BY GIORGIO ARMANI

• Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañ...4 Answers
michelle b.
michelle b.
Teaneck, NJ
I have super sensitive eyes so I have a really hard time finding a mascara that works for me. Eccentrico wore beautifully and didn't give me any problems. It defined nicely and gave me the look of long lashes but it lacked a fullness that I would have preferred. Very happy to have it in my makeup bag :)
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Parkville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best mascaras! The formula is a bit wet but it really allows you time to work with it. The brush doesn't allow for clumping but as you change angles you can get every lash and it helps your lashes holda curl. It's pigmented very black and lasts throughout the day. Worth the splurge.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mascara in the #armaniVoxBox to try out and review and I am very pleased with how this performs. It gave the right amount of volume and it didn't make my lashes clump up at all. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone that really wants nice long naturally looking lashes
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara gives my lashes a lot of volume and just the right amount of length. I use it everyday because it gives a natural, not clumpy look. I always use it with my Armani beauty eye tints because they both look great together! I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Raizsa Daphne V.
Raizsa Daphne V.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that it doesn't clump my lashes together. It made them more defined and incredibly natural-looking at the same time. It didn't smudge as well even when I went out in the rain, which is awesome. I wish the applicator was smaller though! But other than that, I love it!
Dana W.
Dana W.
Encino, CA
I think every single mascara is a hit or miss - no in between... and not surprisingly, this is a hit. I like that this cleanly separates out my lashes and lengthens them without clumping. You can get a fresh, natural look or layer up for a more madeup look. I'm a fan!
Chevy D.
Chevy D.
Fort lee, NJ
I love this mascara! When I apply it, it instantly makes me feel like I am wearing false lashes! It also lasts all day, which is super important when you are on the go! I think it's a great product for the price and will definitely be purchasing it in the future!
Katherinne N.
Katherinne N.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
okay, where to begin?! this mascara is seriously one of the best for volume and length. my lashes look almost fake and for me that is a compliment LOL. not hard to remove and wears all day impeccably. I would recommend this to anyone who needs volume and length!
Ydalis D.
Ydalis D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo esta máscara con todo mi corazón es como su nombre lo dice excéntrica y deja las pestañas listas para matar, el efecto pestañas postizas me dejo enamorada simplemente de verdad influensters gracias por la muestra gratuita desde Venezuela saludos es excelente
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is everything! It leaves your lashes looking sexy, voluminous, and thick. The packaging is great I love the colors. It is def worth every penny. They go along great with the eye tints and you can find them at Sephora. This is a must for all women.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else got this in their voxbox?
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Mari S.
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?