Giorgio Armani Code Cologne Spray uploaded by Carlos V.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Giorgio Armani Code Cologne Spray, 2.5 Ounce see more...

Sarah H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I got a fantastic deal for a set for my husband. He's a contractor and a real 'manly man'. Not into skin care, fragrance other than shower gel. I gave it to him early. He was so surprised by our family's reaction he actually uses it! Our sons want to borrow it. Our 5 yr old triplet girls say "daddy smells good!". He does! Amazing scent! I'm amazed he uses it!
Jac R.
Rohnert Park, CA
Got this for my brother because it is his absolute favorite. I love it and always end up borrowing a sweatshirt form him if I need one because it smells awesome. Not over powering at all.
Cheri W.
Racine, WI
Absolutely love Armani Code. I really like the spicy smell of thiscolohne and I do belive the price is fair fir the quality of the cologne,
Amber B.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Giorgio Armani Code cologne spray smells so good. You can smell it as someone wearing it walks by. Def getting my man this for Christmas!
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
I purchased this for my husband. It smells really good and he loves it. It will make a great gift for someone.
Patricia E.
Council Bluffs, IA
My favorite always leaves my husband smelling so good! Stays on for a long time too! Isn't over powering either
Mary K.
Port Ewen, NY
Weak scent and too woodsy for my taste. don't like the way it makes husband smell. better options out there
Jessica D.
Fourmile, KY
My husband wears this cologne. I absolutely love it. It is a clean, strong and intoxicatin smell.
Tarah O.
Smells absolutely amazing. Very attractive scent that is not too heavy or "old man" smelling.
Jessica S.
Mena, AR
My husband wears this on our date nights and special occasions. I love the way it smells!!