BY GIORGIO ARMANI #50 in Lip Stain

18 High-pigment shades. Luminous matte finish.

Giorgio Armani’s Lip Maestro is a cult classic liquid lip with a velvety cream texture and a radiant finish.

• I want to know if this is a long lasting lipstick?1 Answers
  • How long does this typically last for you?1 Answers
  • how does this compare to the Sephora liquid lip? Is it r...1 Answers
Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Maestro
  • "Loveeeeee this! THE Prettiest lipstick ever! Gorgeous shimmery red when apply first, but when you get rid of one layer with a sheet of tissue paper it becomes the best MATTE RED ever!" in 39 reviews
  • "This is my FOURTH Lip Maestro!! I love this formula SO much!! They are so creamy and moisturizing and long lasting!! They do transfer a little but the colour does stay on. Its best to apply these and let them dry for as long as possible so that there isn't too much transfer. I know that i will keep purchasing these! They are to die for!!! " in 37 reviews
  • "Typically i can't wear many reds, they just don't work with my coloring, but this one I can wear. it's not as long lasting as other lip colors I own but it's not splotchy when it wears off like some. I love the texture of it, it's really creamy. it's lightweight, I almost forget I'm wearing it. I wish it wasn't as pricey as it is but it's worth the money. " in 23 reviews
Cherise P.
Review for: The Red more...
I have two shades that I received from Influenster. 400 and 201. Both are beautiful although 201 seems less pigmented. I know this is supposed to dry matte but I've had it on over an hour and that didn't happen. The shades are beautiful and look great in pictures but I'm afraid I won't be doing much eating/drinking/ kissing my husband in it.
Natasha S.
Plano , Tx
I always find myself wearing these! I love wearing shades 200 and 202 . They're comfortable and don't leave my lips dry. The only downside is that they do transfer (they're not "kiss proof") BUT if you don't have other objects contacting you lips, they last long!
Samantha S.
I'm so glad I was sent this to try, because it's total luxury! The pigmentation is flawless, as is the color—it's the perfect signature red lip. The staying power is also impressive - it lasts around 5 hours on me, more or less depending on what I'm doing. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a high-end statement red lip.
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
I feel like this is one of the best lip stains I have ever used. The color is extremely pigmented and long-lasting. However, for me who likes to apply darker shades, I would recommend using a lip pencil first so that the edges would look better. However, overall, I would recommend this to people who don't have a budget on makeup. it's WORTH THE PRICE
Stephanie S.
The color (#201) is absolutely gorgeous. I really loved how smooth it was when I applied it. The formula is velvety smooth. I've had it on for 2 hours with zero touch ups so far. This is probably the first lip stain that I actually enjoy wearing.

I received this product complimentary for testing/review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Lindsey W.
Columbus, OH
This lip color is AMAZING!!!! It is my new must have and favorite! I love the way it goes on and stays on and the shades of color are spot on! I have the red lip and I get so many compliments every time I wear it! I would recommend this to any and everyone!
Antonisha C.
Reidsville, NC
Review for: The Red more...
I have been a fan of Giorgio Armani products since I was a teenager! Still to this day the products do not disappoint. I absolutely love the color and the finish gives off a nice shine. It is a long wearing lippie even though it is not matte. Perfect for an important event or a date night. There is a huge price tag but it's definitely worth it due to the amount of product you are getting.
ANA O.
Review for: Dark Velvet more...
First time trying Lip Maestro by Armani, I was impressed by the pigmentation of them. This color is a beautiful shade of dark red. Goes on smoothly and evenly. Highly recommend !

*Thanks to influenster for sending me this product to review for free.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Review for: Chinese Lacquer more...
I was first a bit skeptical about the Lip Maestro´s by Giorgio Armani. But I have to admit that I am pretty impressed with the texture of them and definitely love the tow red shades I have. I am pretty sure that I will purchase more shades. They are longlasting, smell great and are of impeccable quality. Worth a splurge!
Jacenia M.
West New York , NJ
I would def purchase these once they run out I received the shade 201 and 400 from influenster I def recommend them I like them a lot they don't dry down and they're super moisturizing and pigmented everyone should try them in the photo I have shade 201 on the outer corners of my lips and shade 400 in the center
Bre'onna G.
Is this for volume or length?
carmen p.
medley, florida
Price?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
Would you recommend this product? It looks cute in the picture
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but don't know if it's a good idea because I've never used one and not sure if it would make my lips dey or if it stays in place all day?
Irma Z.
Are these long lasting and worth the price?

back