Giorgio Armani Designer Lift Foundation, 5.5 uploaded by Yessenia L.Giorgio Armani Designer Lift Foundation, 5.5 uploaded by Yessenia L.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Giorgio Armani Designer Lift Foundation. To amplify the complexion`s radiance, ten shades of Designer Lift have been formulated with specific pearlisers according to skin tone. It brightens the complexion and accentuate its radiance. An additional Prussian blue pearliser is introduced into the Designer Lift formula to bring a new freshness to the complexion. Creating an instant effect on the skin`s irregularities. These are corrected and the skin appears smoother. The complexion is translucently illuminated, glowing with freshness, as if light were emanating from within. All skin types, Full Coverage, Satin Finish. see more...

Riya D.
Riya D.
Hillsborough , NJ
holy grail foundation -
I really didn't want to like this foundation because it is so expensive but it is truly amazing. Very lightweight with build-able coverage. I personally love a good sheer foundation but some days I need more coverage and I can achieve both with this. It has such a beautiful finish not matte or dewy but very natural with a healthy glow looks like you have flawless skin! It lasts all day on me and I have normal to oily skin (oily t zone so I set that area with powder). I have a lot of different foundations that I truly love (make up forever, Josie Maran, hourglass, urban decay naked, and NARS sheer glow, KVD) but I reach for this one every single day. I will continue to repurchase this foundation over and over again it's definitely my go to!!
Yessenia L.
Yessenia L.
I love this product is 1 of my favorite 6.5 smoothing firming foundation I compare with other products this is 1 of the best coverage I wear for 6 or 8 hour. And still in perfect condition. My costumes like when I used and them faces.
Madi O.
Madi O.
Garden City, KS
Very amazing coverage!! Love love!! You could wear this without anything else and it looks flawless. It is affordable if you compare it with size and use. I have oily skin and this sets beautifully. Yes I would love this again!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert , AZ
I am so confused why no one talks about this foundation!! This one is far better than the luminous foundation. The coverage is good and it has wonderful lifting properties! If you are going to try an Armani foundation splurge on this one!! It is fantastic!