BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

• Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañ...4 Answers
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
Absolutely love this mascara !!! Reminds me a bit of diorshow I highly Recommend it
Camille C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Separates and lengthens. The brush is rubber so if you're looking for a clumping mascara this is not for you. Did a good job of making lashes black and long.
Laurie L.
Wow! This is effortless long lashes - one swipe and your lashes have doubled in length and volume. I love the wand shape - not too oversized or long, so application never gets messy. Absolutely no transfer or flaking. This one is a winner and I will repurchase when my tube runs dry. Thanks for the sample influenster!
Sarah B.
Royal Oak, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
OBSESSED! This is potentially my all-time favorite mascara. The formula is a little more wet than I usually like, but I still love it!
Marina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love the volumizing effect of this mascara and the pigmentation. It is on my top favorites together with Better Than Sex. You can build up a dramatic look by stacking layers and it does not clump at all!
Stephanie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly this was not my favorite. I'm not a big fan of plastic applicators. It made my lashes go straight. This is a pricey mascara and didn't want it to go to waste so I gifted it to my mom. That is why I gave it a 3 stars because she LOVED it! It looked stunning on her, but on me it just made my lashes look horrible. It was super clumpy on me. Hope this review helps!
Mo Makeup M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lashes look amazing with this mascara.
They are full, long, and defended. I am usually one to always wear false lashes but def not needed with this.
I love the wand and brush it just coats the lashes so well. This mascara also wears very well for long periods of time without flaking ( thankfully ) see it in action on my YouTube channel MoMakeUpMoBeauty
I am so glad Influenster sent this to me
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
This is my new favorite mascara from Armani. It only comes in black in the States, which is fine since that's my preference for mascara anyway. It makes my lashes amazingly long and defined. They nearly hit my eyelids with the length that I get from it. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone who wants lengthening and definition.
Chevy D.
Fort Lee, NJ
I love this mascara! When I apply it, it instantly makes me feel like I am wearing false lashes! It also lasts all day, which is super important when you are on the go! I think it's a great product for the price and will definitely be purchasing it in the future!
Theresa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara for a quick dark lashes! I was glad this was a pretty black mascara and not a greyish black. I use this every morning now to coat my lashes before falsies! It is a bit more expensive than other mascaras I use but it does add volume pretty easily! The only con I can say is that it can clump a bit if you use too many layers. I usually stick to 2 and I'm fine!
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else got this in their voxbox?
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?