BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

An aromatic woody citrus fragrance for active men Vibrant sparkling refreshing & cooling Features notes of lemon mandarin wild mint peppermint spearmint Blended with notes of ambergris ginger & vetiver Incredibly dynamic & energetic. Product Line: Armani Code Sport. Product Size: 125ml/4.2oz see more...

Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
This is on the top ten list of my favorite mens cologne. I know this might sound crazy but i think this one works best in summer. It seems fitting.
d_is_for d.
I love the scent of this cologne. I got a few samples through Sephora and my brother loves it as well.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
My boyfriend loves this cologne but it's not my favorite personally. It's a bit over-powering for my preferences.
Anastasia H.
Gladstone, MO
My husband loved this and he is picky with cologne. It has a nice light scent that we both love.
Elsa D.
This has a fresh scent to it. My husband wears this and it smells amazing on him, this is another favorite of mine.
Pete S.
Ossian, IN
Great scent! I had to try this, and glad I did. Everyone that comes over always ask about it, and cant believe how easy it is to get. now all my friends and I enjoy this great product.