BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe that one word sums up this mascara. Unbelievable. I purchased mine from Sephora for $32 and this was my first time trying it. It is extremely easy to apply to my lashes. It's a very smooth formula and is incredibly easy to build volume and length. It is a deep black color and makes my eyes pop. I've had many compliments when wearing this mascara. Now I know, it's a steep price for mascara and most will think that for this price it had better work. Well, it does and it's worth every penny. Also, I have had this mascara for around two months and use it every day. The best point that I can make to anyone interested, is that it works just as good today as it did two months ago. It isn't drying up in the bottle and it's consistency and longevity is not changing so far. It's as perfect today as the day I popped it open.
Andreina G.
Andreina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eccentrico, máscara de pestañas de Giorgio Armani (10ml 0.33 FL.OZ) nueva máscara de pestañas, proporciona un volumen extra gracias a una fórmula innovadora. El más reciente ingrediente de Armani, un polímero de unión, es un gel con textura que permite a la fórmula de ECCENTRICO adherirse de forma instintiva a las pestañas. Ahora, aplicar varias capas de máscara será tarea fácil. Al instante, el volumen extra creado se hace visible. Junto con una cera suave, este polímero crea una textura maleable que proporciona una cobertura homogénea y uniforme de las pestañas, evitando los grumos. Ambos ingredientes se combinan para ofrecer resultados óptimos: Volumen extra al instante, aplicación fácil y rápida, larga duración y fácil eliminación del maquillaje.
Yackie V.
Yackie V.
LAREDO, TX
I'm very picky when it comes to high end mascaras because they are expensive and I know a lot of people feel the same way so having the opportunity to try this one for free was great and I would totally repurchase this mascara to be honest. I'm truly impressed with this one because sincerely I didn't have great expectations since I had never heard of it before but it works great. I'm not quite sure if it's volumizing or not but it lenghts my lashes like it's magic, I love the way it looks and the color is very opaque. The wand is easy to work with and the packaging is very nice. A waterproof version of it would be freaking awesome.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
The first time I tried this mascara I was really happy. It gave me nice full lashes, super dark and actually made my lashes look like I had on falsies. But after using it a couple times I noticed that it started to get glumpy the more I layered it and that was only two coats. It didn't run under my eye thru out the day which I was extremely happy with because that is my main problem when using any brand of mascara eve waterproof. So I think the trick is when layering the mascara don't let it set before adding another coat of the mascara. All in all it is a really good long lasting, non runny mascara. ;)
Laura Neuzeth D.
Laura Neuzeth D.
Chula Vista, CA
This mascara is perfect for those of us who want big and voluminous lashes in an instant. I usually use 1 to 2 coats of mascara on my lashes because I like a lot of volume, but with this mascara I don't find the need to dip the wand into the tube. It gives me a lot of volume and lift in just 1 coat! I love how my lashes look instantly thicker, more voluminous, and dark. What this mascara is not good for is natural or definition because it does tend to clump easily if you go too heavy. Apart from that I've had zero issues with the formula smudging or flaking, and it wears really well!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
I got this in one of my VoxBoxes a couple months ago and I was disappointed with it. I didn't like how wet the formula was and that made my lashes extremely clumpy. With that being said, because my lashes were clumped, it didn't hold a curl because the clumps were weighing it down. The mascara also did smudge throughout the day due to my oiliness. Overall, I was quite disappointed since I had high hopes for a high-end mascara, but I am willing to give it another try once it dries out a bit and see if it wears better that way.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
After giving this product a few chances, I am relatively unimpressed with this product. I liked it at first, so maybe I just need to use it a few more times. The biggest reason I don't love it being I'm not a fan of the wand. The bristles on it really don't grab your eyelashes, or separate them. It also leaves the little dots on your eyelids under your eyebrows very easily when you sweat or get oily skin. We shall see if I like it more after a few more uses.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Austin, TX
I really like this mascara..it is by far one of the best ones i have ised in a while. the pigmentation is so good, the color is jet black. you literally need two coats and it LITERALLY looks like you have false lashes on. I myself have very little lashes so I love mascaras that define and add volume. The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is because its not waterproof and i really wish it was.
Mo Makeup M.
Mo Makeup M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lashes look amazing with this mascara.
They are full, long, and defended. I am usually one to always wear false lashes but def not needed with this.
I love the wand and brush it just coats the lashes so well. This mascara also wears very well for long periods of time without flaking ( thankfully ) see it in action on my YouTube channel MoMakeUpMoBeauty
I am so glad Influenster sent this to me
Kirin C.
Kirin C.
Scottsdale, AZ
The mascara is super full coverage and 2 coats does what other mascaras take 3-4 coats for you to achieve; full, thick lashes. Be sure to use a lash curler ahead of time with this mascara though because once it’s on, your lashes stay put. So if your lashes are straight, the Armani Beauty mascara will lengthen the heck out of them…and keep them straight as a board at the same time. #armanibeauty
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else got this in their voxbox?
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Mari S.
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?