BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

• Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañ...4 Answers
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mascara in the #armaniVoxBox to try out and review and I am very pleased with how this performs. It gave the right amount of volume and it didn't make my lashes clump up at all. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone that really wants nice long naturally looking lashes
Anna Z.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
FAVORITE MASCARA OF ALL TIME. This literally grabs onto my lashes and makes them so long and voluminous. It is so black and intense. It's perfect for wanting that fake lash look. It never flakes too so it's good if you have sensitive eyes!
Jasmine V.
Madison, WI
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara. This is my first time trying out or using any of the Armani beauty products and when it comes to mascara I'm extremely picky but this one is amazing. I love how it doesn't smudge, waterproof and makes me lashes darker.
Melanie P.
I received this in a voxbox from influenster and I think it is a nice mascara! I am not much to notice the difference between mascaras honestly unless it makes a significant difference. It is good but one could find cheaper mascaras.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta , GA
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
Literally the best mascara I've every used! It applies so smooth and doesn't clump up at all! The packaging feels very elegant and sturdy in my hand and I love the wand applicator! Definitely worth the money!
Dana D.
Encino, CA
I think every single mascara is a hit or miss - no in between... and not surprisingly, this is a hit. I like that this cleanly separates out my lashes and lengthens them without clumping. You can get a fresh, natural look or layer up for a more madeup look. I'm a fan!
Mira H.
houston, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I did receive this product for free in exchange for my review, I must say this hasn't influenced my newfound obsession with this mascara. It immediately lengthens your eyelashes and is so easy to apply! It also doesn't leave you with clumpy eyelashes. ❤️❤️🙌🏼
Marina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love the volumizing effect of this mascara and the pigmentation. It is on my top favorites together with Better Than Sex. You can build up a dramatic look by stacking layers and it does not clump at all!
Viktoriya M.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this mascara isn't clumpy or makes my lashes look like spiders. It really lengthens and volumized them, makes my lashes look miles long!!! And I love how there is no flaking, so no raccoon eyes!!!!
bryanna c.
Bellingham, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new favorite high end mascara. It gives the perfect amount of volume and length without being clumpy. It hasn't flaked on me so far and it has past the sweat test when I have gone to the gym!
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else got this in their voxbox?
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?