BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Jacenia M.
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
Absolutely love this mascara !!! Reminds me a bit of diorshow I highly Recommend it
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Butler, KY
I love this mascara! Makes my eyes really pop! Goes on smooth, and stays on!
Laura T.
Laura T.
Hatboro, PA
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
Great product! So happy I got to try the free sample. I love the packaging!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara, Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
I am so conflicted on writing this review- I absolutely LOVED this mascara! But I will not repurchase because Armani unfortunately tests on animals :( I am trying to only use Cruelty Free beauty products, but if that is not as important to you, this mascara is certainly a hit!
The formula did not ever flake or smudge on me- nearly impossible for my somewhat oily eyelids! It stayed forEVER, and elongated my lashes. I would say its better for length than volume, but I do have voluminous lashes, so it is not as big of a problem for me. I liked this mainly for my bottom lashes, but it was just overall a great mascara. Such a shame it is not cruelty free, because I would repurchase in a heart beat!
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
los angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually won this product in a contest from Influenster. I had it in my makeup drawer for months and forgot about it until yesterday. It's freaking amazing in terms of elongating my normally nonexistent lashes. My fiance actually asked if I went and got lash extensions!
The only downside is that it does get clumpy, but maybe I'm applying too much at a time. I actually don't mind the clumpiness since the trade-off is intense volume and length. Worth it. Love it.
DEBALEENA B.
DEBALEENA B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mascara for testing purposes by Influenster. It terms of adding volume and the richness of color, this mascara is amazing! However, it clumps very easily and it is not good for lengthening your eye lashes! That was really disappointing for someone like me who has really short lashes!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a prize for completing my Giorgio Armani badge and it's so awesome. The bristles on the applicator are short and go in-between every lash! It makes them longer and adds volume. They definitely make your lashes pop! Loving this mascara.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara
I don't understand why this mascara isn't getting more hype. It is so so good. You don't need falsies with this at all. It makes lashes fully but soft ,even if you double coat your lashes. I love this so much , it is a staple for me and I feel needs more hype.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Valley Vlg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this mascara I got for free from Influenster! It lasted me a really long time and I really enjoyed that. I liked the natural accentuation of my lashes with this mascara. If you like SUPER dramatic lashes, I'd probably skip on this one. It's not overly dramatic or thickening.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
I absolutely love this mascara. It applies extremely easily--the first time I used it, I had left my eyelash curler at a friend's house so I used the mascara without curling my lashes and it actually lifted them without the help of a curler at all! Honestly, this mascara works wonders. The only downside is that it's definitely pricey, and can smudge underneath the eyes.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else got this in their voxbox?
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Mari S.
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?