BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimGiorgio Armani
Beauty World of Armani Travel Trio 3 x 067 oz/ 20 mL

Giorgio Armani Beauty World of Armani Travel Trio 3 x 0.67 oz/ 20 mL

A resolutely masculine fragrance born from the sea, the sun, the earth, and the breeze of a Mediterranean island. Transparent, aromatic, and woody in nature Aqua Di Gio Pour Homme is a contemporary expression of masculinity, in an aura of marine notes, fruits, herbs, and woods. Woody, aromatic, and aquatic, Acqua Di Gio Profumo is an intensely masculine fragrance. The elixir opens in a single wave of spices and citrus notes of elemi and bergamot. The heart erupts with geranium, sage, and rosemary, pulsing as it warms the skin to release a recognizable cloud of patchouli and incense. A seductive fragrance for men, Armani Code is a sexy blend of fresh lemon and bergamot softened with hints of orange tree blossom and warmed with soothing guaiac wood, and tonka bean. This set contains:- 3 x 0.67 oz/ 20 mL in Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme Eau de Toilette spray, Acqua Di Gio Profumo Parfum Spray, Armani Code Eau de Toilette Spray Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme is an Allure Best of Beauty and Reader's Choice award winner.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Beauty World of Armani Travel Trio 3 x 0.67 oz/ 20 mL!
John  O.
North Haven, CT
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
Giorgio Armani Beauty World of Armani Travel Trio 3 x 0.67 oz/ 20 mL uploaded by John  O.
@influenster Thank You for the Voxbox of @Acquadigio. Acqua Di Gio has become my new fav Cologne it smells amazing. I always wear any CK Cologne but now Acqua Di Gio may be my new go to. I LOVE ❤️ getting the VoxBox’s so keep them coming😊😊😊 I absolutely recommend it to everyone looking for a new fragrance.

Looking for your answer?