BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

The Invisible Glow Revolution.Bi-phase nourishing makeup. Sheer glow finish.Maestro Glow is the first bi-phase makeup elixir. True skincare oils infused with pure pigments. Nourishing comfort, lasting glow. Each drop perfects the complexion. It is inspired by Maestro Fluid in its lightness and silkiness, and gives an instant and lasting glow due to the pigments and oil blend. These oils make the texture comfortable, easy to apply, and nourishing for women with drier skin.Shake before applying.

• I have been looking at getting this foundation but I don't know w...2 Answers
  • How is the finish? Is it Matte or dewy?3 Answers
  • So I have been wanting to try this out for awhile.. i need some f...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Other more...
One of my top foundations for a glowing dewy look! I use this in the winter as my go to for foundation. Gives light to medium coverage. Never makes me look greasy, just a lit from within, super hydrated skin finish. Blends out well, never looks streaky, doesn’t exaggerate my dry areas, or settle into fine lines. It has never separates by the end of my 10 hour work days. I can count on this foundation to get me through the day looking my best!
Beth H.
NEW YORK, NY
Review for: Other more...
This is my go to foundation for the summer (I use luminous silk in the winter). It's super light and doesn't cause me to sweat from my face which is definitely a problem with thicker foundations.

If you like heavy coverage this foundation isn't for you. Maestro Glow is great at blurring imperfections while allowing your natural skin to shine through with a fabulous dewy finish.
Raquel J.
Castle Rock, CO
Review for: 4 Light, Neutral more...
If you want glow, go for it!!!! I loooooove this foundation. It gives you some natural, beautiful glow. I’d not recommend for oily skin, but definitely for normal or dry. It feel really good on my sling and is long lasting
M K.
Severna Park, MD
Giorgio Armani Beauty Maestro Glow Nourishing Fusion Makeup

It's a lightweight tinted makeup for the skin. It can be a "foundation" if you prefer light to slightly medium coverage. I only need to even put my skin tone and this works good. Not enough if you have acne to cover. It can emphasize pored or dry skin if you do not exfoliate and prime skin first. It dries up to a satin finish, luminous! It looks natural skin-like. It has a 2 year expiration date at the bottom of the bottle, so if you're getting one make sure to check it so you won't get or that's going to expire soon. I like using this during cold season for I need something moisturizing. I use it in spring and summer only in the evening for it can get too luminous on my face. I have dry combo skin. You can use a blotting sheet, it may or may not disturb the coverage, but nothing awful. It's expensive but has luxurious feeling! Hope this helps!
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
I'm torn about this foundation because I spent a pretty coin on it, so I think it should be perfect, but it isn't.  Pros first.  The color match is beautiful for me, I weat 5.75.  It is also very easy to apply.  I find it easiest to put 5-6 drops on the back of my hand, I dot it on my face with my fingers, and I spread it around.  I finish by using a brush or sponge to blend it out.  Using your fingers initially is the best way to apply this as it is  a thin consistency like a serum.  I also love the dewy finish and the SPF protection.  Cons--there is a strange perfume smell that is rather strong.  You'll also get flashback in pictures because of the SPF.  I also don not like how it gathers in my nose after a few hours.  This is supposed to be a dewy foundation but I actually set it with a mattifying spray or some powder in my T-zone area.  I don't think I will be repurchasing.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: 2 more...
This foundation sets quickly, so I would apply the product to one side of my face at a time. I found it best blended with a sponge instead of a brush. The finish is very soft and velvety on your skin, but the coverage is extremely light and difficult to build. This is good to keep a natural look but not if you need a fuller coverage.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
I love how lightweight this foundation is! It's extremely easy to apply and the finish is beautiful. It's extremely lightweight and it's very possible to forget you have it on lol. I will absolutely repurchase and I love the fact that it's sheer yet buildable ! You need this in your life
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
Review for: 0 Pure White more...
I use shade 0, a pearly white, as a foundation slash mixer to get my perfect color. I’m very fair and this shade has finally allowed me to get my perfect shade match. Maestro Glow has a light as air formula that feels like nothing on the skin. It also contains oils that nourish dry skin so I’d recommend it for others who have dry skin like me. Worth the high price for the gorgeous finish it gives.
Ro T.
It feels lightweight on my skin, not cakey or drying, gives a natural glow without looking like I have too much makeup on. The only thing is that I didn't feel like it covered the darker areas under my eyes.
Abigail A.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: 6.25 Medium Warm more...
This foundation is amazing! I stumbled upon this one one day at Sephora and bought it once I tried it. I am so glad I did! It leaves a beautiful satin finish with just the right amount of coverage. Worth every penny.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
How is the finish? Is it Matte or dewy?
Amber L.
Midland, MI
I have been looking at getting this foundation but I don't know what my shade match would be closest to. I wear Make Up For Ever Hd in the shade R230 and was wondering if this shade 5 would be my closest match?
Ashley F.
Eagan, MN
So I have been wanting to try this out for awhile.. i need some feedback
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Which do you prefer? This, Luminous Silk or Power Fabric?