BY GIORGIO ARMANI

18 High-pigment shades. Luminous matte finish.

Giorgio Armani’s Lip Maestro is a cult classic liquid lip with a velvety cream texture and a radiant finish.

• I want to know if this is a long lasting lipstick?1 Answers
  • How long does this typically last for you?1 Answers
  • how does this compare to the Sephora liquid lip? Is it r...1 Answers
Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Maestro
  • "Loveeeeee this! THE Prettiest lipstick ever! Gorgeous shimmery red when apply first, but when you get rid of one layer with a sheet of tissue paper it becomes the best MATTE RED ever!" in 39 reviews
  • "This is my FOURTH Lip Maestro!! I love this formula SO much!! They are so creamy and moisturizing and long lasting!! They do transfer a little but the colour does stay on. Its best to apply these and let them dry for as long as possible so that there isn't too much transfer. I know that i will keep purchasing these! They are to die for!!! " in 37 reviews
  • "Typically i can't wear many reds, they just don't work with my coloring, but this one I can wear. it's not as long lasting as other lip colors I own but it's not splotchy when it wears off like some. I love the texture of it, it's really creamy. it's lightweight, I almost forget I'm wearing it. I wish it wasn't as pricey as it is but it's worth the money. " in 23 reviews
Asa H.
Edmonds, WA
The Lip Maestros lip gloss is richly pigmented and is like a lip whip for your lips. The velvety consistency is like nothing I’ve ever experienced, super hydrating and needs very little product to apply. The colors are beautiful but messy if you touch your lips/face. Be careful of your teeth and clothing. It will bleed. I received color 400 and 201. Both are gorgeous colors that I will wear all season long.

I received the Giorgio Armani products for free in exchange for my honest review.
Amanda B.
Redding, CT
These products are AMAZING! I received them in shades 400 & 201. They apply like liquid velvet & dry with a matte finish. They have some incredible staying power & have definitely become a new favorite lip color for me. I cannot wait to wear them throughout the Christmas season!🙂!
Leanne F.
Coed Eva , Cwmbran
I am obsessed with the new Vibes shades that Armani have released. This is shade Orange 302 which is now part of their Lip Maestro collection. It's a stunning summer shade which feels velvety smooth on my lips & it stays put for a very long time too. Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Maestro
leah k.
I'm obsessed with this lip gloss! The Lip Maestro is all you need for glamorous lips. One swipe and you'll have color that lasts for hours. Velvety and rich, my lips felt like heaven and looked even better. I accidentally fell asleep with the lipstick still on and I woke up and it was still perfect. I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes and I will definitely be buying the Lip Maestro in the future. Recently brought it on a trip to Venice and only has to wear the lipstick to complete a glamorous look.
Sister S.
Ok so this is a high end product lip stain. You paid $38 and you'll have high expectation for it to be perfect. It's beautiful but no make up product is perfect. Here is the pro and cons.
Pro: glide on smoothly and easy to apply, applicator is good, range of color is pretty, it's comfortable to wear, you could say it last on your lip unless you drink and eat constantly. The formula is very well made that it doesn't crack my lips. You can apply this over and over again without looking streaky.
Cons: it transfers! Price is high but then again you are looking at Armani.

If you like super matte it's not for you because it stays satin (not shiny) and radiant. I have this in the color 500 and 508. Picture on my lips is 500 (beautiful light pink) and swatches is 500 top and 508 bottom. 508 is more sheer but it looks so beautiful on the lips.

I have not tried the bolder red and dark colors but for me, I wear 500 and 508 on a daily basis to work and they look very natural. Try it!
Therese Q.
Washington , DC
I love the lip maestros. Stunning, highly pigmented color. The texture is velvety smooth and does not dry the lips. This was my first time using the lip maestros, but have used luxury lip products like Kylie Cosmetics, Bite Beauty, Marc Jacobs and more. I received the product for free for my honest, unbiased review.
April a.
Akron, NY
I was given the lip maestros in the Armani beauty voxbox. My box contained 2 reds I'm not a red person but both shades are totally wearable. The formulation is amazing the intensity of the color is heavy and that means you need a small amount and it lasts. Light weight and moisturizing with long wear.
Lilian L.
It is really hard to find really good lip products that stay for hours but also fells like you are giving the best mosturizer to your lips. Since the first day I found this, i cant find good lip products because just this one have a really good tint, stays, and make my lips feel amazing. Also the shade 500 is the best 'neutral' pink.
Jenn H.
Bellevue, WA
The Armani Lip Maestros are beautifully pigmented and leave lips from feeling too dry. I'd consider these more of a stain rather than a gloss or liquid lipstick, as the formula is matte yet never fully dries down. I would definitely recommend these, especially the Dark Velvet color!
Giselle R.
Miami
Review for: Dolci more...
This baby might be the expensier lipstick I have, it was a self gift. Anyway, I have to say it is worth it, at the beginning I thought it was long lasting, but is not, it has a smooth texture and the color is beautiful.
carmen p.
medley, florida
Price?
Bre'onna G.
Is this for volume or length?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo León
Would you recommend this product? It looks cute in the picture
Irma Z.
Are these long lasting and worth the price?
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but don't know if it's a good idea because I've never used one and not sure if it would make my lips dey or if it stays in place all day?

Sephora