BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #26 in Lip Stain

18 High-pigment shades. Luminous matte finish.

Giorgio Armani’s Lip Maestro is a cult classic liquid lip with a velvety cream texture and a radiant finish.

• I want to know if this is a long lasting lipstick?1 Answers
  • How long does this typically last for you?1 Answers
  • Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but d...3 Answers
Alejandra C.
Doral, FL
Review for: Dark Velvet
It is my first time using lip maestro by giorgio armany and really loved, they are easy to apply, have matte hue and are long lasting. The only thing is that they are very dry and gives you a feeling of dry lips but nothing a lip moisturizer can not solve. certainly I would include in my makeup case again
Molika S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my Giorgio Armani Beauty box, and I love it! It's so pigmented and very easy to apply. The packaging is so nice and cute! I love the color pay off so much. I will definitely go out and buy more colors. Highly recommend this!
Brittany P.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lip stains are intense! I have the 400 and 201. Both are very bright reds. The applicator wand makes it very easy to apply. The color is long lasting and very pigmented. I think for the quality of the product it's worth the cost. I received my lip stains for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinions.
Erica R.
Summit, IL
Review for: Chinese Lacquer
I received this from Influenster a couple of weeks ago. I did not have high expectations for this product, but I was so wrong. The color pay off is amazing. This is not a lip stain jus a regular liquid lip color. I'm blown away by the amazing pigmentation and I'm really excited to purchase more colors
Alexa R.
Newport Beach, CA
Great lip color and love the pigment and luminous matte finish. Last for several hours and the design of the packaging is beautiful and makes it feel very luxurious! This was my first time using this product and I would definitely recommend it to others! Great red color if you like reds!
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
I received this product for free in exchange for my review. I received two true red shades and I am not usually a fan of red since I have fair, cool tones and don't particularly like the contrast. However, these were GORGEOUS colors! The texture is even better. I am beyond impressed with these lippies!
Cindy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received two tones and I love them! Specially for this season, the are long lasting in a creme formula. I think is an amazing product and great packaging presentation, I would definitely pay the price, totally worth it! ❤️
Anxhela M.
Elmhurst, IL
Review for: Chinese Lacquer
Oh my goodness!! Where have I been all my life?!?! These lippies are a cross between butter & fluff spread all over your lips in the most comfortable formula EVER!! Non-drying, nourishing, gentle. One swipe of the wand & you get the exact color as advertised. RUN to buy them.
Elyse A.
Sparta, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, after receiving these two products for free to test... my honest thought is they aren't worth the money. I loved the color and the consistency, however, they have no staying power, they feather, and the bleed. I probably won't wear often, unfortunately.
Ashley B.
San Diego, CA
First of all, I've always loved red lips on me! So for me to get these from influenster I was in heaven! The formula is so creamy and moisturizing, which was a nice break from my regular matte lipsticks!
Bre'onna G.
Is this for volume or length?
carmen p.
medley, florida
Price?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
Would you recommend this product? It looks cute in the picture
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but don't know if it's a good idea because I've never used one and not sure if it would make my lips dey or if it stays in place all day?
Irma Z.
Are these long lasting and worth the price?