BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

• How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kil...2 Answers
  • Who else got this in their voxbox? 3 Answers
  • Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga la...4 Answers
Giorgio Armani ECCENTRICO Eyes To Kill Mascara
  • "This really work well. It give your eyelashes a lot of volume. Great product. . I highly recommend it " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my new favorite mascara from Armani. It only comes in black in the States, which is fine since that's my preference for mascara anyway. It makes my lashes amazingly long and defined. They nearly hit my eyelids with the length that I get from it. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone who wants lengthening and definition." in 16 reviews
  • "I love this mascara, it has a short bristle brush so it builds volume really well and no clumps. The color is true black and it makes your eye pop. The formula is smooth so the application is very easy. Instant lift and length with just one stroke. It stays on for the whole day as well it won’t melt off your face. I have long lashes already so this helped make them look thicker at the base. " in 8 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara. This is my first time trying out or using any of the Armani beauty products and when it comes to mascara I'm extremely picky but this one is amazing. I love how it doesn't smudge, waterproof and makes me lashes darker. " in 5 reviews
  • "Love this mascara! It defines my lashes and gives it amazing volume. I personally love my lashes to look natural and not clumpy and this does just that, I love the brush!" in 4 reviews
hilda m.
love the Giorgio amarni eccentru eyes to kill mascara , The Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps
SANDRA P.
Mtn House, CA
I have brown eyes and found that the mask made  my lashes extremely long and beautiful. Looks like faux eyelashes. I received my mask on an Influenster voxbox and was very happy with the quality. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Courtney O.
Keeps lashes separated not clumpy. Lengthens and adds volume. My favorite mascara yet!! Sleek tube, a little pricey, but last for six months when I wear it daily. Totally worth it, my favorite on the market!
Vanessa P.
Simi Valley, CA
Amena Y.
Artesia, CA
I really liked this mascara. It doesn't clump. It gives great volume and length. I'm currently going back and forth with two different mascaras and I'm finding that I'm always going back to this. I would recommend this other :)
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
I have to say this is a Lil pricey but it is one of the top mascaras out there . Great formula , the brush is also great does not clump at all and it is buildable.
Alexandra M.
I LOVE this mascara! I am normally not a huge fan of mascaras, but really liked that this one did not clump and gave my eyelashes just a little bit or length. Would highly recommend!
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
This mascara is great if you want volume and thickness!! It's very dramatic (in a good way). The packaging is simple but great quality. Classic Armani great quality product!
Denisse B.
I love this mascara so much! It doesn't clump at all, which is a great thing that I look for in a good mascara! I use this product often and I still really like it. I would definitely buy this mascara again!
Kelsey G.
Baton Rouge , LA
Such a great mascara of you are looking for volume. It ran a little as the day went on, but everyone is different! It's definitely on my top 10 mascara a and definitely worth checking out!
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Who else got this in their voxbox?
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?