Giorgio Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara # 1 Obsidian Black 10Ml/0.33Oz uploaded by Brittany D.Giorgio Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara # 1 Obsidian Black 10Ml/0.33Oz uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Black Ecstasy Mascara - # 1 Obsidian Black see more...

Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
I received a free sample from sephora of the black ecstasy Giorgio Armani mascara and I absolutely love it. I would have never thought that this mascara would make my lashes so long! I have never try a mascara that would have this effect on my lashes. I totally recommended if you want longer but not thick and full lashes. It also has a very good finish.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
How is there like no reviews for this!? This mascara is AMAZING! It made my lashes super dark and so long looking! I absolutely love it. I will buy this forever and ever. I cannot believe how good it looks.
Forgive my picture, I had no makeup on, I just wanted to try this mascara and I fell IN LOVE!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
Good product but I've tried better mascaras for less money (L'Oréal Telescopic is still my holy grail). It elongates lashes but it doesn't add as much volume as I like. Also, the product flakes by the end of the day which is a little disappointing.
Lizette R.
Lizette R.
Corona, CA
Recently got a sample of this from Sephora omg!!!! This mascara is soooooo good. It's really pricey. But so good if you have some extra penny's to spend buy this. You won't regret it. Makes your lashes look big and fake.
estelle tahthia j.
estelle tahthia j.
Dubai
This i really my go-to mascaraaaaa!! This is just so nice and this is the only mascara i use as well! I use this everytime i go to events or if i go to the mall, etc. Love it!!!