BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

• Who else got this in their voxbox? 3 Answers
  • Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañ...4 Answers
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz more...
I like this mascara. It volumizes your lashes. It can get a little clumpy if you're not careful. But it really does define the eyes well. I would buy it again just for the volumizing effect. I'm happy with it.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara, Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara 0.22 oz more...
I am so conflicted on writing this review- I absolutely LOVED this mascara! But I will not repurchase because Armani unfortunately tests on animals :( I am trying to only use Cruelty Free beauty products, but if that is not as important to you, this mascara is certainly a hit!
The formula did not ever flake or smudge on me- nearly impossible for my somewhat oily eyelids! It stayed forEVER, and elongated my lashes. I would say its better for length than volume, but I do have voluminous lashes, so it is not as big of a problem for me. I liked this mainly for my bottom lashes, but it was just overall a great mascara. Such a shame it is not cruelty free, because I would repurchase in a heart beat!
Jessica F.
I got this in one of my VoxBoxes a couple months ago and I was disappointed with it. I didn't like how wet the formula was and that made my lashes extremely clumpy. With that being said, because my lashes were clumped, it didn't hold a curl because the clumps were weighing it down. The mascara also did smudge throughout the day due to my oiliness. Overall, I was quite disappointed since I had high hopes for a high-end mascara, but I am willing to give it another try once it dries out a bit and see if it wears better that way.
Jenny K.
Los Angeles , CA
I actually won this product in a contest from Influenster. I had it in my makeup drawer for months and forgot about it until yesterday. It's freaking amazing in terms of elongating my normally nonexistent lashes. My fiance actually asked if I went and got lash extensions!
The only downside is that it does get clumpy, but maybe I'm applying too much at a time. I actually don't mind the clumpiness since the trade-off is intense volume and length. Worth it. Love it.
DEBALEENA B.
I received this mascara for testing purposes by Influenster. It terms of adding volume and the richness of color, this mascara is amazing! However, it clumps very easily and it is not good for lengthening your eye lashes! That was really disappointing for someone like me who has really short lashes!
Melissa L.
Orlando, FL
I received this as a prize for completing my Giorgio Armani badge and it's so awesome. The bristles on the applicator are short and go in-between every lash! It makes them longer and adds volume. They definitely make your lashes pop! Loving this mascara.
Brittney K.
Louisville, KY
Sooo in love with this mascara. I have short, super curly Lashes and I usually feel bald without my falsies. This is one of the only mascara a I've ever found that gives me decent length, definition and volume. It does not clump up and is my go to on "natural" days. Love. It.
Debbie C.
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara more...
I don't understand why this mascara isn't getting more hype. It is so so good. You don't need falsies with this at all. It makes lashes fully but soft ,even if you double coat your lashes. I love this so much , it is a staple for me and I feel needs more hype.
Jenna M.
Valley Vlg, CA
Loved this mascara I got for free from Influenster! It lasted me a really long time and I really enjoyed that. I liked the natural accentuation of my lashes with this mascara. If you like SUPER dramatic lashes, I'd probably skip on this one. It's not overly dramatic or thickening.
Alison C.
I wanted to love this, but it just didn't work well on my lashes :( They're pretty long to begin with so I look for mascaras that separate and volumize. This went on kinda clumpy and the consistency was a little watery, in my opinion, which made it hard to apply multiple coats. I did like the richness of the color, though!
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
How is this mascara formula regarding clumping and/or flaking?
Luz Paola M.
Me encantaría saber qué tal es esta máscara! Si alarga las pestañas o las hace más voluminosas????? Este cepillo se ve muy interesante!
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Anyone try this new ond
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Who else got this in their voxbox?
Mari S.
How does this mascara compare to the original Eyes to Kill mascara?