BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

• Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañ...4 Answers
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara and received complimentary for review purposes through influenster: it works so well and leaves my lashes full and lengthy
Susan B.
I love this mascara! It gives my lashes so much volume and it doesn't clump.
Kelsey G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Such a great mascara of you are looking for volume. It ran a little as the day went on, but everyone is different! It's definitely on my top 10 mascara a and definitely worth checking out!
Shauna G.
Winthrop, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a mascara snob. I am really lucky to have naturally full and long lashes, so I need just a little bit of help with mascara. That said, I typically use a Loreal version from Target/CVS, and I didn't think this outperformed that one. #sponsored
Theresa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara for a quick dark lashes! I was glad this was a pretty black mascara and not a greyish black. I use this every morning now to coat my lashes before falsies! It is a bit more expensive than other mascaras I use but it does add volume pretty easily! The only con I can say is that it can clump a bit if you use too many layers. I usually stick to 2 and I'm fine!
Chevy D.
Fort Lee, NJ
I love this mascara! When I apply it, it instantly makes me feel like I am wearing false lashes! It also lasts all day, which is super important when you are on the go! I think it's a great product for the price and will definitely be purchasing it in the future!
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
This is my new favorite mascara from Armani. It only comes in black in the States, which is fine since that's my preference for mascara anyway. It makes my lashes amazingly long and defined. They nearly hit my eyelids with the length that I get from it. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone who wants lengthening and definition.
haley i.
San Carlos, CA
I am highly impressed with this mascara. Regarding volume and length, it's comparable to the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. This mascara is also so easy to take off - it comes off my lashes with water!! It's so easy on the lashes; I never pull out any lashes when rubbing it off. I highly recommend this!! It's my new favorite mascara.
Destiny W.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really work well. It give your eyelashes a lot of volume. Great product. . I highly recommend it
Vanessa K.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recebi essa mascara para testar e achei que seria maravilhosa. Gostei bastante da escovinha. Deixa os cilios bem separados e mais cheios. Mas depois de um dia inteiro usando percebi meus olhos arderem. Tentei por duas vezes. Vou tentar mais um pouco, pois realmente gostei do efeito que ela deixa nos cílios.
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else got this in their voxbox?
alyssa k.
N Miami Beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?