BY GIORGIO ARMANI

An aromatic woody citrus fragrance for active men Vibrant sparkling refreshing & cooling Features notes of lemon mandarin wild mint peppermint spearmint Blended with notes of ambergris ginger & vetiver Incredibly dynamic & energetic. Product Line: Armani Code Sport. Product Size: 125ml/4.2oz see more...

Pete S.
Pete S.
Ossian, IN
Great scent! I had to try this, and glad I did. Everyone that comes over always ask about it, and cant believe how easy it is to get. now all my friends and I enjoy this great product.
Elsa D.
Elsa D.
This has a fresh scent to it. My husband wears this and it smells amazing on him, this is another favorite of mine.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
This is on the top ten list of my favorite mens cologne. I know this might sound crazy but i think this one works best in summer. It seems fitting.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
My boyfriend loves this cologne but it's not my favorite personally. It's a bit over-powering for my preferences.
d_is_for d.
d_is_for d.
I love the scent of this cologne. I got a few samples through Sephora and my brother loves it as well.
Anastasia H.
Anastasia H.
Gladstone, MO
My husband loved this and he is picky with cologne. It has a nice light scent that we both love.