BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

An unparalleled sensation of weightlessness, intense color concentration, ultra-chic matte finish and flawless, long-lasting wear: LIP MAGNET is all this and more.

LIP MAGNET delivers incomparable results: intensity of color, extreme finesse and a makeup finish with a matte, second-skin effect.

Two major accomplishments:
- After application, color is twice as intense thanks to a “gradual evaporation” phenomenon.
- The finish is four times thinner than a liquid lipcolor (40 to 10 micrometers).

This long-lasting matte lipcolor is never greasy or sticky; it does not migrate or dry your lips. Lips stay hydrated and perfectly defined for hours on end, with a very pleasant bare-lips sensation.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I highly recommend these liquid matte lips. I've not previously jumped on the matte liquid lip trend because of the absolute horrific drying effect they have on lips. The Armani lip magnets are a hybrid product that combine the best pigment in oil formulation to create a matte lip that feels like you're wearing a stain. You will honestly forget it is on until you look. I have 3 colors (402, 601 and 602); I've worn them all day and into the evening with one touch up needed through multiple coffees and meals. They're available in 18 shades and at major department store retailers such as Nordstom, Saks, Neiman Marcus and Sephora as well as at Giorgio Armani beauty for $38." in 44 reviews
  • "Love this Giorgio Armani lip magnet !!! So much pigment and long lasting !!!! Definitely worth the price !! Stays on all day ! " in 25 reviews
  • "Super creamy and amazing pigmentation. Totally worth the buy <33 I only had one issue when I tried it last time. Slightly sticky, but that was the only time :))" in 12 reviews
  • "I received two beautiful shades of these Armani lip magnet from Influenster for testing purposes! 💄 And I have been wearing them for the past 4 days, they feel so moisturizing on the lips, so pigmented and last a pretty good time. I love that they left a little stain on my lips 👄 I really want to get some nude shades ❤️" in 9 reviews
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Review for: 505 Second-Skin more...
I got color 505 Second Skin and I’m not crazy about the color on my lips, but I do like the lipstick itself. It applies easily and quickly, the applicator is very comfortable on the lips. The lipstick has no scent and no flavor. It feels very light on the lips, in fact, it feels like nothing is on. The color is well pigmented. It dries down quickly, but it transfers a bit. It doesn’t feel drying on the lips, it doesn’t dry the lips out and it lasts well. Though it didn’t last me through dinner and some of it wore off.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 400 Four Hundred For All more...
I'm super disappointed in this product. I own this in the red color 400. It applied very easily and felt great at first application. Going on it felt almost like water. It was very thin and moisturizing and the color only went where the applicator applied it. The color was pigmented and gorgeous.
Unfortunately, after an hour it had dried down a bit but it moves around way too easily. It smeared all over my face somehow and I must have barely touched my face and that happened an hour after application. This was the entire reason I didn't wear lipstick before matte lipsticks came into style because I can't stand always having to worry about whether or not my lipstick has traveled, if it's on my teeth, if it's dried down completely an hour from now, if it's patchy after an hour or so, etc. Not to mention the middle of my lips really had no product on them after drinking from a straw one time. I could move the lipstick around on my lips and blend it but I don't like how it moves cosntantl
Marissa R.
Review for: 400 Four Hundred For All more...
Wow! I am normally not a fan of liquid lipsticks, but this one is totally different. It feels smooth, comfortable, and not drying. Extremely long wearing and didn’t feather or bleed even after eating lunch. I wore it from 10am to 8pm with no problems at all and paired it with a Lancome lip liner and Chanel balm underneath. The color I chose, 400, was the perfect red against my neutral fair skin tone.
Ann K.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: 505 Second-Skin more...
I love this liquid lip!! It’s not drying at all and is super easy to apply. The applicator is very unique and really makes it easy for people like me with shaky hands! The color is beeeeeautiful and it applies very thinly so it’s a little too sheer for a single-coat. Definitely buildable though and it layers wonderfully. After it dries (and it takes a minute), it’s kiss-proof but not eating-proof or drinking-proof...maybe through a straw. Since I’ve never found a Holy Trinity lip product (doesn’t transfer, long-lasting, non-drying), I’ll accept that I have to reapply this product. At the very least, when it comes off, it doesn’t give me b*tthole lips..
Upsnaa S.
This little lip magnets are so cute! I have about four of them and they are great—you put them on and after a few seconds it dries and you’re good to go! It is a velvety type finish and does not dry out the lips. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because I feel like it isn’t as long lasting and transfers a lot.
Heather H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: 505 Second-Skin more...
I got this after the girl at Sephora told me I had to have t. I absolutely love this formula. It’s so smooth and comfortable. The applicator is arrow shaped so you can put it on perfectly. However I absolutely do not like the color I got. It’s way too bright for my natural look that i usually go for. However I still wear it bc I paid $40 for this product so I want to get my moneys worth.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
The best liquid lipstick on the market in my opinion. It is so pigmented and does not dry my lips which most liquid lipsticks have a habit of doing. It is a lightweight texture that doesn’t feel sticky or tacky and is incredibly easy to apply thanks to the pointed applicator. A great product for anyone that wants a high end liquid lipstick that lasts all day!
Rachel N.
Review for: 400 Four Hundred For All more...
I will say that I appreciate this formula. It's quite thin and dries down nicely. It's also very pigmented and can be built up to completely opaque. The problem is that I am definitely allergic to this. As soon as I put it on my lips it burned! Whatever is in this formula is really tough on my sensitive skin, so it's a no no for me.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Review for: 505 Second-Skin more...
This lip color definitely was a long lasting it stayed put without smudging. The packaging was pretty cute I’m definitely loving the red colors this is very easy to apply and it was a great value
Jennifer T.
Review for: Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Magnet more...
Not a long lasting lipstick but doesn't claim to be. It feels so luxurious on the lips and just had such a beautiful finish. I have a beautiful red shade and I choose it over any other red constantly. It disappears from the lips evenly so there's no weird splotches.
Rowena C.
I have only tried Jouer and Jeffree Star liquid lippies before and am super tempted to try these beauties! Is it worth its price point and will it suck the life out of my lips? 😂😂
Karuna K.
Does it mosturize your lips ?
Priscilla D.
This is one of the prodcts I wish to try someday, but I am always wondering... does it have a matte finish ?
Sophia C.
Lake Forest, CA
What's the best color that would suit best with medium Asian complexion?
Shelby L.