BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #26 in Lip Stain

18 High-pigment shades. Luminous matte finish.

Giorgio Armani’s Lip Maestro is a cult classic liquid lip with a velvety cream texture and a radiant finish.

• I want to know if this is a long lasting lipstick?1 Answers
  • How long does this typically last for you?1 Answers
  • Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but d...3 Answers
Ksenia T.
Weehawken
Review for: Pearly Nude
I'm not sure if the color name is correct-- I picked this up in shade 501. This product is SUPER pigmented, one swipe is enough to get a LOT of color on, and it's thick enough that it's a little challenging to keep the lines crisp. It requires regular reapplication -- the lipstick fades pretty quickly (maybe 1-2 hours) BUT it leaves a really pretty lip stain behind that stays on your lips for another several hours. I love the color, and I personally love the thick and creamy texture of it. It doesn't feel super heavy, and it looks amazing fresh.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Chinese Lacquer
I received this product as deluxe sample from sephora. This colour was NOT for me! I felt like it washed me out and I looked like I was ready to attend my own funeral. Now that really isn't Armani's fault, so, on the plus side this is a nice formula. The wand is soft and slightly bent, I found it easy to apply. The only issue I could comment on is that the formula is on the thin side so I did have some bleeding. I would recommend using this with a lip liner, or if you aren't a liner person like me then make sure you wipe off most of the excess product from the brush before you line your lips with it. I will try purchasing this in a different shade that's more flattering next time I'm in sephora.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Red Blood
One of the most comfortable formulas I’ve ever put on my lips! It’s so luxurious and amazing. The applicator makes it easy to apply too. No lip liner needed. I don’t know why more people don’t hype this product up Bc it definitely deserves it! It’s not 100% transfer proof Bc it doesn’t dry all the way down but it’s be most comfortable lipstick. Light and satin feeling.
Theresa M.
Lafayette , LA
Review for: The Red
This wore extremely comfortable on the lips all day. The product is so pigmented that one application costs the top and bottom lip. The red had minimal bleeding throughout the day and faded evenly. This is a transferable product, however, so keep that in mind. But I had no issue with it moving around the lips or face once it dried. Love!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Red Fuchsia
I am very satisfied with this sample and I am considering purchasing the full size! It blends very well and stays put almost all day long! I would highly recommend this product. After using this for several days,  I have noticed that it does not dry out my lips!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used both the lip maestro and the lip magnet multiple times both in the color 400. The difference is the lip magnet is a shinier lip color and the lip maestro is matte. Thats about it. Also the colors are not the same so don't buy one color in 400 in one collection and then expect it to be exactly the same in the other because they are both reds because theyre not even close.
I loved how this lipstick went on. The applicator made it super easy to get a super straight line around the lips and fill in the fuller part of my lips with one even swipe. This is how it's supposed to work and the Reason they say you don't need a liner with liquid lipstick.
The colors are very pigmented. It goes on very light and creamy but airy and almost mousse feeling while still being a cream. It then dries down to the most comfortable and moisturizing matte You've ever felt. It reminds me more of a "comfort matte" or "satin matte" finish in other brands.
This is a good thing as super matte lipsticks only dehydrate the lips and make them look older while sinking into lines it created. You won't get that here.
The one bad thing is that it never quite seems to dry down which is not what one would expect when it comes to a matte. It makes clean up easy. For example when I wanted to take it off I just wiped it with toilet paper and all signs of it were gone in one swoop.
This also means it fades if you eat or drink and you're always at risk for the lipstick traveling or smearing if you touch it at all.
Despite this, it does last hours and hours. Probably 4 to 5 before needing a touch up.
The packaging is adorable. It's very Armani. Very classy and classic. Expensive and luxe looking and feeling. It's a production in itself taking it out of your purse in public and opening the bottle and applying. This lipsticks got style.
It is expensive but the quality is there. It is a unique formula that you probably don't own and can't find cheaper. It's everything you want in a lipstick and it always looks amazing.
I totally recommend this to every one. Everyone should try it at least once.
Available at Sephora for approx 38. It is pricy but it will last
Sister S.
Ok so this is a high end product lip stain. You paid $38 and you'll have high expectation for it to be perfect. It's beautiful but no make up product is perfect. Here is the pro and cons.
Pro: glide on smoothly and easy to apply, applicator is good, range of color is pretty, it's comfortable to wear, you could say it last on your lip unless you drink and eat constantly. The formula is very well made that it doesn't crack my lips. You can apply this over and over again without looking streaky.
Cons: it transfers! Price is high but then again you are looking at Armani.

