BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Holly hill , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara and received complimentary for review purposes through influenster: it works so well and leaves my lashes full and lengthy
Susan B.
Susan B.
I love this mascara! It gives my lashes so much volume and it doesn't clump.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I really love this. I received it in a voxbox and I use it every day. It has clean sleek packaging. I have hazel/green eyes and the black mascara really made it pop even more. It created volume and length. Which you can never go wrong with having. I definitely recommend.
Sami N.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meh. This mascara is okay. Not great, not horrible. I've used many better mascaras than this, and the price tag just breaks the deal for me. Not a huge fan.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
I received this in a voxbox from influenster and I think it is a nice mascara! I am not much to notice the difference between mascaras honestly unless it makes a significant difference. It is good but one could find cheaper mascaras.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
This mascara is seriously the best. I have been using the same brand for YEARS but when I received the Armani ECCENTRICO, I gave it a try and I immediately fell in love. This brand makes my lashes so full and gorgeous. I would totally buy this product over and over.
Palwasha S.
Palwasha S.
Norwalk , CT
The greatest mascara ever! Loved it so much that I bought it for my friend and she's is equally in love! Looks natural but still gives length and volume
Kinga I.
Kinga I.
Franklin park , IL
Oh my god this is probably my favorite mascara ever. I got it for free to try out but I'm going to buy it again very soon, regardless of the price. It makes my lashes super long and super black and I naturally have very short lashes. It gets a little clumpy but just use a different mascara to go over it at the end and you're set!!
Julia A.
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
absolutely love this mascara and how much it lifts, shapes, and defines my eyelashes. I have had many people ask me if i have gotten fake lashes or extensions (which i haven't!) this mascara can clump if you aren't careful and apply diligently and is a bit difficult to remove, especially if you're like me a use quite a bit of it. however, i feel it is totally worth it as the results are incredible.
Alissa H.
Alissa H.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm constantly on the search for a good mascara and this has certainly been in the top contenders for all-time fave. I got to try this in the #ArmaniBeauty VoxBox and have been using it every day. It gives just enough color/volume for the day and is easily buildable to pump up the volume for the evening. I like layering this on over other mascaras! It is also pretty easy to remove which is usually one of my biggest concerns with mascara!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else got this in their voxbox?
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Mari S.
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?