Giorgio Armani ECCENTRICO Eyes To Kill Mascara

Details:

• High volume
  • Long-wear
  • Lash defining

Does anyone recommend this?
Would that be what you would tell me?
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?
Start your review of Giorgio Armani ECCENTRICO Eyes To Kill Mascara!
Product Highlights
“This really work well. It give your eyelashes a lot of volume. Great product. . I highly recommend it ” in reviews
“...get from it. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone who wants lengthening and definition.” in reviews
“...extremely picky but this one is amazing. I love how it doesn't smudge, waterproof and makes me lashes darker. ” in reviews
“one of my FAVORITE mascaras of all time, I was so sad when I ran out! the brush is GREAT and it’s so long lasting. as someone who has tried DOZENS of mascaras, I would 1000% recommend this to a friend.” in reviews
“Love this mascara! It defines my lashes and gives it amazing volume. I personally love my lashes to look natural and not clumpy and this does just that, I love the brush!” in reviews
Batumi, Batumi
Giorgio Armani ECCENTRICO Eyes To Kill Mascara uploaded by nini K.
Coats my very fine lashes in just a few strokes to give good length and heaps of volume, holds a curl. Good red color. No smudging. Good traditional classic brush. No need to take the excess off of the brush before applying. The brush holds just the right amount to completely coat top and bottom lashes of one eye. Easy to take off. No scent and does not irritate my sensitive eyes.
Imperia
Giorgio Armani ECCENTRICO Eyes To Kill Mascara uploaded by Nataliya G.
Absolutely in love! It makes my eyelashes so long and black and beautiful, I'll keep buying it without even looking for a new one! That's my number one mascara. Apply one coat for a natural look, or apply two coats for the full look! I just find it's hard to apply a second coat of this mascara if the first one already dried. Other than that really awesome product Giorgio Armani ECCENTRICO Eyes To Kill Mascara
Hertford, Hertfordshire
The brush is perfect for separating and lengthing lashes. Gives great definition. Lasted a whole 8 hour flight with no smugding or fall out. Doesn't feel heavy on the eyes. Love this product would definitely buy again.
Purchased at: Saks
This isn’t a favorite mascara of mine. It transfers to the skin under my eyes easily and the tube dries out quickly. It did make my lashes look full and long though. Overall, the cons outweigh the pros of this mascara.
After two coats it was beautiful in separation and defining every single lash I have. Only giving it 3 stars because it dried out very quickly and this is not a cheap mascara.
One of my favorite mascaras! I love how my lashes look after using it. The wand however is not my favorite (user error perhaps, but rubber wand tips usually stab me)
Oradell, NJ
This mascara was great at adding volume and length to my lashes! I would recommend opening the tube and waiting a few days before using it- that’s when you get optimal thickness.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I love this mascara! ❤❤❤ This mascara gives the perfect amount of volume! And it lives up to the promise of being buildable without getting clumpy! And makes my lashes so long. 😊 Giorgio Armani ECCENTRICO Eyes To Kill Mascara #mascara #makeup #makeupproduct #giorgioarmani #beauty
Astoria, NY
I like this mascara. It volumizes your lashes. It can get a little clumpy if you're not careful. But it really does define the eyes well. I would buy it again just for the volumizing effect. I'm happy with it.
Norwell, MA
Love this mascara for volume, super black and doesn’t flake throughout the day. Sometimes I use Benefit roller lash before using this to separate my lashes and then add volume and length
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...