BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

The new generation of tinted cream: the first supreme nude glow treatment with performance power that surpasses BB and CC Creams. Transparent pigments suspended into a water based texture allow the skin to reflect light in multiple directions for an enhanced glow while blurring imperfections. The specially blended formula contains Armani’s exclusive anti-aging complex Reviscentalis to improve skin radiance and reveal younger looking skin. Hyaluronic acid and mannose complete the formula by adding deep hydration with a weightless feel. Available in Six Glow Enhancing Shades, 50ml.

Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: Other more...
I have number one and I have very fair skin. It feels awesome going on and doesn't feel heavy. It gives light to medium coverage.... not as much as a foundation. But I like this for everyday use... it is easy and fast to apply!
Jenn S.
A $200 foundation?! Let's get past the shock and look at this skincare/foundation hybrid without bias. First - I have this in Medium Glow which is a spot on match for my medium/tan warm skin tone. At 43, keeping foundation sheer, with a natural glow is a definite must - since over time skin can appear dry and heavy foundation can be aging.

While I have combination skin, this didn't make me greasy if I didn't load up on moisturizer before. The product itself is loaded like a skin care treatment - so I didn't find it was always necessary to use other products prior.

The finish is glow-y without being too shiny - though those who prefer a heavier coverage will be left wanting. The finish is smooth and I would qualify it as a light to slightly medium coverage.

Let's talk about price. Is it worth $200 (would I buy it again)? Is a luxury bag worth 10 grand? If it's in your budget (it's not in mine, but I considered it a major splurge) - then it's definitely worth sampling before to see it it suits. Personally, I think it's marvelous, but you can find other comparable products for a tenth of the price.
m r.
Palermo
Review for: 2 - Light Glow 1.7 oz more...
It’s more beautiful than other creams. I love this cream and the Armani home of production. I like Also parfumes, spray and gel shower of this brand. It is an italian brand and i’m italian. It is an honour for me to represent this brand in the world
Maisyn H.
Brantford, ON
Review for: 3 - Fair Glow 1.7 oz more...
Matches my colour so nicely and hydrates my skin at the same time! I’ve tried the luminous silk foundation as well and this one is just a tad more hydrating, which is good if you have dry skin! Would buy again!
Selina Y.
With the new travel packaging (30ml with a pump), this is now much better for most people. It is about the same price compare to other skincare foundation. The coverage is surprisingly good. I use shade 3, which is the yellow-toned colour. Does not oxidize and last all day.
nicole r.
santo domingo
I like this is fantastic, this cream i use for halloWin buscause is goodBatiste™ Dry Shampoo
Emily K.
Is this work the $200 price tag?