BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Archel A.
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara, it has a short bristle brush so it builds volume really well and no clumps. The color is true black and it makes your eye pop. The formula is smooth so the application is very easy. Instant lift and length with just one stroke. It stays on for the whole day as well it won’t melt off your face. I have long lashes already so this helped make them look thicker at the base.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes for this mascara considering the price point and brand name. I'm not sure it reached my expectations. I will say the color is very nice. It is dark and rich and deepened my already dark brown lashes. As far as lengthening, it didn't do much better than the typical drugstore mascara. The formula was still a bit clumpy and the applicator didn't brush through my lashes fully.
Kibibi T.
Kibibi T.
Greenville, SC
BY FAR my favorite mascara. I have thin, straight lashes and it's so hard to find a mascara that volumizes, lengthens, and holds a curl. This does it! It's the blackest black and I swear I look like I'm wearing falsies. I just curl my lashes and apply a couple of coats for an intense look. My only problem is that it's pretty expensive, but I may just have to splurge to get these results.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara for a quick dark lashes! I was glad this was a pretty black mascara and not a greyish black. I use this every morning now to coat my lashes before falsies! It is a bit more expensive than other mascaras I use but it does add volume pretty easily! The only con I can say is that it can clump a bit if you use too many layers. I usually stick to 2 and I'm fine!
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really excited to receive this in a vox box from influenster. I think that the packaging is very sleek and the mascara is dark black. I liked the rubbery wand and the formula overall. Is it the best mascara I have ever used? no. I was disappointed in the way it made my eyelashes look and that it smudged on my lower lash line. For the expensive price point I expected more.
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
This mascara is great! Although it's definitely on the pricey side of mascaras, it's worth it! The brush shape allows me to get every single eyelash. It's an amazing product. The only down side it has would be that it can make my lashes really clumpy easily. I brush through them with a clean brush to get the clumps out and that solves the problem. Just wish it was easier.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly this was not my favorite. I'm not a big fan of plastic applicators. It made my lashes go straight. This is a pricey mascara and didn't want it to go to waste so I gifted it to my mom. That is why I gave it a 3 stars because she LOVED it! It looked stunning on her, but on me it just made my lashes look horrible. It was super clumpy on me. Hope this review helps!
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this mascara in a voxbox and was honestly a little disappointed. The formula is wet and tacky very similar to fiber lash mascara "transplanting gels" (which was what I normally used). But this one clumped easily and I find it flaking on my glasses throughout the day!
However it does give me decent volume and length and I like how black the color is.
Sara H.
Sara H.
South Orange, NJ
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
I received this mascara complimentary for testing purpose but all opinions are my own. I love that this mascara doesn't clump. I usually use BTS mascara but clumping wise, it's the worse. This was a huge change! It's like lasting and I like how it looks on my lashes. The price is kinda steep for mascara, but I am thorough satisfied with the product.
haley i.
haley i.
San Carlos, CA
I am highly impressed with this mascara. Regarding volume and length, it's comparable to the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. This mascara is also so easy to take off - it comes off my lashes with water!! It's so easy on the lashes; I never pull out any lashes when rubbing it off. I highly recommend this!! It's my new favorite mascara.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else got this in their voxbox?
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Mari S.
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?