BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

• Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañ...4 Answers
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Louisville, KY
Sooo in love with this mascara. I have short, super curly Lashes and I usually feel bald without my falsies. This is one of the only mascara a I've ever found that gives me decent length, definition and volume. It does not clump up and is my go to on "natural" days. Love. It.
Alison C.
Alison C.
I wanted to love this, but it just didn't work well on my lashes :( They're pretty long to begin with so I look for mascaras that separate and volumize. This went on kinda clumpy and the consistency was a little watery, in my opinion, which made it hard to apply multiple coats. I did like the richness of the color, though!
May W.
May W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara. I usually don't like mascaras but this one is a good one. Makes lashes longer a d good for its price
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Atlanta, GA
Great mascara in general. Very voluminous and lengthening. The brush is similar to the They're Real or Covergirl Plumpify and lasts all day. this mascara is pricey but worth it if you're willing to splurge! Looks like falsies on me! I would recommend to a friend.
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara!!! My new favorite for sure...It makes your lashes look flawless and fabulous. It gives you so much length that makes them stand out. I received so many compliments from this mascara more than any other I've ever used. I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
This mascara is nice for layering. It doesn't do too much for me alone, but paired with another mascara, it becomes guidable without getting clumpy.
Karen Y.
Karen Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I genuinely really loved this mascara!!!! It gave me amazing length and volume without clumping my lashes! You can see for yourself.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is great if you want volume and thickness!! It's very dramatic (in a good way). The packaging is simple but great quality. Classic Armani great quality product!
Love this mascara, i have used the walmart brands just for the price but they dry out quick and get clumpy. I have had this mascara for about 6 months now and it still applies like the first day I opened it! Don't waste you money on cheap brands, get the real deal and it will last you!
bryanna c.
bryanna c.
Pullman, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new favorite high end mascara. It gives the perfect amount of volume and length without being clumpy. It hasn't flaked on me so far and it has past the sweat test when I have gone to the gym!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else got this in their voxbox?
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Mari S.
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?