BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Introducing  Sì Eau de Parfum Intense, the newest female fragrance from Giorgio Armani.

For the woman who embraces her passions and emotions.

With its luxurious black bottle and gold accents and bold Blackcurrant Nectar, Silky White Freesia, Vanilla Chypre Accord notes, she is the embodiment of Italian elegance and desirability.

• What's your favorite perfume for fall season? Mine is Gi...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last?2 Answers
  • WHAT KIND OF SCENT IS THIS ?? I AM RELLY PICKY ABOUT SELE...1 Answers
Enny O.
Houston
Giorgio Armani Beauty Sí Intense Eau de Parfum. I feel the same way as a feel about the regular Giorgio Armani sí; it’s very intoxicating, sweet, warm. It gives you a grown lady confidence & sexy kinda vibes to the scent. Again, four stars for not last as long as I would have loved it to be. However, it’s one of my favorite that will stay on my repurchase circle for now. I’m actually thinking of the new one that Sephora sent me a sample card, but time will tell.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Received this perfume for my birthday and absolutely love it. The bottle is sleek and beautiful with a lid that clicks on when closed. The scent is string but not overpowering, a little goes a long way. This is definitely a deeper, rich, musky/woody/vanilla scent. Perfect for fall and winter or a night out!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I recived a sample of this perfume from the department store and I must say I really enjoy the smell and I got a lot of compliments on this fragrance. Sì has a top note of blackcurrant nectar, a heart of freesia and Rose of Mai, with a musky blond wood base. This fragrancewas is strong yet feminine, sophisticated yet charismatic a bit dark and very sexy in my opinion I definitely recommend it and will be buying more.
Jessica C.
Salem, MO
I love this perfume! I own the Si, and this one and they are always the first thing I use for an important or dressy event or night out. They last forever, and the smell always has everyone asking me what I am wearing. This is a must have for certain. ♡
Rowena C.
Sì Eau de Parfum Intense is a modern chypre fragrance that opens with Blackcurrant Nectar, Silky White Freesia and Vanilla Chypre Accord punctuated with fresh notes of Mandarin and Bergamot. This is a rich, warm and woodsy scent. The blackcurrant imparts a sense of brightness that keeps it from being too deep and enveloping. The scent is quite strong when initially sprayed but develops into a more suitable level on the skin. There must be something to the higher concentration of oil and the staying power as well as most fragrances tend to fade on me by the afternoon and this was still going strong into the evening. The original Sì is lighter and sweeter. I'm surprised by how much I like this as it as it does have a touch of musk which I'm normally not a fan of. And my husband likes it on me too. When you have a spouse/significant other, that is a viable factor to consider when choosing a scent. I would describe Sì Intense as sultry and feminine and it's perfect for the cooler months. I received a complimentary bottle of Si Eau de Parfum Intense in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really love this perfume really great smells like the pink bottle really good value but pricey I got this as a perfume sample from a magazine really love the scent really sweet scented I would love to get this in full size
Natalie T.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely love this perfume! I get so many compliments on it whenever I wear it. People have literally stopped me in the street to ask what I have on! It is very long lasting and I plan on repurchasing it!
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received my Giorgio Armani Si Intense for free in exchange for my honest, unbiased review. Before i get started i want to say i'm not usually a person who buys really intense perfumes. I'm someone who loves floral,clean smelling or beach perfumes. I've tried the original Si perfume samples before and while it's not something i would purchase i actually didn't mind the scent. When i was picked to try this perfume i thought i would feel about the same as Si or since it's more intense i wouldn't like it. However i'm actually pleasantly surprised by this perfume. I actually like this. If you liked Si i think you will like this, or if you like intense perfumes then this one is for you! The packaging is very pretty and luxurious and looks so nice sitting on my vanity. The perfume wear time is great, really have no complaints about the product in general. Overall again it's not something i would have purchased on my own, but glad to have had to opportunity to try it out! I plan to use this mostly for winter evenings, or rare times when i want something a little more bold.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
The best way I can describe the scent of this perfume is that it smells like the perfume of an elegant woman walking past you in a flower shop. The scent has a lot of the freesia, bergamot, and light citrus notes - it's sweet without being too sweet, floral without being too floral, and undeniably sophisticated and sexy. It truly smells like the perfume of an elegant woman strolling past you.

The fragrance is not too overpowering but is noticeable; it won't offend those with sensitive noses but it will get noticed. It lasts well throughout the day and really does cling to the skin - in a good way. The bottle is heavy and luxurious - it feels like a very high-end perfume (which it is!).

I absolutely recommend this fragrance, especially to those who really enjoyed the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume or the YSL Black Opium perfume. The Armani Si Intense is like those perfumes' sophisticated cousin.

I received this perfume free for my consideration from Influenster. All opinions expressed are my own.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
This is a bold floral fragrance. It is quite sexy and flirty but it is a bit too bold for me. It seems to be fairly warm and not too fresh. It's not overpowering and it seems to be well balanced. I think it would be okay for year-round wear. While it's not for me, it's still beautiful.
Esther V.
What's the scent like?
Yanet C.
What kind of scent is this ??? Is it too strong?
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls , OH
How long does this scent last?
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
What's your favorite perfume for fall season? Mine is Giorgio Armani Beauty Sí Intense Eau de Parfum 😍 it's all about the spiciness!
Ivannys M.
such is this fragrance, I want to try

Giorgio Armani