BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #26 in Lip Stain

18 High-pigment shades. Luminous matte finish.

Giorgio Armani’s Lip Maestro is a cult classic liquid lip with a velvety cream texture and a radiant finish.

• I want to know if this is a long lasting lipstick?1 Answers
  • How long does this typically last for you?1 Answers
  • Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but d...3 Answers
Asa H.
Edmonds, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Lip Maestros lip gloss is richly pigmented and is like a lip whip for your lips. The velvety consistency is like nothing I’ve ever experienced, super hydrating and needs very little product to apply. The colors are beautiful but messy if you touch your lips/face. Be careful of your teeth and clothing. It will bleed. I received color 400 and 201. Both are gorgeous colors that I will wear all season long.

I received the Giorgio Armani products for free in exchange for my honest review.
Amanda B.
Redding, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are AMAZING! I received them in shades 400 & 201. They apply like liquid velvet & dry with a matte finish. They have some incredible staying power & have definitely become a new favorite lip color for me. I cannot wait to wear them throughout the Christmas season!🙂!
Sister S.
Ok so this is a high end product lip stain. You paid $38 and you'll have high expectation for it to be perfect. It's beautiful but no make up product is perfect. Here is the pro and cons.
Pro: glide on smoothly and easy to apply, applicator is good, range of color is pretty, it's comfortable to wear, you could say it last on your lip unless you drink and eat constantly. The formula is very well made that it doesn't crack my lips. You can apply this over and over again without looking streaky.
Cons: it transfers! Price is high but then again you are looking at Armani.

If you like super matte it's not for you because it stays satin (not shiny) and radiant. I have this in the color 500 and 508. Picture on my lips is 500 (beautiful light pink) and swatches is 500 top and 508 bottom. 508 is more sheer but it looks so beautiful on the lips.

I have not tried the bolder red and dark colors but for me, I wear 500 and 508 on a daily basis to work and they look very natural. Try it!
leah k.
I'm obsessed with this lip gloss! The Lip Maestro is all you need for glamorous lips. One swipe and you'll have color that lasts for hours. Velvety and rich, my lips felt like heaven and looked even better. I accidentally fell asleep with the lipstick still on and I woke up and it was still perfect. I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes and I will definitely be buying the Lip Maestro in the future. Recently brought it on a trip to Venice and only has to wear the lipstick to complete a glamorous look.
Therese Q.
Washington, DC
I love the lip maestros. Stunning, highly pigmented color. The texture is velvety smooth and does not dry the lips. This was my first time using the lip maestros, but have used luxury lip products like Kylie Cosmetics, Bite Beauty, Marc Jacobs and more. I received the product for free for my honest, unbiased review.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Red Fuchsia
I am very satisfied with this sample and I am considering purchasing the full size! It blends very well and stays put almost all day long! I would highly recommend this product. After using this for several days,  I have noticed that it does not dry out my lips!
Eva K.
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: The Tibetan Orange
This bright red orange color looks amazing on my fair skin tone, the formula is moisturizing and the pigment is stellar. The packaging is decent, I will purchase other colors in the future.
Samina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Look at how gorgeous the swatch is! I just love this and the formula is the most comfortable I have tried. This is the shade #400. Such a perfect red.
Kellie M.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing color payoff- dangerous when smeared as applied since it's so rich and has great staying power. To prevent any smearing in my favourite red #400 i use liner, primer, and touchup with q-tip and concealer for any mistakes. Also have #500 peachy pink nude great for work and requires no additional prep to be awesome
Becca S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the color, 502, immediately but not the formula and application...until today! Now it's going to be a holy grail product and go to red lip! My lipstick is always a little messier than I'd like but today it looks amazing. My lips look red and juicy and PERFECT.
Bre'onna G.
Is this for volume or length?
carmen p.
medley, florida
Price?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
Would you recommend this product? It looks cute in the picture
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but don't know if it's a good idea because I've never used one and not sure if it would make my lips dey or if it stays in place all day?
Irma Z.
Are these long lasting and worth the price?