really happy. It gave me nice full lashes, super dark and actually made my lashes look like I had on falsies. But after using it a couple times I noticed that it started to get glumpy the more I layered it and that was only two coats. It didn't run under my eye thru out the day which I was extremely happy with because that is my main problem when using any brand of mascara eve waterproof. So I think the trick is when layering the mascara don't let it set before adding another coat of the mascara. All in all it is a really good long lasting, non runny mascara. ;)
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else got this in their voxbox?
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?