BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

• Who else got this in their voxbox? 3 Answers
  • Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañ...4 Answers
Ashley G.
Butler, KY
I love this mascara! Makes my eyes really pop! Goes on smooth, and stays on!
Denisse B.
I love this mascara so much! It doesn't clump at all, which is a great thing that I look for in a good mascara! I use this product often and I still really like it. I would definitely buy this mascara again!
Samantha B.
This mascara is nice for layering. It doesn't do too much for me alone, but paired with another mascara, it becomes guidable without getting clumpy.
hilda m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love the Giorgio amarni eccentru eyes to kill mascara , The Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps
Mira H.
houston, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I did receive this product for free in exchange for my review, I must say this hasn't influenced my newfound obsession with this mascara. It immediately lengthens your eyelashes and is so easy to apply! It also doesn't leave you with clumpy eyelashes. ❤️❤️🙌🏼
Hannah H.
Parkville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best mascaras! The formula is a bit wet but it really allows you time to work with it. The brush doesn't allow for clumping but as you change angles you can get every lash and it helps your lashes holda curl. It's pigmented very black and lasts throughout the day. Worth the splurge.
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING! I'm surprised there is not as much hype about this. It lengthens and thickens my lashes. I have bought Too Faced's mascara over 7 times, but I am going to switch to this one! It keeps my lashes curled all day, and I have straight lashes and do not use a curler. The pigment of the black is also perfect!
Maridania C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives plumps is scarce incredibly lengthens the lashes one by one defining them, leaves no lumps, but if residues when remove.
Dana D.
Encino, CA
I think every single mascara is a hit or miss - no in between... and not surprisingly, this is a hit. I like that this cleanly separates out my lashes and lengthens them without clumping. You can get a fresh, natural look or layer up for a more madeup look. I'm a fan!
Shauna S.
Riverview, FL
I love this mascara! The texture of this mascara is light enough not to clump, but still give your lashes a lot of volume. I really like the applicator, but it would be even better if it was slightly rounded. I would definitely recommend this mascara!
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else got this in their voxbox?
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?