Giorgio Armani Code Alcohol Free Deodorant Stick uploaded by maricela f.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

New elegant, sexy masculine scent that combines sleek seductiveness with sophistication. This masculine scent possesses a blend of lemon, bergamot, guaiac wood, tonka bean, olive flower. This masculine scent is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Andrea G.
Miami, Florida
Hello everyone. This goes for men .... if you want to have melted to women for wearing a fragrance very, very masculine because I recommend this deodorant. My God as it smells, is equal to the colony. Just throw this all day and have an incredible aroma. well my boyfriend and uses much sweat and because this was the deodorant that has found it. Do not be fooled. if they want to have the perfect pair of good taste and then choose this protection. is the best. a thousand Kisses.
Danielle J.
Austin, TX
It's smells great but isn't too long lasting. You definitely have to apply throughout the day otherwise you may experience some body odor. But if your going to and event for a few hours this will get the job done and help you layer your scent.
maricela f.
Love this scent! I purchased this for my BF as a gift and he really enjoyed the smell as well! It is a gel like stick and it's a decent size as well I decently feel it's worth its price as it is spender for deodorant.
Lauren G.
Soquel, CA
I got this for my boyfriend in a gift set because I love the sent and he really enjoyed it!! The only down fall about it is the deodorant. Every time he used it his arm pits would become very red and itchy. It's a bummer that it was so pricy and he couldn't use that at all.
Alex B.
Byron Center, MI
This smell is a lighter smell. It is not over powering and is a fresh smell. Great for dates where you get close and the smell adds to your ambiance. Even after a bar or club you will still have hints of Code. This is my go to scent on my night outs.
Amanda R.
Reading, PA
I have this !! my girlfriend loves the smell , i don't think its weird for her to smell me , i love smelling good. it goes on really smooth . its really gelly
Jackie C.
Smells good, but my husband didn't like it because he had to keep reapplying. Not that great .
Muneeb A.
calgary
I have a love and hate relationship with this. It's expensive but feels good. Small but worth it. Gets a bit wet when really really hot but otherwise good Giorgio Armani Code Alcohol Free Deodorant Stick