BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

• Who else got this in their voxbox? 3 Answers
  • Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañ...4 Answers
Valincia R.
Hollywood, FL
Omg I'm in love!! This mascara sends my lashes up to the gawds! My new favorite mascara. Just with one coat my lashes are full. I love the applicator and it lasts all day long.
Andreina G.
Eccentrico, máscara de pestañas de Giorgio Armani (10ml 0.33 FL.OZ) nueva máscara de pestañas, proporciona un volumen extra gracias a una fórmula innovadora. El más reciente ingrediente de Armani, un polímero de unión, es un gel con textura que permite a la fórmula de ECCENTRICO adherirse de forma instintiva a las pestañas. Ahora, aplicar varias capas de máscara será tarea fácil. Al instante, el volumen extra creado se hace visible. Junto con una cera suave, este polímero crea una textura maleable que proporciona una cobertura homogénea y uniforme de las pestañas, evitando los grumos. Ambos ingredientes se combinan para ofrecer resultados óptimos: Volumen extra al instante, aplicación fácil y rápida, larga duración y fácil eliminación del maquillaje.
Amena Y.
Artesia, CA
I really liked this mascara. It doesn't clump. It gives great volume and length. I'm currently going back and forth with two different mascaras and I'm finding that I'm always going back to this. I would recommend this other :)
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a bomb mascara - I don't wear mascara much as a guy but I have tried this now a few times and it really makes my lashes look long and dark and dramatic in a subtle/natural way without getting too clumpy or extreme.
Melissa M.
The first time I tried this mascara I was really happy. It gave me nice full lashes, super dark and actually made my lashes look like I had on falsies. But after using it a couple times I noticed that it started to get glumpy the more I layered it and that was only two coats. It didn't run under my eye thru out the day which I was extremely happy with because that is my main problem when using any brand of mascara eve waterproof. So I think the trick is when layering the mascara don't let it set before adding another coat of the mascara. All in all it is a really good long lasting, non runny mascara. ;)
Laura Neuzeth D.
Chula Vista, CA
This mascara is perfect for those of us who want big and voluminous lashes in an instant. I usually use 1 to 2 coats of mascara on my lashes because I like a lot of volume, but with this mascara I don't find the need to dip the wand into the tube. It gives me a lot of volume and lift in just 1 coat! I love how my lashes look instantly thicker, more voluminous, and dark. What this mascara is not good for is natural or definition because it does tend to clump easily if you go too heavy. Apart from that I've had zero issues with the formula smudging or flaking, and it wears really well!
Zuri A.
This mascara it's a 10 it's amazing on my no lashes kind of day because it gives me volume and length. I've only bought this once but I will definitely repurchase.
Mo Makeup M.
My lashes look amazing with this mascara.
They are full, long, and defended. I am usually one to always wear false lashes but def not needed with this.
I love the wand and brush it just coats the lashes so well. This mascara also wears very well for long periods of time without flaking ( thankfully ) see it in action on my YouTube channel MoMakeUpMoBeauty
I am so glad Influenster sent this to me
Samantha S.
I had high hopes for this mascara considering the price point and brand name. I'm not sure it reached my expectations. I will say the color is very nice. It is dark and rich and deepened my already dark brown lashes. As far as lengthening, it didn't do much better than the typical drugstore mascara. The formula was still a bit clumpy and the applicator didn't brush through my lashes fully.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
After giving this product a few chances, I am relatively unimpressed with this product. I liked it at first, so maybe I just need to use it a few more times. The biggest reason I don't love it being I'm not a fan of the wand. The bristles on it really don't grab your eyelashes, or separate them. It also leaves the little dots on your eyelids under your eyebrows very easily when you sweat or get oily skin. We shall see if I like it more after a few more uses.
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Who else got this in their voxbox?
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?