Giorgio Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation

Reveal your inner light. Inspired by charmeuse silk, "The Fabric of Emperors," this luminous foundation glides on weightlessly for a flawless lit-from-within glow. 30ml format.
Using exclusive Micro–fil™ technology to sculpt and brighten, this buildable, medium coverage foundation improves texture and blurs imperfections. Comes in 30 shades to match every unique skin tone.
How to apply:Use the blender brush for a radiant, air-brushed finish.
We're Honored: InStyle Best Beauty Buy award-winner for "Best Liquid Foundation" for the 13th Year in a Row!

How To Apply:

Makeup artist favorite foundation. Use the blender brush to apply. Add more layers for buildable coverage.

Backstage tip:
Mix with Fluid Sheer for a quick application and all over glow.

How is the coverage for this product??
Is this product worth it? I am a foundation junkie and have tried so many foundations but am hesitant to try since it’s on the pricier side.
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation!
Review for: 5.75 Medium Warm, Standard - 30ml, 5 Medium Neutral, Standard - 30ml, 5.25 Medium Rosy, Standard - 30ml, 5.5 Medium Neutral, Standard - 30ml
Always a go to foundation!! Even having oily, combination skin this foundation is an all time favorite of mine! I have acne prone skin and this product has never broken my skin out unlike SOOO many others!!
This product is great for my skin! I have dry skin and this foundation does not settle into fine lines or accentuate any dry patches that I have. My go to product when I am traveling because it can handle many weather conditions and lighting situations! I recommend this product to my girlfriends who are looking for their first high-end foundation, and it normally becomes one of their favorites!
Review for: 5.5 Medium Neutral, Standard - 30ml
This is my go to foundation. What’s so great is you can make it as much coverage as you want - standard is medium though. It’s a beautiful matte finish that stays on all day. Would 100% recommend to others!
BrookPark , OH
Lightweight. Light to medium coverage, but buildable. Noticeable spf smell, but once use to it become more floral in scent. Long lasting and not patchy. Usually requires a small touch up in a 12 hour shift.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
New York
Review for: 2 Fair Neutral, Standard - 30ml
This is a really nice medium coverage foundation that ages really well. The longer it’s on my skin the more natural I find it to look. It’s a satin skin like finish that looks dewey by the end of the day.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 3.5 Light Warm, Standard - 30ml
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I’m used to wearing light coverage to no foundation. This is the first full coverage foundation I’ve used but my skin still feels nice after wearing it all day. Definitely worth the money!
Pico Rivera , CA
Review for: 5.5 Medium Neutral, Standard - 30ml
Probably my favorite foundation to date. It’s light weight with a medium to buildable full coverage foundation. It melts into my skin and feels like I’m not wearing anything. I rave about it to everyone.
Garfield, NJ
Review for: 3 Light Warm , Standard - 30ml
Although the formula is silky because it is full coverage it comes on a little streaky requiring attention to blending. With the same said as it is full coverage not a lot of product is necessary for one use.
Review for: 3.5 Light Warm, Standard - 30ml
If your looking for a foundation that is going to last all day stop looking and grab this one....it very light weight and last all day....it gives you full coverage and I definitely recommend this product
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Review for: 2 Fair Neutral, Standard - 30ml
This foundation makes it look like you have naturally flawless skin. It has a natural satin finish with medium coverage, which can be built up for more. Easy to apply and lasts a long time on the skin.

1,368 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
tonala jalisco mexico