BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

• Who else got this in their voxbox? 3 Answers
  • Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañ...4 Answers
Viktoriya M.
Portland, OR
I love how this mascara isn't clumpy or makes my lashes look like spiders. It really lengthens and volumized them, makes my lashes look miles long!!! And I love how there is no flaking, so no raccoon eyes!!!!
Marina S.
Really love the volumizing effect of this mascara and the pigmentation. It is on my top favorites together with Better Than Sex. You can build up a dramatic look by stacking layers and it does not clump at all!
bryanna c.
Bellingham, WA
This is my new favorite high end mascara. It gives the perfect amount of volume and length without being clumpy. It hasn't flaked on me so far and it has past the sweat test when I have gone to the gym!
Glanz B.
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz more...
I never tried but read great reviews on this mascara. The packaging looks nice but I would like to check if the product quality matches its price. If I like it would not mind buying it.
Monica F.
Covington, Louisiana
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz more...
Amazing mascara all the way! It really makes you look like you paid for falsies! I absolutely love it because it does not take a lot to create a dramatic look for your party girl night!!!!
Vanessa Z.
Doral, FL
I have tried so many mascaras, since I tried this one definitely is one of my favorite. It has a really long duration. I use this product during the weekend that I really need a long duration. I really will buy it again.
Shauna S.
Riverview, FL
I love this mascara! The texture of this mascara is light enough not to clump, but still give your lashes a lot of volume. I really like the applicator, but it would be even better if it was slightly rounded. I would definitely recommend this mascara!
Ashley P.
Carol Stream, IL
I LOVE this mascara! Makes my lashes dark and thick! However, the color does tend to rub off and get below my lashes... That is the only thing I dislike about this lovely little tube
hilda m.
love the Giorgio amarni eccentru eyes to kill mascara , The Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps
Courtney O.
Keeps lashes separated not clumpy. Lengthens and adds volume. My favorite mascara yet!! Sleek tube, a little pricey, but last for six months when I wear it daily. Totally worth it, my favorite on the market!
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Who else got this in their voxbox?
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?