BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Introducing  Sì Eau de Parfum Intense, the newest female fragrance from Giorgio Armani.

For the woman who embraces her passions and emotions.

With its luxurious black bottle and gold accents and bold Blackcurrant Nectar, Silky White Freesia, Vanilla Chypre Accord notes, she is the embodiment of Italian elegance and desirability.

• What's your favorite perfume for fall season? Mine is Giorgio Ar...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last?2 Answers
  • WHAT KIND OF SCENT IS THIS ?? I AM RELLY PICKY ABOUT SELECTING PE...1 Answers
Rowena C.
Rowena C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sì Eau de Parfum Intense is a modern chypre fragrance that opens with Blackcurrant Nectar, Silky White Freesia and Vanilla Chypre Accord punctuated with fresh notes of Mandarin and Bergamot. This is a rich, warm and woodsy scent. The blackcurrant imparts a sense of brightness that keeps it from being too deep and enveloping. The scent is quite strong when initially sprayed but develops into a more suitable level on the skin. There must be something to the higher concentration of oil and the staying power as well as most fragrances tend to fade on me by the afternoon and this was still going strong into the evening. The original Sì is lighter and sweeter. I'm surprised by how much I like this as it as it does have a touch of musk which I'm normally not a fan of. And my husband likes it on me too. When you have a spouse/significant other, that is a viable factor to consider when choosing a scent. I would describe Sì Intense as sultry and feminine and it's perfect for the cooler months. I received a complimentary bottle of Si Eau de Parfum Intense in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received my Giorgio Armani Si Intense for free in exchange for my honest, unbiased review. Before i get started i want to say i'm not usually a person who buys really intense perfumes. I'm someone who loves floral,clean smelling or beach perfumes. I've tried the original Si perfume samples before and while it's not something i would purchase i actually didn't mind the scent. When i was picked to try this perfume i thought i would feel about the same as Si or since it's more intense i wouldn't like it. However i'm actually pleasantly surprised by this perfume. I actually like this. If you liked Si i think you will like this, or if you like intense perfumes then this one is for you! The packaging is very pretty and luxurious and looks so nice sitting on my vanity. The perfume wear time is great, really have no complaints about the product in general. Overall again it's not something i would have purchased on my own, but glad to have had to opportunity to try it out! I plan to use this mostly for winter evenings, or rare times when i want something a little more bold.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert

I received this perfume for free in exchange of my honest review and I have been obsessed with the sexy intense scent. I will recommend this fragrance more for the evening but it can still be used during the day. if you are a modern sexy woman is the perfume for you. this fragrance is very intense but not overwhelming which is a must on my book. I love the vanilla scent it has and the beautiful bottle its just a very elegant fragrance to display on your collection. My husband love the smell on me. I personally recommend this SI perfume.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMGosh this parfum is absolutely outstanding. With just one spritz of this parfum the scent will last for hours. I just received this parfum today and I tested it on my hand. I've wash my hands several times today and the scent still lingers. The scent last for a very long time. It smells amazing. This parfum is definitely worth buying. It has somewhat of a woodsy smell and I can also smell some vanilla. The bottle looks very elegant as well. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes only. #SaySi

Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sì Intense is incredibly dimensional- it's warm yet sweet, deep but light, refreshing and quite intoxicating. This versatility makes it my new go-to for any occasion however formal or casual. It has an impressive long wear that remained pleasant after 8 hours of work. I was initially weary of the sound of "Intense" as heavier scents can give me a headache, but it's light enough to not even hint toward triggering one. Hands down my new fave! I received my product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
This is a very sexy scent that is perfect for nights out. I'm usually a citrus fan when it comes to scents, so it was nice being sent this perfume to try, as it forced me to try something new—which turned out to be something I loved. I'm definitely going to be wearing it often this winter season! It's definitely intense, but not overpowering, and I love spritzing a single spray in the air and walking through it, so it's subtle. It also lasts for most of the day, which is a huge selling point IMO.
Steffanie E.
Steffanie E.
Old bridge , NJ
I'm the type of woman who enjoys a warm, cozy long-lasting scent. Some past favorites have been Flowerbomb, Narciso Rodriguez, La Vie Est Belle and Si is the perfect complement to those in my collection! Slightly unique because of the vanilla note, this fragrance is my new 2016 fall/winter and evening fragrance of choice! Full disclosure: I received this product complimentary for testing purposes in exchange for an honest review.
Ana O.
Ana O.
I received this perfume via Influenster for test and review. I would have purchased it myself because the scent is amazing!! The bottle is so elegant in person. You only need a couple of sprays and it is powerful enough, so even the small bottle will last you a very long time. It's perfect for fall/winter time, i have been enjoying it when i go out at night. It's perfect for those of us that love a strong yet feminine scent.
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Giorgio Armani Sì Eau de Parfum Intense smells just like the origional parfum (which I have owned & loved) but has a 20% oil concentration so the scent lasts longer & is a bit more "intense." If you like the original Giorgio Armani Sì Eau de Parfum you will love this. I found that I smelled it even after I took a shower. It is a very sweet/passionate/warm scent & I absolutely love t. It will defiantly be my winter scent.
Ileana D.
Ileana D.
Valparaiso, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is amazing! The smell is strong, so just apply on a few key points and you are ready to go. It is perfect for a night out or date. The bottle is also so beautiful! Will make a great statement piece in your vanity! I would totally recommend this perfume, even if you like soft fragrances and are concerned by the word intense... it is nothing to worry about. The fragrance is perfect and it is very persistent.
Esther V.
Esther V.
What's the scent like?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this scent last?
T.E.M 💞.
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun, Ajaltoun, Mont Liban
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite perfume for fall season? Mine is Giorgio Armani Beauty Sí Intense Eau de Parfum 😍 it's all about the spiciness!
Yanet C.
Yanet C.
What kind of scent is this ??? Is it too strong?
Ivannys M.
Ivannys M.
such is this fragrance, I want to try