BY GIORGIO ARMANI

• Who else got this in their voxbox? 3 Answers
  • Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañ...4 Answers
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
I love this mascara so much! It doesn't clump at all, which is a great thing that I look for in a good mascara! I use this product often and I still really like it. I would definitely buy this mascara again!
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Keeps lashes separated not clumpy. Lengthens and adds volume. My favorite mascara yet!! Sleek tube, a little pricey, but last for six months when I wear it daily. Totally worth it, my favorite on the market!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Such a great mascara of you are looking for volume. It ran a little as the day went on, but everyone is different! It's definitely on my top 10 mascara a and definitely worth checking out!
Monica F.
Monica F.
Covington, Louisiana
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
Amazing mascara all the way! It really makes you look like you paid for falsies! I absolutely love it because it does not take a lot to create a dramatic look for your party girl night!!!!
Glanz B.
Glanz B.
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
I never tried but read great reviews on this mascara. The packaging looks nice but I would like to check if the product quality matches its price. If I like it would not mind buying it.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
chicago , IL
I LOVE this mascara! I am normally not a huge fan of mascaras, but really liked that this one did not clump and gave my eyelashes just a little bit or length. Would highly recommend!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Carol Stream, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this mascara! Makes my lashes dark and thick! However, the color does tend to rub off and get below my lashes... That is the only thing I dislike about this lovely little tube
Valincia R.
Valincia R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I'm in love!! This mascara sends my lashes up to the gawds! My new favorite mascara. Just with one coat my lashes are full. I love the applicator and it lasts all day long.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Simi Valley, CA
Love this mascara! It defines my lashes and gives it amazing volume. I personally love my lashes to look natural and not clumpy and this does just that, I love the brush!
Elena P.
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say this is a Lil pricey but it is one of the top mascaras out there . Great formula , the brush is also great does not clump at all and it is buildable.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else got this in their voxbox?
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Mari S.
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?