BY GIORGIO ARMANI

18 High-pigment shades. Luminous matte finish.

Giorgio Armani’s Lip Maestro is a cult classic liquid lip with a velvety cream texture and a radiant finish.

• I want to know if this is a long lasting lipstick?1 Answers
  • How long does this typically last for you?1 Answers
  • how does this compare to the Sephora liquid lip? Is it r...1 Answers
Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Maestro
  • "Loveeeeee this! THE Prettiest lipstick ever! Gorgeous shimmery red when apply first, but when you get rid of one layer with a sheet of tissue paper it becomes the best MATTE RED ever!" in 39 reviews
  • "This is my FOURTH Lip Maestro!! I love this formula SO much!! They are so creamy and moisturizing and long lasting!! They do transfer a little but the colour does stay on. Its best to apply these and let them dry for as long as possible so that there isn't too much transfer. I know that i will keep purchasing these! They are to die for!!! " in 37 reviews
  • "Typically i can't wear many reds, they just don't work with my coloring, but this one I can wear. it's not as long lasting as other lip colors I own but it's not splotchy when it wears off like some. I love the texture of it, it's really creamy. it's lightweight, I almost forget I'm wearing it. I wish it wasn't as pricey as it is but it's worth the money. " in 23 reviews
Lubna Y.
Beziers
Is so amazing but is expensive in conclution is fantastic and it stay long lasting
Erika G.
Ormskirk, L39
Review for: The Red, Other more...
Shade 400 I truly love this red colour. Beautiful deep red , its gorgeous. Long lasting liquid lipstick.
Rowena C.
I was already familiar with Lip Maestro since I currently have one in my rotation of lip products. This is liquid type lip color with a doe foot applicator and it is unscented which is both rare and welcome. The color itself is opaque and applies very smoothly and evenly. Just one coat gives full coverage. Lip Maestro has a matte finish that looks radiant rather than flat which is what I think sets it apart from other lip products. It really has an incredibly lightweight texture for a lip color with such excellent coverage and pigmentation. Lip Maestro truly has the feel of a luxury lip product.

Lip Maestro is comfortable to wear because it stays creamy and keeps your lips hydrated while you have it on. I'd say you can get about 4 hours of wear without any type of degradation. I haven't had any issues with feathering. Even though it is billed as long wearing, this lip product does and will transfer onto your cups, tissues or whatnot. But it will leave behind a less intense stain on your lips that is actually quite long wearing. With bold shades like these two, I actually prefer to apply the product and then blot it down with a tissue to tone down the intensity.

Full on bright reds aren't really my thing so I'm not that crazy about 400. It is a true red that really pops and if you have full lips and don't like to draw attention to them like me, it's the kind of color that you tend to avoid. I do like a good burgundy and 201 is a really good one. The shade has great depth and even though it looks a tad brown in the tube, it actually wears as more of a wine color and has a blue undertone. I wore out it to dinner with friends over the weekend and got a bunch of compliments. I definitely like it for evenings out and I look forward to wearing this lip color during the holiday season. For everyday wear, I'm sticking with 200 Terra which is a really flattering reddish brown shade.

I received two Lip Maestro in shades 400 and 201 for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Review for: The Red more...
I got to try a sample of this lip baby at Macy's. It felt so soft, so velvety, so luxurious, and the color red was to die for. I shopped through the mall while drinking a lemonade, eating lunch, and by the time i left the mall, the lipstick was still on. wow. This lippy is very expensive, but well worth it. I couldn't afford to buy one at the time, but the sample made me fall in love. My only complaint is the price. I wish it wasn't so expensive so all women could experience the armani lipstick. Alot of women are on budgets and cant splurge on a 40$ lipstick. You pay for quality, i understand, but its not our fault we cant afford it.
Laura L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: The Red more...
The 400 is a classic red and will look amazing year round. I have very pale colored skin and both of these shades looked stunning. In the past, I have had a hard time finding reds that matched my skin tone, but this worked perfectly.

The wand makes it easy to apply. I used a red lip liner around the very edges to help with application. Because the product guides on so easily, it can also be easy to color outside the lines. That being said, it's also easy to clean up with a q-tip and a little concealer when you mess up.

My only complaint would be that the color does indeed come off. It is a lip gloss after all, so that is to be expected. It did come off on my glasses while drinking and needed to be reapplied. I didn't have a problem with getting it on my clothes as some reviewers remarked. As long as you don't touch your face, you probably won't mess up your makeup!

