BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

• Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañ...4 Answers
Sarah B.
Royal Oak, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
OBSESSED! This is potentially my all-time favorite mascara. The formula is a little more wet than I usually like, but I still love it!
Marina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love the volumizing effect of this mascara and the pigmentation. It is on my top favorites together with Better Than Sex. You can build up a dramatic look by stacking layers and it does not clump at all!
Stephanie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly this was not my favorite. I'm not a big fan of plastic applicators. It made my lashes go straight. This is a pricey mascara and didn't want it to go to waste so I gifted it to my mom. That is why I gave it a 3 stars because she LOVED it! It looked stunning on her, but on me it just made my lashes look horrible. It was super clumpy on me. Hope this review helps!
Kayla A.
Fairmount, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how full and long this mascara makes my lashes! I don't even need falsies! Will definitely be purchasing again!
Mo Makeup M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lashes look amazing with this mascara.
They are full, long, and defended. I am usually one to always wear false lashes but def not needed with this.
I love the wand and brush it just coats the lashes so well. This mascara also wears very well for long periods of time without flaking ( thankfully ) see it in action on my YouTube channel MoMakeUpMoBeauty
I am so glad Influenster sent this to me
Love this mascara, i have used the walmart brands just for the price but they dry out quick and get clumpy. I have had this mascara for about 6 months now and it still applies like the first day I opened it! Don't waste you money on cheap brands, get the real deal and it will last you!
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is great if you want volume and thickness!! It's very dramatic (in a good way). The packaging is simple but great quality. Classic Armani great quality product!
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I really love this. I received it in a voxbox and I use it every day. It has clean sleek packaging. I have hazel/green eyes and the black mascara really made it pop even more. It created volume and length. Which you can never go wrong with having. I definitely recommend.
Alicia I.
Springdale, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best mascaras on the market. The formula isn't clumpy, it's very smooth. Gives great length, definition and a little volume.
Palwasha S.
Norwalk , CT
The greatest mascara ever! Loved it so much that I bought it for my friend and she's is equally in love! Looks natural but still gives length and volume
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else got this in their voxbox?
alyssa k.
N Miami Beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?