Giorgio Armani ECCENTRICO Eyes To Kill Mascara

Details:

• High volume
  • Long-wear
  • Lash defining

Does anyone recommend this?
Would that be what you would tell me?
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?
Start your review of Giorgio Armani ECCENTRICO Eyes To Kill Mascara!
Product Highlights
“This really work well. It give your eyelashes a lot of volume. Great product. . I highly recommend it ” in reviews
“...get from it. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone who wants lengthening and definition.” in reviews
“...extremely picky but this one is amazing. I love how it doesn't smudge, waterproof and makes me lashes darker. ” in reviews
“one of my FAVORITE mascaras of all time, I was so sad when I ran out! the brush is GREAT and it’s so long lasting. as someone who has tried DOZENS of mascaras, I would 1000% recommend this to a friend.” in reviews
“Love this mascara! It defines my lashes and gives it amazing volume. I personally love my lashes to look natural and not clumpy and this does just that, I love the brush!” in reviews
Purchased at: Saks
This isn’t a favorite mascara of mine. It transfers to the skin under my eyes easily and the tube dries out quickly. It did make my lashes look full and long though. Overall, the cons outweigh the pros of this mascara.
One of my favorite mascaras! I love how my lashes look after using it. The wand however is not my favorite (user error perhaps, but rubber wand tips usually stab me)
Oradell, NJ
This mascara was great at adding volume and length to my lashes! I would recommend opening the tube and waiting a few days before using it- that’s when you get optimal thickness.
Astoria, NY
I like this mascara. It volumizes your lashes. It can get a little clumpy if you're not careful. But it really does define the eyes well. I would buy it again just for the volumizing effect. I'm happy with it.
Norwell, MA
Love this mascara for volume, super black and doesn’t flake throughout the day. Sometimes I use Benefit roller lash before using this to separate my lashes and then add volume and length
Atlanta, GA
I am so conflicted on writing this review- I absolutely LOVED this mascara! But I will not repurchase because Armani unfortunately tests on animals :( I am trying to only use Cruelty Free beauty products, but if that is not as important to you, this mascara is certainly a hit!
The formula did not ever flake or smudge on me- nearly impossible for my somewhat oily eyelids! It stayed forEVER, and elongated my lashes. I would say its better for length than volume, but I do have voluminous lashes, so it is not as big of a problem for me. I liked this mainly for my bottom lashes, but it was just overall a great mascara. Such a shame it is not cruelty free, because I would repurchase in a heart beat!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I got this in one of my VoxBoxes a couple months ago and I was disappointed with it. I didn't like how wet the formula was and that made my lashes extremely clumpy. With that being said, because my lashes were clumped, it didn't hold a curl because the clumps were weighing it down. The mascara also did smudge throughout the day due to my oiliness. Overall, I was quite disappointed since I had high hopes for a high-end mascara, but I am willing to give it another try once it dries out a bit and see if it wears better that way.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I received this mascara for testing purposes by Influenster. It terms of adding volume and the richness of color, this mascara is amazing! However, it clumps very easily and it is not good for lengthening your eye lashes! That was really disappointing for someone like me who has really short lashes!
Louisville, KY
Sooo in love with this mascara. I have short, super curly Lashes and I usually feel bald without my falsies. This is one of the only mascara a I've ever found that gives me decent length, definition and volume. It does not clump up and is my go to on "natural" days. Love. It.
Orlando , FL
Giorgio Armani ECCENTRICO Eyes To Kill Mascara uploaded by Melissa L.
I received this as a prize for completing my Giorgio Armani badge and it's so awesome. The bristles on the applicator are short and go in-between every lash! It makes them longer and adds volume. They definitely make your lashes pop! Loving this mascara.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...