BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A high coverage spot concealer. Compact Cream Concealer is an instant corrector that completely hides imperfections, dark spots, and blemishes. Its customized precision applicator offers high coverage and a thin texture for a flawless-looking finish.

• Has anyone tried this yet i know its new1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: 2 more...
Let me start off by saying I love this brand, but I was really disappointed in this product. I am a concealer guru. I am always on a mission to find the perfect concealer. This I found to be really thick/waxy. I couldn’t blend it out easily. Definitely couldn’t use as an under eye concealer due to consistency, maybe for blemishes but I found that i have better cheaper concealers for options. Maybe I’m just using this product wrong. For me this was a miss.
Park J.
Ha Noi
Review for: 3.5 more...
This baby I bought because I need to cover the eyes dark circles on this very late at night. this baby compact baby beautiful pretty baby so I choose this baby. The circular pattern with the dominant color is black, which makes the case more prominent. This baby is easy to carry, take to travel bags or go to play. I like holding the ball so it should be very comfortable firm. This is a good way to cover dark circles. It hides the make-up of your makeup so much more beautiful. I am an effective assistant to help make her makeup more radiant. This boy also cover skin acne on his body. The color is good enough to absorb the powder on the face. I really like this one.
emilie h.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: 3.5 more...
I really thought I was going to love this product but I wasn't really satisfied with it! They said it would be a full coverage concealer but I thought it was more medium coverage. I found it really didn't do anything for my under eye dark circles or imperfections on my face at all. I won't be purchasing this again
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Has anyone tried this yet i know its new