BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

• Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañ...4 Answers
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Apo, AE
A huge fan of this Mascara. I received this product as a sample, and I was impressed with how smoothly it glided on my lashes. I’m really picky about coverage and literally with one fell swoop my lashes were covered and I did not have to put coat after coat!
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Riverview, FL
I love this mascara! The texture of this mascara is light enough not to clump, but still give your lashes a lot of volume. I really like the applicator, but it would be even better if it was slightly rounded. I would definitely recommend this mascara!
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Madison, WI
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara. This is my first time trying out or using any of the Armani beauty products and when it comes to mascara I'm extremely picky but this one is amazing. I love how it doesn't smudge, waterproof and makes me lashes darker.
Shauna G.
Shauna G.
Winthrop, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a mascara snob. I am really lucky to have naturally full and long lashes, so I need just a little bit of help with mascara. That said, I typically use a Loreal version from Target/CVS, and I didn't think this outperformed that one. #sponsored
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
FAVORITE MASCARA OF ALL TIME. This literally grabs onto my lashes and makes them so long and voluminous. It is so black and intense. It's perfect for wanting that fake lash look. It never flakes too so it's good if you have sensitive eyes!
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.
Doral, FL
I have tried so many mascaras, since I tried this one definitely is one of my favorite. It has a really long duration. I use this product during the weekend that I really need a long duration. I really will buy it again.
Marina S.
Marina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love the volumizing effect of this mascara and the pigmentation. It is on my top favorites together with Better Than Sex. You can build up a dramatic look by stacking layers and it does not clump at all!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Greeley, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did receive this mascara from influenster & I must say I was pretty impressed! I use this everyday and it's one of my favorites. It gives my eyelashes lots of volume. It is a bit pricey but I really like it!
Viktoriya M.
Viktoriya M.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this mascara isn't clumpy or makes my lashes look like spiders. It really lengthens and volumized them, makes my lashes look miles long!!! And I love how there is no flaking, so no raccoon eyes!!!!
Kaniesha K.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
Literally the best mascara I've every used! It applies so smooth and doesn't clump up at all! The packaging feels very elegant and sturdy in my hand and I love the wand applicator! Definitely worth the money!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else got this in their voxbox?
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Mari S.
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?