BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

• How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara? 2 Answers
  • Who else got this in their voxbox? 3 Answers
  • Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañ...4 Answers
Lucy P.
I got this mascara in a voxbox and was honestly a little disappointed. The formula is wet and tacky very similar to fiber lash mascara "transplanting gels" (which was what I normally used). But this one clumped easily and I find it flaking on my glasses throughout the day!
However it does give me decent volume and length and I like how black the color is.
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
I love this mascara, it has a short bristle brush so it builds volume really well and no clumps. The color is true black and it makes your eye pop. The formula is smooth so the application is very easy. Instant lift and length with just one stroke. It stays on for the whole day as well it won’t melt off your face. I have long lashes already so this helped make them look thicker at the base.
Laurie L.
Wow! This is effortless long lashes - one swipe and your lashes have doubled in length and volume. I love the wand shape - not too oversized or long, so application never gets messy. Absolutely no transfer or flaking. This one is a winner and I will repurchase when my tube runs dry. Thanks for the sample influenster!
Alissa H.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm constantly on the search for a good mascara and this has certainly been in the top contenders for all-time fave. I got to try this in the #ArmaniBeauty VoxBox and have been using it every day. It gives just enough color/volume for the day and is easily buildable to pump up the volume for the evening. I like layering this on over other mascaras! It is also pretty easy to remove which is usually one of my biggest concerns with mascara!
haley i.
San Carlos, CA
I am highly impressed with this mascara. Regarding volume and length, it's comparable to the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. This mascara is also so easy to take off - it comes off my lashes with water!! It's so easy on the lashes; I never pull out any lashes when rubbing it off. I highly recommend this!! It's my new favorite mascara.
Leigh M.
This mascara is great! Although it's definitely on the pricey side of mascaras, it's worth it! The brush shape allows me to get every single eyelash. It's an amazing product. The only down side it has would be that it can make my lashes really clumpy easily. I brush through them with a clean brush to get the clumps out and that solves the problem. Just wish it was easier.
Yuvia R.
San Elizario , TX
I'm usually not one to spend money on expensive mascaras. I tend to stay more towards the drugstore side. But this mascara is amazing. Gives great length and fullness to my lashes that a drugstore mascara hasn't done for me. I've fallen in love with that I'm considering purchasing it after I use up the one I was sent!
Stephanie V.
Honestly this was not my favorite. I'm not a big fan of plastic applicators. It made my lashes go straight. This is a pricey mascara and didn't want it to go to waste so I gifted it to my mom. That is why I gave it a 3 stars because she LOVED it! It looked stunning on her, but on me it just made my lashes look horrible. It was super clumpy on me. Hope this review helps!
Vanessa K.
Pensacola, FL
Recebi essa mascara para testar e achei que seria maravilhosa. Gostei bastante da escovinha. Deixa os cilios bem separados e mais cheios. Mas depois de um dia inteiro usando percebi meus olhos arderem. Tentei por duas vezes. Vou tentar mais um pouco, pois realmente gostei do efeito que ela deixa nos cílios.
Amanda B.
AMAZING! I'm surprised there is not as much hype about this. It lengthens and thickens my lashes. I have bought Too Faced's mascara over 7 times, but I am going to switch to this one! It keeps my lashes curled all day, and I have straight lashes and do not use a curler. The pigment of the black is also perfect!
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Who else got this in their voxbox?
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?