Giorgio Armani Code After Shave Balm

A soothing tonic that cools and comforts just-shaved skin.

will this help with breakouts?
Where's the cheapest place you have found this product?
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Code After Shave Balm!
Laura R.
HAMMOND, IN
OMG this is a MUST for every man in your life. Dad, hubby, son, brother, friend. I love the fragrance of this so much I wish everyone wore it
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
This is the best smelling after shave. Everytime my husband shave he uses it and it leaves his skin so smooth. I definitely recommend this product the smell last a while.
Phil M.
London
Armani code will always be one of my favorite colognes. Top 2 always. I've bought the product more than twice and use it every day sometimes. Pretty straight forward product with a warm and sweet smell. You can find it at most superstores. Must buy for yourself or husband.
Krystopher S.
Love this cologne! I first bought this when I lived in New York and loved it. I think it's time to buy some more!
Jeff S.
Wow! Let me first start off by saying I’m a Very blunt and honest person. I had a Zero believe that a hacker could fix a messed up credit score, but today I must confess I’m so happy with the tremendous services rendered to me by this Company, they made 2021 a year of happiness to me and my family, 3 years ago my credit score was in a deep mess; I had a joint account with my wife, after we separated she ran them up and left with a huge debt on my report, as a single father of two I needed a place since she had the house, I tried some credit repair companies Here in Texas but had no positive result, was going through an article on Reddit and CK where I saw good reviews about Jerry Link Credit Group of how he’s a great help to humanity, I was skeptical to approach him, so I left him a message on jerrylinkgroup at gmail dot com also Text him on 916 888 4118 after I explained my problems to him, he promised he’ll do his best on my credit report so I made an upfront payment and started the process, to my greatest surprise my score jumped back to 778 excellent plus within 12 business days, he cleared all debts and late payments on my report and added a positive trade mark on my profile, trust me when I say they are top notch, we now have a new house. Cheers!!
Yuliet G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Es el mejor perfume para un hombre , huele exquisito 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 , Mas dura mucho tiempo y la ropa queda con esa fragancia tan exquisita.
member-b58bd1
Purchased at: ULTA
Wonderful product!!! I use this all the time after shaving and the smell last forever. Worth every dime! Definitely purchase this if you want to feel nice and smooth after shaving and want to smell good. 10/10!
Olgga J.
Purchased at: Jean Contu
Su aroma de super encantó recomendado al 100% yo nos oy de lesiones porque todas me provocan náuseas no tolero ninguna loción
Riley H.
Portage, IN
I just bought this for my father for a Father’s Day gift and he loves it. The smell is so nice and his girlfriend loves it too. Not to strong and smells very nice. Recommend for all men to wear Armani forsure. Giorgio Armani Code After Shave Balm
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Best product ever my dad will love this stuff he feels that the smell of your balm is not to girly smelling.