3 colors available

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

An unparalleled sensation of weightlessness, intense color concentration, ultra-chic matte finish and flawless, long-lasting wear: LIP MAGNET is all this and more.

LIP MAGNET delivers incomparable results: intensity of color, extreme finesse and a makeup finish with a matte, second-skin effect.

Two major accomplishments:
- After application, color is twice as intense thanks to a “gradual evaporation” phenomenon.
- The finish is four times thinner than a liquid lipcolor (40 to 10 micrometers).

This long-lasting matte lipcolor is never greasy or sticky; it does not migrate or dry your lips. Lips stay hydrated and perfectly defined for hours on end, with a very pleasant bare-lips sensation.

• I have only tried Jouer and Jeffree Star liquid l...Be the first to answer!
  • What's the best color that would suit best with medium Asian comple...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gia K.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I received 2 full sized Giorgio Armani Lip Magnets in: 400 four hundred for all (true red) & 505 second skin Vibrant Rose (mauvy rose) I tested these a couple times, once without lip prep and it applied pretty evenly. It didn't emphasize the drier areas of my lips and didn't feel like they were cracking my lips, which is typical for most matte lip colors. I tried it a second time after I have scrubbed my lips and it most definitely applied better & easier, smoother and it lasted 5 hours. I am currently wearing the shade 505 since 8:30 in the morning, it's 3:45pm and I have underneath it the Bite Beauty Lip Prmer. I think this is the best way to wear this product. It has faded only on the inside as I've had lunch, but for the most part it is still full color and I didn't have any pastiness on the inside of my mouth. No dryness and patchiness at all whatsoever.

Having said all of that, I wanna mention a few things I don't like about this product. First of all, the packaging, while it feels unique and travel friendly because of the size, I find it slightly challenging to grab the handle/top to apply the product. Lastly, while the applicator is soft and it doesn't soak the product, The shape is something I have to get used to as far as doefoot applicators are concerned.

Lastly, it's a $38 lip product and while I see now that this is well-worth its price for the quality, I'd also like to note that there are no parabens & Pthalates in the formula but I wouldn't necessarily purchase this product as there are products in the market that perform as satisfactorily for a better price.

*I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FOR MY REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
I debuted this lip at a Christmas party was so pleased with the outcome! It offered great bold color, a funky little applicator that aids in precision, and an overall lighweight feeling on the lips. (As one of those weird people who prefers makeup that doesn't feel like makeup, this lip was a DREAM.) By the end of the night, it had seemed to dry out some, but it held up to a quick once-over with chapstick, and was perfect for the rest of the night! Additionally, because of the lightweight nature of the product, it lends itself well to layering and creating a variety of looks. I lined my lips with a slightly darker color and after a little blending, had the coolest ombre lip with minimal effort! I will definitely be rocking the red soon---both provided ,compliments of @influenster and @armanibeauty. You go Giorgio! #magneticattraction #contest #armanibeauty
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
This review is over Lip Magnent in shade 400 "four hundred for all". This product is listed as a universal red, and I can only describe that as completely accurate. This color red has the perfect amount of blue to make it completely flattering on all skin tones, and that's truly desirable for any red lipstick. This product dries completely matte, which gives it a velvety finish, that is truly breathtaking. I prepped my lips with an exfoliant and the Anastasia lip primer. I didn't have any problems with flaking or it settling into lip lines. This product has the perfect amount of pigmentation, and it is buildable with two coats to become completely opaque. All in all, I would definitely recommend this product to the matte lip lovers!
Kashfia H.
Kashfia H.
Brooklyn, NY
I know sometimes when things are mass produced some products can be defective so I want to give Armani the benefit of the doubt. I really don't like this lipstick. On me the color did not last very long. And the red was more orange red on me than red. I hated the applicator. It took more dips than usual to make the color more opaque. It does dry matte but as I mentioned it did not last very long. I found the formula to be very watery than creamy. I received a second color and that color looked better on me be but it was the same deal. I think if they had used a different applicator and made the product more opaque I would have liked it more.
Mary A.
Mary A.
It is the most unusual matte liquid lipstick I've tried. The application is great - it is pigmented, not patchy, it glides on in a very thin layer. It is slightly drying, but not like some other lipsticks that almost "make your lips shrink" haha. The only thing - it takes few minutes to dry. Now to the strange part - even know this is a liquid lipstick and it dries - it still somehow moves around and leaves prints on everything where your lips touch - glasses, people, etc. If you don't eat or drink anything - it will stay on looking perfect almost all day. ps. got it free!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review. I really love the applicator on this liquid lipstick. Easy and precise application. It is not very drying, which I also liked. I like the color 400 and I haven't worn a red in this shade in a VERY long time. At first, I did not like the original swipe of color, but after a few layers, it looked better. I would wear it again, possibly paired with a darker lip liner since that's usually what I do with these shades, but it does look nice by itself. It is a fun shade to wear.
Mandy F.
Mandy F.
Woodhaven, NY
I received 2 full sized Giorgio Armani Lip Magnets in: 400 four hundred for all (true red) & 505 second skin Vibrant Rose (mauvy rose). I'm definitely not a big lippie girl, but this product changed my mind. It's SUPER easy to apply and the applicator has a cute little arrow shape for you to get the perfect outline. It isn't wet and gross like other glosses are and dries really nice. Def recommend!

Monica B.
Monica B.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
This is definitely state of the art cosmetics at its best. Everything about this product is on point, pigmentation check, lip applicator check, long lasting check, moisturizing check and let's not forget about the container and packaging, the packaging is very modern and the container is one of my favorite features, it’s magnetic which makes it super sleek! I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
I received these Lip Magnets complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own and honest.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Wilmington, DE
I was given this to review. I wasn't sure what to expect bc I never used Armani makeup before and I have to say I freaking loved this! The applicator is awesome ! It has a fine v like tip that makes it really easy to get into the corners of my lips! Literally it keeps it from getting sloppy in hard to reach areas! The color is great ! It lasted me about 5 hours and it didn't start to dull till after I ate dinner... probably would have lasted longer if I didn't eat! I would recommend this to my friends without a doubt!
Amandaceli S.
Amandaceli S.
.! Thank you influenster I love this liquid lipstick I received these products free complimentary for testing purposes. 💟 Armani beauty shade Four Hundred For All. This liquid lipstick has such an amazing formula. It drys down to a matte finish, longwearing, extremely pigmented, does not accentuate any cracks on lips, it legit feels like you have nothing on your lips very lightweight feeling, moisturizing, and also has a very precise applicator for precise application. I love this color! Such a beautiful red !
Karuna K.
Karuna K.
Does it mosturize your lips ?
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
This is one of the prodcts I wish to try someday, but I am always wondering... does it have a matte finish ?
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
England
Is it worth the hype ?
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Lake Forest, CA
What's the best color that would suit best with medium Asian complexion?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?