Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Magnet Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
An unparalleled sensation of weightlessness, intense color concentration, ultra-chic matte finish and flawless, long-lasting wear: LIP MAGNET is all this and more.
LIP MAGNET delivers incomparable results: intensity of color, extreme finesse and a makeup finish with a matte, second-skin effect.
Two major accomplishments:
- After application, color is twice as intense thanks to a “gradual evaporation” phenomenon.
- The finish is four times thinner than a liquid lipcolor (40 to 10 micrometers).
This long-lasting matte lipcolor is never greasy or sticky; it does not migrate or dry your lips. Lips stay hydrated and perfectly defined for hours on end, with a very pleasant bare-lips sensation.
Top Questions See all 102 Q&A
- "I highly recommend these liquid matte lips. I've not previously jumped on the matte liquid lip trend because of the absolute horrific drying effect they have on lips. The Armani lip magnets are a hybrid product that combine the best pigment in oil formulation to create a matte lip that feels like you're wearing a stain. You will honestly forget it is on until you look. I have 3 colors (402, 601 and 602); I've worn them all day and into the evening with one touch up needed through multiple coffees and meals. They're available in 18 shades and at major department store retailers such as Nordstom, Saks, Neiman Marcus and Sephora as well as at Giorgio Armani beauty for $38." in 44 reviews
- "Love this Giorgio Armani lip magnet !!! So much pigment and long lasting !!!! Definitely worth the price !! Stays on all day ! " in 25 reviews
- "Super creamy and amazing pigmentation. Totally worth the buy <33 I only had one issue when I tried it last time. Slightly sticky, but that was the only time :))" in 12 reviews
- "I received two beautiful shades of these Armani lip magnet from Influenster for testing purposes! 💄 And I have been wearing them for the past 4 days, they feel so moisturizing on the lips, so pigmented and last a pretty good time. I love that they left a little stain on my lips 👄 I really want to get some nude shades ❤️" in 9 reviews
Unfortunately, after an hour it had dried down a bit but it moves around way too easily. It smeared all over my face somehow and I must have barely touched my face and that happened an hour after application. This was the entire reason I didn't wear lipstick before matte lipsticks came into style because I can't stand always having to worry about whether or not my lipstick has traveled, if it's on my teeth, if it's dried down completely an hour from now, if it's patchy after an hour or so, etc. Not to mention the middle of my lips really had no product on them after drinking from a straw one time. I could move the lipstick around on my lips and blend it but I don't like how it moves cosntantl
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos