Giorgio Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara # 1 Obsidian Black 10Ml/0.33Oz

Black Ecstasy Mascara - # 1 Obsidian Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara # 1 Obsidian Black 10Ml/0.33Oz!
Richmond Hill, NY
I got a sample from Sephora. It works like a regular mascara. It lengths my eyelashes but you can do that with other brands for half the cost of this.
I have super short and flat lashes and these do a lot to volumize and thicken them. Doesn’t clump my lashes together but lifts it.
Woodbury, CT
Giorgio Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara # 1 Obsidian Black 10Ml/0.33Oz uploaded by Yissel M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
The product itself is good but not good for people with short/straight lashes. #i don’t see a major change with just the mascara.
Huntsville, TX
Best mascara ever!! Definitely a pricey product, but it works great and does not clump. Highly recommend!
Tbilisi
Giorgio Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara # 1 Obsidian Black 10Ml/0.33Oz uploaded by Mari R.
This mascara is one of my favourite product.This amazing total effect ultra black mascara- Features a lightweight formula and unique brush that achieve the ultimate volume and length.
I normally wear lashes everyday as I feel bare without them but since I have got this I have fallen in love with it. I hardly ever wore mascara before but this makes your lashes look amazing and so much fuller. Would totally recommend!!!
Not very good, it smudges fairly quickly which is a disappointment. Doesn't give a lot of length or volume. Kinda clumpy and it flakes after a while when it dries.
Doral, FL
Giorgio Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara # 1 Obsidian Black 10Ml/0.33Oz uploaded by Karla C.
This is a good mascara for separating your lashes and individually coating them. I naturally have long lashes so they make them look perfect and not over clumped.
Doral, FL
Giorgio Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara # 1 Obsidian Black 10Ml/0.33Oz uploaded by Yarisa S.
This mascara was made by god its self 😍. Its very long lasting very easy to apply and it makes my lashes very long. It gives you alot of volume as well.
Hmmm I didn't expect so big disappointment, it doesn't make any 'drama' - no lengths, no volume... plus it is clumpy.

Looking for your answer?