BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #26 in Lip Stain

18 High-pigment shades. Luminous matte finish.

Giorgio Armani’s Lip Maestro is a cult classic liquid lip with a velvety cream texture and a radiant finish.

• I want to know if this is a long lasting lipstick?1 Answers
  • How long does this typically last for you?1 Answers
  • Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but d...3 Answers
Rebecca C.
I purchased one of the Red colors at Sephora and I had high hopes for it considering the color was beautiful.  Unfortunately the color started to bleed outside my lips within an hour, rendering it useless.  Thankfully Sephora has a reasonable return policy as I quickly returned it.  It's too bad as there're some great products in this line, like the Maestro foundation and Liquid Eye Tints.
I purchased the lip maestro is 400 which is their classic red. I purchased this in anticipation of following up with purchase of ecstasy lacquer and newly released lip magnet.
Pros:
- Beautiful well saturated color pigmentation that does make your lips look fuller
- Very smooth and light even layer
Cons:
- Formula was super drying and clung to my lips.
- Stains everywhere when you try to remove

It was a very very beautiful color that gave my lips a velvety feel but I really felt like it was clinging onto my lips for dear life and sucking all the moisture out of my lips. After 2-3 hours I felt uncomfortable wearing it. So in conclusion, wears and makes you suffer like 5 inch heels do. Disappointed considering the hype and price for product
Elyse A.
Sparta, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, after receiving these two products for free to test... my honest thought is they aren't worth the money. I loved the color and the consistency, however, they have no staying power, they feather, and the bleed. I probably won't wear often, unfortunately.
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was sent two of these for reviewing purposes from Influenster. If you are a red lipstick person then you would be in heaven with the lip maestros. However horrible color choices aside the lip products themselves are pigmented, the formula is creamy almost like mousse and the product goes on smoothly. However there are other bad things about this product and those are that the product feathers badly without a liner and that it failed the kiss test rather badly. I doubt i'll ever use the ones i was sent ever again based on color alone and i doubt i'll ever buy any since the color selection of these isn't something i'd ever pick for myself. For the price you pay there are much better options out there in my opinion.
Rola D.
I love it very much it easy to use and the color very beautiful and it still all day it wonderful item
J L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the shades 201 (deep burgundy red) and 400 (bright true red). These lip stains are incredibly pigmented. I can cover my top and bottom lip with literally one swipe. Theyre hydrating and feel so comfortable on the lips. BUT omg these transfer soooo much. On everything. These are beautiful lip products but for the price i expected a lot more.
Gretchen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip stain feels amazing. I would love to try other colors though. The red is a bit bright but I loved trying it. It will be awesome for the holidays and winter and even fall season. I would repurchase this.
Gretchen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an amazing formula. I would love to try a lighter, more natural pink! Or nude shade! The red is a bold but it feels so good on!
Cherise P.
Review for: The Red
I have two shades that I received from Influenster. 400 and 201. Both are beautiful although 201 seems less pigmented. I know this is supposed to dry matte but I've had it on over an hour and that didn't happen. The shades are beautiful and look great in pictures but I'm afraid I won't be doing much eating/drinking/ kissing my husband in it.
Tia L.
Fort pierce , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pretty ok, doesn't last too long in the day though. You'll probably have to keep applying a few times but not too many. Although The price is a bit too high for the quality buy at your own risk !
Bre'onna G.
Is this for volume or length?
carmen p.
medley, florida
Price?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
Would you recommend this product? It looks cute in the picture
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but don't know if it's a good idea because I've never used one and not sure if it would make my lips dey or if it stays in place all day?
Irma Z.
Are these long lasting and worth the price?