BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

• How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara? 2 Answers
  • Who else got this in their voxbox? 3 Answers
  • Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañ...4 Answers
Stephanie N.
I absolutely love this mascara. It applies extremely easily--the first time I used it, I had left my eyelash curler at a friend's house so I used the mascara without curling my lashes and it actually lifted them without the help of a curler at all! Honestly, this mascara works wonders. The only downside is that it's definitely pricey, and can smudge underneath the eyes.
Amy B.
Plainville , CT
Love the wand! Perfect color. Absolutely recommend!! This was My first time using this mascara and now I use it every week!!!! Also love the packaging! Giorgio Armani makes a great product. This was provided to me by influenster. I would certainly buy it again.
Sara M.
I love the wand, product and results! It's much better than the drugstore mascaras I usually turn to. I even brought a friend into Sephora for her to try it and she bought it along with the liquid shadows!
Cassie S.
Shady cove, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I've found my new favorite mascara!! It makes my lashes look so long and is very easy to build up to make them look full, does not clump or flake off! Last all day!!It is more on the pricy side but to me a good mascara is a must since I don't wear fake lashes!! Maybe a new HG!!!!
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this formula a lot. Didn't LOVE the brush because it's not my personal preference. But I love how long it stayed on. I use it about 2x a week. It washes off easily with eye makeup removers. This was my first time to try it but I recommend t to peopleWho like a brush like this!
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
I love this mascara! It really lifts my eyelashes and makes them look long and beautiful! The color is so dark and pigmented. I love how this mascara makes my lashes look voluminous. The wand is amazing and really picks up every lash i have! This is a great product.
SANDRA P.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have brown eyes and found that the mask made  my lashes extremely long and beautiful. Looks like faux eyelashes. I received my mask on an Influenster voxbox and was very happy with the quality. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Amena Y.
Artesia, CA
I really liked this mascara. It doesn't clump. It gives great volume and length. I'm currently going back and forth with two different mascaras and I'm finding that I'm always going back to this. I would recommend this other :)
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a bomb mascara - I don't wear mascara much as a guy but I have tried this now a few times and it really makes my lashes look long and dark and dramatic in a subtle/natural way without getting too clumpy or extreme.
Zuri A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara it's a 10 it's amazing on my no lashes kind of day because it gives me volume and length. I've only bought this once but I will definitely repurchase.
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else got this in their voxbox?
alyssa k.
N Miami Beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?