BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Dee P.
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited for the opportunity to try this product. This was my first time using any of the Armani Beauty products and I was very impressed. This mascara was very volumizing and defining. I love that the product was long lasting. my only reason for giving it a 4 start instead of 5 is because at times it became too clumpy on my lashes! A little on the pricy side but i definitely recommend.
Tianna J.
Tianna J.
This is really good mascara! I usually tend to get waterproof mascaras because they hold curl better, but this one did an okay job. I will stick to waterproof for because I prefer more lift, but this does the job of darkening and volumizing lashes.
Mira H.
Mira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I did receive this product for free in exchange for my review, I must say this hasn't influenced my newfound obsession with this mascara. It immediately lengthens your eyelashes and is so easy to apply! It also doesn't leave you with clumpy eyelashes. ❤️❤️🙌🏼
hilda m.
hilda m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love the Giorgio amarni eccentru eyes to kill mascara , The Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps
Miltyanna A.
Miltyanna A.
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
This mascara is new to the Giorgio Armani collection. I went to a counter in Milton Keynes and they had it in black, blue, brown and orange. I bought the orange and black one. I think the orange one is only for those who are into trying new things because it is very, very bright and it can be a disaster if the eyeshadow doesn't match! However, the colour aside, the actual formula to both colours is amazing! And the wand makes the eyelashes so incredibly long! It's a bit pricey but it does the job! Would recommend. Only issue is that if you apply too much, it very easily can clump.
Sharon A.
Sharon A.
Toronto
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
Hands down the best mascara that I've found and I've tried just about every brand on the market.  Gives nice colour/definition to the eyelashes without being clumpy.  For my lashes, it provides length and just enough volume.  It's a little on the expensive side but worth it to me.  If you haven't tried this, I'd buy a tube just to see if it works for you.  My search for the best mascara has ended.
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eccentrico is a great do it all mascara. Gives you length, volume and definition. I am usually not a fan of plastic brushes but this one is good. Only brush the lashes don't wiggle the brush or it will clump your lashes.
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz
One of my favorites mascara! I buy Giorgio Armani ECCENTRICO Eyes To Kill Mascara at Saks Fifth Avenue, after his makeup stylists prove on me and I looks perfect! Highly recommend to all type of girl at any age!
K D.
K D.
toronto
I usually never buy expensive mascaras, just use drugstore ones which I find most of the time are just as good or better and they are way cheaper! But this one right here is amazing and worth the price! It's a perfect consistency not to wet not to dry. The bristles are rubber and I find it volumizies, lengthens and separates lashes right away with out having to apply many layers. Love!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else got this in their voxbox?
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Mari S.
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?