BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

• Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañ...4 Answers
Shauna G.
Winthrop, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a mascara snob. I am really lucky to have naturally full and long lashes, so I need just a little bit of help with mascara. That said, I typically use a Loreal version from Target/CVS, and I didn't think this outperformed that one. #sponsored
Kelsey G.
Baton Rouge , LA
Such a great mascara of you are looking for volume. It ran a little as the day went on, but everyone is different! It's definitely on my top 10 mascara a and definitely worth checking out!
haley i.
San Carlos, CA
I am highly impressed with this mascara. Regarding volume and length, it's comparable to the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. This mascara is also so easy to take off - it comes off my lashes with water!! It's so easy on the lashes; I never pull out any lashes when rubbing it off. I highly recommend this!! It's my new favorite mascara.
Destiny W.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really work well. It give your eyelashes a lot of volume. Great product. . I highly recommend it
Vanessa K.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recebi essa mascara para testar e achei que seria maravilhosa. Gostei bastante da escovinha. Deixa os cilios bem separados e mais cheios. Mas depois de um dia inteiro usando percebi meus olhos arderem. Tentei por duas vezes. Vou tentar mais um pouco, pois realmente gostei do efeito que ela deixa nos cílios.
Carrie B.
Borger, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love! This formula is so good, it doesn't clump nor flake. The coats apply evenly and I like fact that it doesn't make your lashes look like spider legs!
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe that one word sums up this mascara. Unbelievable. I purchased mine from Sephora for $32 and this was my first time trying it. It is extremely easy to apply to my lashes. It's a very smooth formula and is incredibly easy to build volume and length. It is a deep black color and makes my eyes pop. I've had many compliments when wearing this mascara. Now I know, it's a steep price for mascara and most will think that for this price it had better work. Well, it does and it's worth every penny. Also, I have had this mascara for around two months and use it every day. The best point that I can make to anyone interested, is that it works just as good today as it did two months ago. It isn't drying up in the bottle and it's consistency and longevity is not changing so far. It's as perfect today as the day I popped it open.
Glanz B.
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
I never tried but read great reviews on this mascara. The packaging looks nice but I would like to check if the product quality matches its price. If I like it would not mind buying it.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
Thanks for the complimentary gift, Influenster. This mascara is honestly my new fav. It doesn't clump, flake, or melt off onto my lids! It gives a dramatic look, yet keeps lashes completely separated and long. It was also super easy to wash off, I didn't have any left over residue on my eyes. I loveeee. #influensterphotobooth
Kirin C.
Scottsdale, AZ
The mascara is super full coverage and 2 coats does what other mascaras take 3-4 coats for you to achieve; full, thick lashes. Be sure to use a lash curler ahead of time with this mascara though because once it’s on, your lashes stay put. So if your lashes are straight, the Armani Beauty mascara will lengthen the heck out of them…and keep them straight as a board at the same time. #armanibeauty
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else got this in their voxbox?
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?