BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

• How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara? 2 Answers
  • Who else got this in their voxbox? 3 Answers
  • Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañ...4 Answers
Amanda B.
AMAZING! I'm surprised there is not as much hype about this. It lengthens and thickens my lashes. I have bought Too Faced's mascara over 7 times, but I am going to switch to this one! It keeps my lashes curled all day, and I have straight lashes and do not use a curler. The pigment of the black is also perfect!
michelle b.
Teaneck, NJ
I have super sensitive eyes so I have a really hard time finding a mascara that works for me. Eccentrico wore beautifully and didn't give me any problems. It defined nicely and gave me the look of long lashes but it lacked a fullness that I would have preferred. Very happy to have it in my makeup bag :)
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
I love this mascara!!! My new favorite for sure...It makes your lashes look flawless and fabulous. It gives you so much length that makes them stand out. I received so many compliments from this mascara more than any other I've ever used. I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I really love this. I received it in a voxbox and I use it every day. It has clean sleek packaging. I have hazel/green eyes and the black mascara really made it pop even more. It created volume and length. Which you can never go wrong with having. I definitely recommend.
Rebecca M.
Brooklyn, NY
This mascara gives my lashes a lot of volume and just the right amount of length. I use it everyday because it gives a natural, not clumpy look. I always use it with my Armani beauty eye tints because they both look great together! I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Love this mascara, i have used the walmart brands just for the price but they dry out quick and get clumpy. I have had this mascara for about 6 months now and it still applies like the first day I opened it! Don't waste you money on cheap brands, get the real deal and it will last you!
Kinga I.
['Franklin park ', ''], IL
Oh my god this is probably my favorite mascara ever. I got it for free to try out but I'm going to buy it again very soon, regardless of the price. It makes my lashes super long and super black and I naturally have very short lashes. It gets a little clumpy but just use a different mascara to go over it at the end and you're set!!
Raizsa Daphne V.
Clearwater, FL
I love that it doesn't clump my lashes together. It made them more defined and incredibly natural-looking at the same time. It didn't smudge as well even when I went out in the rain, which is awesome. I wish the applicator was smaller though! But other than that, I love it!
Aisha K.
Richardson, TX
I love this mascara. I love smaller brushes with short bristles, and this mascara's wand delivers. It gets to all my lashes and makes them look black and long. I love the formula, it is very black, has no strong odor, and makes my lashes very voluminous. This is not a lengthening mascara, but it definitely delivers the volume.
Ydalis D.
Amo esta máscara con todo mi corazón es como su nombre lo dice excéntrica y deja las pestañas listas para matar, el efecto pestañas postizas me dejo enamorada simplemente de verdad influensters gracias por la muestra gratuita desde Venezuela saludos es excelente
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Who else got this in their voxbox?
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?