If you like super matte it's not for you because it stays satin (not shiny) and radiant. I have this in the color 500 and 508. Picture on my lips is 500 (beautiful light pink) and swatches is 500 top and 508 bottom. 508 is more sheer but it looks so beautiful on the lips.

I have not tried the bolder red and dark colors but for me, I wear 500 and 508 on a daily basis to work and they look very natural. Try it!
Denise S.
Review for: Other
I have the shade 501. I was thinking it would be a more nude/mauve ~my lips but better~ pink, but when I tried it on it pulled more of a medium/neutral true pink on my kind of tan asian skin. I was not disappointed by the color, it was still very pretty just not what I thought it was going to be, it was darker than I expected. The formula is nice. I think to really enjoy this product, your should apply it thinly and blot a bit of it. If I don't do this, I end up not liking how it looks because it ends up looking too thick. The finish is really nice, and it blurs out the cracks of my lips if I use the method that I explained. All in all, if they release more neutral/nude colors, I'm sure I'll buy more!! It's just that most of the colors are too bright for my liking.
Rowena C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was already familiar with Lip Maestro since I currently have one in my rotation of lip products. This is liquid type lip color with a doe foot applicator and it is unscented which is both rare and welcome. The color itself is opaque and applies very smoothly and evenly. Just one coat gives full coverage. Lip Maestro has a matte finish that looks radiant rather than flat which is what I think sets it apart from other lip products. It really has an incredibly lightweight texture for a lip color with such excellent coverage and pigmentation. Lip Maestro truly has the feel of a luxury lip product.

Lip Maestro is comfortable to wear because it stays creamy and keeps your lips hydrated while you have it on. I'd say you can get about 4 hours of wear without any type of degradation. I haven't had any issues with feathering. Even though it is billed as long wearing, this lip product does and will transfer onto your cups, tissues or whatnot. But it will leave behind a less intense stain on your lips that is actually quite long wearing. With bold shades like these two, I actually prefer to apply the product and then blot it down with a tissue to tone down the intensity.

Full on bright reds aren't really my thing so I'm not that crazy about 400. It is a true red that really pops and if you have full lips and don't like to draw attention to them like me, it's the kind of color that you tend to avoid. I do like a good burgundy and 201 is a really good one. The shade has great depth and even though it looks a tad brown in the tube, it actually wears as more of a wine color and has a blue undertone. I wore out it to dinner with friends over the weekend and got a bunch of compliments. I definitely like it for evenings out and I look forward to wearing this lip color during the holiday season. For everyday wear, I'm sticking with 200 Terra which is a really flattering reddish brown shade.

I received two Lip Maestro in shades 400 and 201 for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: The Red, The Tibetan Orange, Chinese Lacquer, Ecstasy, Flesh, Blush, Casual Pink, Art Deco, Red Fuchsia, Terra, Dark Velvet, Dolci, Sultan, Boudoir, Pearly Nude, Ruby Nude, Red Blood, Orient
The lipstains are so soft on your lips and glide on so smoothly. Not to mention I wore the lipstick all day and my lips felt smooth, they didn't crack, and the color looked FLAWLESS the entire day. I separated the colors into reds, browns, pinks, nudes, purples, and dark colors like black and dark reds. None of the colors are super bold when you wear them. Although they have a lot of color, the colors are so soft you could wear any of them after hours or just to look cute during the day AND you don't have to rub and rub to get the full color you want. I highly recommend this lipstain
Bre'onna G.
Is this for volume or length?
carmen p.
medley, florida
Price?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
Would you recommend this product? It looks cute in the picture
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but don't know if it's a good idea because I've never used one and not sure if it would make my lips dey or if it stays in place all day?
Irma Z.
Are these long lasting and worth the price?