Lip Maestro was easy to apply and made me feel confident and beautiful! It was moisturizing and silky after a few hours which is no small feat in the dryness that is Los Angeles.

I received these Giorgio Armani products for free in exchange for my honest, unbiased review.
Genifer A.
Woodbridge , VA
I received two shades(201 and 400) from influenster for reviewing purposes. I love this lipstick. I am a huge fan of dry, matte lipsticks so I didn't except to love this. It's so creamy and mousy and velvety I fell in love at first swatch. The pigmentation is so intense , a little goes a long way. You can sheer it out or intensify the color or mix two colors for an ombré effect (which I did and they layer beautifully). It wore comfortably all day and my lips stayed hydrated the entire time. There was no dry patches and breaking up of the lipstick on my lips. Although it feels creamy it looks matte which is awesome. The only draw back to this is that it transfers. But I still gave 5 stars because although it did transfer I wore this all day, ate and drank and it stayed put.
Kimberly B.
I'm so in love with these lipsticks. I wasn't familiar with these lipsticks, so I was extremely excited to try them in exchange for my review. The packaging is gorgeous and looks sleek. The lipstick itself was very easy to apply and gave an amazing amount of coverage. It was smooth and very creamy. It literally felt like luxury on my lips. A little definitely goes a long way. I wore this on a night out, had food + drinks and while it does come off, it still has some amazing lasting power.

I was so in love with it, that I designed my entire Halloween costume around it. See the image attached. I used it on my lips as well as created some vampire bites on my neck. The color I am using is 201.

I received the colors 400, which is a true blue red and 201 which is more of a burgundy red and perfect for fall + the holidays. I'm a woman of color [MAC Color NC44] so it was very flattering on my skin tone.

I would definitely suggest wearing these for special occasions or nights out. I would definitely repurchase these to use for special occasions
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I had to splurge on this beauty product. This is one of my favorite holiday products. I bought the Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Maestro during the Sephora VIB 20% sale a few weeks ago. I had this on my Christmas wishlist since the Co-founder and President of Influenster Elizabeth Scherle had this as one of her favorite splurge-worthy lip stain in the monthly faves video in November, I think. Thanks to Elizabeth and the Influenster community I am able to discover even more beauty products. Anyway, I put this in my cart at Sephora until it was time for the VIB 20% sale. I'm so glad that I wasable to order it. I love it so much. The color I bought is the red blood in 414. I love red so much. It is my favorite color. I love how it feels on my lips. It is very pigmented. It isn't sticky. I love this a lot. I will be wearing this on Christmas Day and other special occasions. This has move to the top of my favorite lip products. #FavoriteHolidayProducts
Sirena L.
Union City, CA
I am more of a liquid lipstick that dries matte girl myself but I don't mind these at all. I have shades 201 and 400 which are both in the red family but will be purchasing a nude shade to see how the nude color payoff is. PERFECT SHADES FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

This is a lipgloss and lip stain so it does transfer and comes off if you touch your lips. It has a gloss/matte look to it - it's hard to describe but it's beautiful on! The applicator is easy to work with and product glides on your lips!

I wore it the whole day and it was super mositurizing, the only thing is that it does bleed into your lines around your lips so I recommend putting a lip liner on or always checking yourself and reapplying.

I got a lot of compliments from coworkers and my students! I would definitely recommend and buy different shades.

I received this product in shade 201 and 400 free in exchange for my honest, unbiased review.
Joley W.
Review for: The Red more...
I discovered this lip stain by receiving a free deluxe sample from Sephora. The formula is unlike any other lip stain I've seen. I have a lip stains from stila, Sephora brand, too faced, Kat Von D, etc. The formula is so creamy, but also does not budge. I would advise on putting on lip balm and then lining your lips before applying. Also helpful to keep the lip balm on hand to smooth out the color throughout the day. This red is to die for and is definitely my favorite. I'm wearing this color in my profile picture, and wore it to my bachelorette party & wedding reception this summer. A little goes a long way, which is nice considering the price tag. Can't wait for the next Sephora sale, so I can add a few more colors to my collection.
carmen p.
medley, florida
Price?
Bre'onna G.
Is this for volume or length?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
Would you recommend this product? It looks cute in the picture
Irma Z.
Are these long lasting and worth the price?
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but don't know if it's a good idea because I've never used one and not sure if it would make my lips dey or if it stays in place all day?

Sephora