Giorgio Armani Code Eau De Toilette

The iconic fragrance by Giorgio Armani. The Code of Seduction

[product:giorgio-armani-code-cologne-for-men-25-oz] is the cologne worth it?
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Code Eau De Toilette!
Gaby S.
Duluth
This smells DELICIOUS especially in men. I use it myself too because I don't really care, but it is originally for men. 😍😍😍
Sean L.
Knoxville, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
Great fragrance with many varieties to experience. Huuuuge following as an important scent. Major success in the scdnt department, why not try it yourself? A little goes a long way and definitely a compliment getter. For the best results, however, maybe search for the newer versions. While tried and true, some people will think you smell like a father instead of a young man 🤣
Teresa C.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the smell of this perfume on my husband !!! Makes him more handsome to me ! I definitely recommend .
Carl W.
Elkridge, MD
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Macy's
Giorgio Armani is my very favorite scent of all time. When you want to stand out in a crowd and receive a complement everywhere you go then chose this one right here.
Anamaria R.
Highland, CA
Ladies, if you are looking for a new cologne for your man (or just a loved one) this is totally worth it! This is a very masculine, fresh, sexy scent. If you are sensitive to smell this one does not bother (At least me and I am super sensitive) Its very long lasting and reasonably priced.
Ashlyn B.
WEST JORDAN, UT
Loveee this scent for my husband. It’s unique enough that I can usually tell when he/someone is wearing it, but also not overly musky or strong.
Joseph M.
Tacoma, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Macy's
What can I say Armani code. Code the mysterious code and what you’re going to get. That’s how the smell ends with that mysteriousness. Smells like danger in the night. Well it’s fragrance ready to lit your night. This is one you want to wear at the end of the day finish it off. What can I say maybe even start tonight. Sweet aromatic bring me home to bed kind of smell. One that can really get impregnated and your mind and never let go.
Jerry J.
Amazing smell for date nite !!!! It last long and you only need to spray it one time. Otherwise it will be over powering
Jay B.
Ilion, NY
This cologne has a very warm smell, very sexy. This product has a very sleek looking bottle. I definitely recommend this cologne to those who are looking for great smelling and long lasting cologe.
Michael S.
North Haledon, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Ok this cologne smells amazing and will definitely get you compliments here's the thing though it will only get you compliments for about the first hour. The sillage and longevity on this cologne is like a 2/5 yeah two out of five stars very poor. This is due to the fact most cologne companies now have reformulated new versions of older colognes like Armani code and Gucci guilty and water them down causing poor performance
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mo M.
Rocky River, OH
il y a 2 ans
Giorgio Armani Code Eau De Toilette is the cologne worth it?
Joseph M. il y a 4 mois
Totally !!! Bro go for it !!!! Its mostly for a date night or a very good impression that says hey im here but just look at me don’t touch im expensive … lol i took it to far !? Huh , but yeah go for it !!