BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

• Who else got this in their voxbox? 3 Answers
  • Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañ...4 Answers
Shauna G.
Winthrop, MA
I'm a mascara snob. I am really lucky to have naturally full and long lashes, so I need just a little bit of help with mascara. That said, I typically use a Loreal version from Target/CVS, and I didn't think this outperformed that one. #sponsored
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
I received this mascara in the #armaniVoxBox to try out and review and I am very pleased with how this performs. It gave the right amount of volume and it didn't make my lashes clump up at all. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone that really wants nice long naturally looking lashes
Anna Z.
Cleveland, OH
FAVORITE MASCARA OF ALL TIME. This literally grabs onto my lashes and makes them so long and voluminous. It is so black and intense. It's perfect for wanting that fake lash look. It never flakes too so it's good if you have sensitive eyes!
Jenna M.
Valley Vlg, CA
Loved this mascara I got for free from Influenster! It lasted me a really long time and I really enjoyed that. I liked the natural accentuation of my lashes with this mascara. If you like SUPER dramatic lashes, I'd probably skip on this one. It's not overly dramatic or thickening.
Jasmine V.
Madison, WI
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara. This is my first time trying out or using any of the Armani beauty products and when it comes to mascara I'm extremely picky but this one is amazing. I love how it doesn't smudge, waterproof and makes me lashes darker.
Melanie P.
I received this in a voxbox from influenster and I think it is a nice mascara! I am not much to notice the difference between mascaras honestly unless it makes a significant difference. It is good but one could find cheaper mascaras.
Kaniesha K.
College Park , GA
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz more...
Literally the best mascara I've every used! It applies so smooth and doesn't clump up at all! The packaging feels very elegant and sturdy in my hand and I love the wand applicator! Definitely worth the money!
Dana D.
Encino, CA
I think every single mascara is a hit or miss - no in between... and not surprisingly, this is a hit. I like that this cleanly separates out my lashes and lengthens them without clumping. You can get a fresh, natural look or layer up for a more madeup look. I'm a fan!
Amy B.
Plainville , CT
Love the wand! Perfect color. Absolutely recommend!! This was My first time using this mascara and now I use it every week!!!! Also love the packaging! Giorgio Armani makes a great product. This was provided to me by influenster. I would certainly buy it again.
Mira H.
While I did receive this product for free in exchange for my review, I must say this hasn't influenced my newfound obsession with this mascara. It immediately lengthens your eyelashes and is so easy to apply! It also doesn't leave you with clumpy eyelashes. ❤️❤️🙌🏼
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Who else got this in their voxbox?
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?