BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #35 in Lip Stain

18 High-pigment shades. Luminous matte finish.

Giorgio Armani’s Lip Maestro is a cult classic liquid lip with a velvety cream texture and a radiant finish.

• I want to know if this is a long lasting lipstick?1 Answers
  • How long does this typically last for you?1 Answers
  • Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but d...3 Answers
Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Maestro
  • "Loveeeeee this! THE Prettiest lipstick ever! Gorgeous shimmery red when apply first, but when you get rid of one layer with a sheet of tissue paper it becomes the best MATTE RED ever!" in 39 reviews
  • "This is my FOURTH Lip Maestro!! I love this formula SO much!! They are so creamy and moisturizing and long lasting!! They do transfer a little but the colour does stay on. Its best to apply these and let them dry for as long as possible so that there isn't too much transfer. I know that i will keep purchasing these! They are to die for!!! " in 37 reviews
  • "Typically i can't wear many reds, they just don't work with my coloring, but this one I can wear. it's not as long lasting as other lip colors I own but it's not splotchy when it wears off like some. I love the texture of it, it's really creamy. it's lightweight, I almost forget I'm wearing it. I wish it wasn't as pricey as it is but it's worth the money. " in 23 reviews
Ksenia T.
Weehawken, NJ
Review for: Pearly Nude more...
I'm not sure if the color name is correct-- I picked this up in shade 501. This product is SUPER pigmented, one swipe is enough to get a LOT of color on, and it's thick enough that it's a little challenging to keep the lines crisp. It requires regular reapplication -- the lipstick fades pretty quickly (maybe 1-2 hours) BUT it leaves a really pretty lip stain behind that stays on your lips for another several hours. I love the color, and I personally love the thick and creamy texture of it. It doesn't feel super heavy, and it looks amazing fresh.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Pearly Nude more...
For me this color is a “my lips but better” color. I purchased this in 508 to enhance my natural lip color. I purchased this at Bloomingdales for $38. To me, eh. It’s pretty, it doesn’t last terribly long but it doesn’t claim to either. I rather purchase a Buxom gloss. However, I would consider giving it another try in a darker shade. The face that the color is so close to my natural lips may have swayed my opinion.
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Chinese Lacquer more...
I received this product as deluxe sample from sephora. This colour was NOT for me! I felt like it washed me out and I looked like I was ready to attend my own funeral. Now that really isn't Armani's fault, so, on the plus side this is a nice formula. The wand is soft and slightly bent, I found it easy to apply. The only issue I could comment on is that the formula is on the thin side so I did have some bleeding. I would recommend using this with a lip liner, or if you aren't a liner person like me then make sure you wipe off most of the excess product from the brush before you line your lips with it. I will try purchasing this in a different shade that's more flattering next time I'm in sephora.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Red Blood more...
One of the most comfortable formulas I’ve ever put on my lips! It’s so luxurious and amazing. The applicator makes it easy to apply too. No lip liner needed. I don’t know why more people don’t hype this product up Bc it definitely deserves it! It’s not 100% transfer proof Bc it doesn’t dry all the way down but it’s be most comfortable lipstick. Light and satin feeling.
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: The Red more...
This wore extremely comfortable on the lips all day. The product is so pigmented that one application costs the top and bottom lip. The red had minimal bleeding throughout the day and faded evenly. This is a transferable product, however, so keep that in mind. But I had no issue with it moving around the lips or face once it dried. Love!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Red Fuchsia more...
I am very satisfied with this sample and I am considering purchasing the full size! It blends very well and stays put almost all day long! I would highly recommend this product. After using this for several days,  I have noticed that it does not dry out my lips!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I have used both the lip maestro and the lip magnet multiple times both in the color 400. The difference is the lip magnet is a shinier lip color and the lip maestro is matte. Thats about it. Also the colors are not the same so don't buy one color in 400 in one collection and then expect it to be exactly the same in the other because they are both reds because theyre not even close.
I loved how this lipstick went on. The applicator made it super easy to get a super straight line around the lips and fill in the fuller part of my lips with one even swipe. This is how it's supposed to work and the Reason they say you don't need a liner with liquid lipstick.
The colors are very pigmented. It goes on very light and creamy but airy and almost mousse feeling while still being a cream. It then dries down to the most comfortable and moisturizing matte You've ever felt. It reminds me more of a "comfort matte" or "satin matte" finish in other brands.
This is a good thing as super matte lipsticks only dehydrate the lips and make them look older while sinking into lines it created. You won't get that here.
The one bad thing is that it never quite seems to dry down which is not what one would expect when it comes to a matte. It makes clean up easy. For example when I wanted to take it off I just wiped it with toilet paper and all signs of it were gone in one swoop.
This also means it fades if you eat or drink and you're always at risk for the lipstick traveling or smearing if you touch it at all.
Despite this, it does last hours and hours. Probably 4 to 5 before needing a touch up.
The packaging is adorable. It's very Armani. Very classy and classic. Expensive and luxe looking and feeling. It's a production in itself taking it out of your purse in public and opening the bottle and applying. This lipsticks got style.
It is expensive but the quality is there. It is a unique formula that you probably don't own and can't find cheaper. It's everything you want in a lipstick and it always looks amazing.
I totally recommend this to every one. Everyone should try it at least once.
Available at Sephora for approx 38. It is pricy but it will last
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: Pearly Nude more...
I usually don’t like liquid lipstick but this made me love them. I don’t feel like my lips dry out and it actually feels moisturizing. The colors are very pigmented and beautiful. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Sister S.
Ok so this is a high end product lip stain. You paid $38 and you'll have high expectation for it to be perfect. It's beautiful but no make up product is perfect. Here is the pro and cons.
Pro: glide on smoothly and easy to apply, applicator is good, range of color is pretty, it's comfortable to wear, you could say it last on your lip unless you drink and eat constantly. The formula is very well made that it doesn't crack my lips. You can apply this over and over again without looking streaky.
Cons: it transfers! Price is high but then again you are looking at Armani.

If you like super matte it's not for you because it stays satin (not shiny) and radiant. I have this in the color 500 and 508. Picture on my lips is 500 (beautiful light pink) and swatches is 500 top and 508 bottom. 508 is more sheer but it looks so beautiful on the lips.

I have not tried the bolder red and dark colors but for me, I wear 500 and 508 on a daily basis to work and they look very natural. Try it!
Sheela V.
Review for: Casual Pink more...
Got this in 200 and 501. These are actually the most amazing lip product: they are a thickish cream kind of similar to NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream but they don't catch all the dry flakes on my lips like NYX. 501 is a beautiful MLBB color for me, a dusty rose kind of color, and 200 is a deep reddish brown.They apply beautifully, blend really nicely (I have used these to get a softer application - no harsh lipstick lines) last a decently long time. They don't dry down matte like KVD but they definitely 'set'. They remain flexible and cushy though (you can still smush your lips together). If you have YSL's Kiss & Blush, these are like the lip-only version, minus the mango scent.
Bre'onna G.
Is this for volume or length?
carmen p.
medley, florida
Price?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
Would you recommend this product? It looks cute in the picture
Irma Z.
Are these long lasting and worth the price?
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but don't know if it's a good idea because I've never used one and not sure if it would make my lips dey or if it stays in place all day?