BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

• Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañ...4 Answers
Sara H.
South Orange, NJ
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
I received this mascara complimentary for testing purpose but all opinions are my own. I love that this mascara doesn't clump. I usually use BTS mascara but clumping wise, it's the worse. This was a huge change! It's like lasting and I like how it looks on my lashes. The price is kinda steep for mascara, but I am thorough satisfied with the product.
Kirin C.
Scottsdale, AZ
The mascara is super full coverage and 2 coats does what other mascaras take 3-4 coats for you to achieve; full, thick lashes. Be sure to use a lash curler ahead of time with this mascara though because once it’s on, your lashes stay put. So if your lashes are straight, the Armani Beauty mascara will lengthen the heck out of them…and keep them straight as a board at the same time. #armanibeauty
Kalei L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara is incredible! I rarely wear false lashes because I have watery eyes and I have no time to do full glam makeup looks. I loved how it separated my lashes and created a long yet beautiful look to my regular lashes! Formula is great and I love the brush! Perfect for lower lash-line and of course, the upper lashes!
Lisa R.
Austin, TX
I really like this mascara..it is by far one of the best ones i have ised in a while. the pigmentation is so good, the color is jet black. you literally need two coats and it LITERALLY looks like you have false lashes on. I myself have very little lashes so I love mascaras that define and add volume. The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is because its not waterproof and i really wish it was.
Kibibi T.
Greenville, SC
BY FAR my favorite mascara. I have thin, straight lashes and it's so hard to find a mascara that volumizes, lengthens, and holds a curl. This does it! It's the blackest black and I swear I look like I'm wearing falsies. I just curl my lashes and apply a couple of coats for an intense look. My only problem is that it's pretty expensive, but I may just have to splurge to get these results.
Theresa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara for a quick dark lashes! I was glad this was a pretty black mascara and not a greyish black. I use this every morning now to coat my lashes before falsies! It is a bit more expensive than other mascaras I use but it does add volume pretty easily! The only con I can say is that it can clump a bit if you use too many layers. I usually stick to 2 and I'm fine!
Hannah H.
Parkville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best mascaras! The formula is a bit wet but it really allows you time to work with it. The brush doesn't allow for clumping but as you change angles you can get every lash and it helps your lashes holda curl. It's pigmented very black and lasts throughout the day. Worth the splurge.
Bailey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really excited to receive this in a vox box from influenster. I think that the packaging is very sleek and the mascara is dark black. I liked the rubbery wand and the formula overall. Is it the best mascara I have ever used? no. I was disappointed in the way it made my eyelashes look and that it smudged on my lower lash line. For the expensive price point I expected more.
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
absolutely love this mascara and how much it lifts, shapes, and defines my eyelashes. I have had many people ask me if i have gotten fake lashes or extensions (which i haven't!) this mascara can clump if you aren't careful and apply diligently and is a bit difficult to remove, especially if you're like me a use quite a bit of it. however, i feel it is totally worth it as the results are incredible.
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara, it has a short bristle brush so it builds volume really well and no clumps. The color is true black and it makes your eye pop. The formula is smooth so the application is very easy. Instant lift and length with just one stroke. It stays on for the whole day as well it won’t melt off your face. I have long lashes already so this helped make them look thicker at the base.
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else got this in their voxbox?
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?