Giorgio Armani ECCENTRICO Eyes To Kill Mascara

Details:

• High volume
  • Long-wear
  • Lash defining

Would that be what you would tell me?
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?
Who else got this in their voxbox?
Start your review of Giorgio Armani ECCENTRICO Eyes To Kill Mascara!
Product Highlights
“This really work well. It give your eyelashes a lot of volume. Great product. . I highly recommend it ” in reviews
“...get from it. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone who wants lengthening and definition.” in reviews
“...extremely picky but this one is amazing. I love how it doesn't smudge, waterproof and makes me lashes darker. ” in reviews
“one of my FAVORITE mascaras of all time, I was so sad when I ran out! the brush is GREAT and it’s so long lasting. as someone who has tried DOZENS of mascaras, I would 1000% recommend this to a friend.” in reviews
“Love this mascara! It defines my lashes and gives it amazing volume. I personally love my lashes to look natural and not clumpy and this does just that, I love the brush!” in reviews
Atlanta, GA
Giorgio Armani ECCENTRICO Eyes To Kill Mascara uploaded by Kaniesha K.
Literally the best mascara I've every used! It applies so smooth and doesn't clump up at all! The packaging feels very elegant and sturdy in my hand and I love the wand applicator! Definitely worth the money!
Plainville , CT
Love the wand! Perfect color. Absolutely recommend!! This was My first time using this mascara and now I use it every week!!!! Also love the packaging! Giorgio Armani makes a great product. This was provided to me by influenster. I would certainly buy it again.
Houston , TX
While I did receive this product for free in exchange for my review, I must say this hasn't influenced my newfound obsession with this mascara. It immediately lengthens your eyelashes and is so easy to apply! It also doesn't leave you with clumpy eyelashes. ❤️❤️🙌🏼
Portland, OR
I love how this mascara isn't clumpy or makes my lashes look like spiders. It really lengthens and volumized them, makes my lashes look miles long!!! And I love how there is no flaking, so no raccoon eyes!!!!
kronsbec ave, Ellesmere Port
Really love the volumizing effect of this mascara and the pigmentation. It is on my top favorites together with Better Than Sex. You can build up a dramatic look by stacking layers and it does not clump at all!
Bellingham, WA
This is my new favorite high end mascara. It gives the perfect amount of volume and length without being clumpy. It hasn't flaked on me so far and it has past the sweat test when I have gone to the gym!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I never tried but read great reviews on this mascara. The packaging looks nice but I would like to check if the product quality matches its price. If I like it would not mind buying it.
Brooklyn
I have tried so many mascaras, since I tried this one definitely is one of my favorite. It has a really long duration. I use this product during the weekend that I really need a long duration. I really will buy it again.
Covington, LA
Amazing mascara all the way! It really makes you look like you paid for falsies! I absolutely love it because it does not take a lot to create a dramatic look for your party girl night!!!!
love the Giorgio amarni eccentru eyes to kill mascara , The Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...