BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Leann F.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
This is my new favorite mascara from Armani. It only comes in black in the States, which is fine since that's my preference for mascara anyway. It makes my lashes amazingly long and defined. They nearly hit my eyelids with the length that I get from it. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone who wants lengthening and definition.
Aisha K.
Aisha K.
Richardson, TX
I love this mascara. I love smaller brushes with short bristles, and this mascara's wand delivers. It gets to all my lashes and makes them look black and long. I love the formula, it is very black, has no strong odor, and makes my lashes very voluminous. This is not a lengthening mascara, but it definitely delivers the volume.
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
Thanks for the complimentary gift, Influenster. This mascara is honestly my new fav. It doesn't clump, flake, or melt off onto my lids! It gives a dramatic look, yet keeps lashes completely separated and long. It was also super easy to wash off, I didn't have any left over residue on my eyes. I loveeee. #influensterphotobooth
Kalei L.
Kalei L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara is incredible! I rarely wear false lashes because I have watery eyes and I have no time to do full glam makeup looks. I loved how it separated my lashes and created a long yet beautiful look to my regular lashes! Formula is great and I love the brush! Perfect for lower lash-line and of course, the upper lashes!
Claire H.
Claire H.
Nashville, TN
I am the kind of person who is typically against spending very much money on mascara because I think that drugstore brands are great. However, after receiving this with influenster, my mind has completely changed. I don't even need to use an eyelash curler, it gives my eyes such a nice dramatic look and it doesn't flake!
Yuvia R.
Yuvia R.
San Elizario , TX
I'm usually not one to spend money on expensive mascaras. I tend to stay more towards the drugstore side. But this mascara is amazing. Gives great length and fullness to my lashes that a drugstore mascara hasn't done for me. I've fallen in love with that I'm considering purchasing it after I use up the one I was sent!
Laurie L.
Laurie L.
Wow! This is effortless long lashes - one swipe and your lashes have doubled in length and volume. I love the wand shape - not too oversized or long, so application never gets messy. Absolutely no transfer or flaking. This one is a winner and I will repurchase when my tube runs dry. Thanks for the sample influenster!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING! I'm surprised there is not as much hype about this. It lengthens and thickens my lashes. I have bought Too Faced's mascara over 7 times, but I am going to switch to this one! It keeps my lashes curled all day, and I have straight lashes and do not use a curler. The pigment of the black is also perfect!
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recebi essa mascara para testar e achei que seria maravilhosa. Gostei bastante da escovinha. Deixa os cilios bem separados e mais cheios. Mas depois de um dia inteiro usando percebi meus olhos arderem. Tentei por duas vezes. Vou tentar mais um pouco, pois realmente gostei do efeito que ela deixa nos cílios.
Joselin V.
Joselin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm constantly on the search for a good mascara and this has certainly been in the top contenders for all-time fave. I got to try this in the #ArmaniBeauty VoxBox and have been using it every day. It gives just enough color/volume for the day and is easily buildable to pump up the volume for the evening.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else got this in their voxbox?
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Mari S.
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?