BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #26 in Lip Stain

18 High-pigment shades. Luminous matte finish.

Giorgio Armani’s Lip Maestro is a cult classic liquid lip with a velvety cream texture and a radiant finish.

• I want to know if this is a long lasting lipstick?1 Answers
  • How long does this typically last for you?1 Answers
  • Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but d...3 Answers
Alejandra C.
Doral, FL
Review for: Dark Velvet
It is my first time using lip maestro by giorgio armany and really loved, they are easy to apply, have matte hue and are long lasting. The only thing is that they are very dry and gives you a feeling of dry lips but nothing a lip moisturizer can not solve. certainly I would include in my makeup case again
Layla S.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Dark Velvet
first off let me start by saying that GA is one of my favorite makeup brands, but these lip maestros were a bit disappointing. The colors are beautiful and really pigmented. It took FOREVER to dry on my lips and they did not look matte, not sure if they are supposed to be matte. They transfer as well and after i ate most of the product was gone. There was a tint left on my lips the next day, which was nice.
Summer R.
Review for: Chinese Lacquer
While the colors are vibrant too pricey when i could find a dup at the drugstore if i had the money i guess it would be no issue
Amber C.
Fremont, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the Lip Maestro in shades 400 and 201 complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I really like the packaging and the pigmentation of the products, however I feel that they didn't last as long as i would like. I had to retouch the Lip Maestro's multiple times throughout the day. That may be just because its such a bold color though. The consistency is great and when it dries it gives a matte finish. I would be interested in trying some more shades from this line because i typically do not wear red.
Crystal B.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Dark Velvet
Bold lip color that last! I got it complimentary in a voxbox for testing purposes but they are pricey but it's worthy it. Very pigmented and I love the formula I would buy this product after trying it and I do recommend it
Masoom S.
Lakeville, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very creamy and velvet like feeling without drying the lips. The color payoff is just great. The pckaging looks luxurious. Definitely going to try more colors
Rebecca B.
Goldsboro, NC
I was sent two Lip Maestros for a review. These are my honest thoughts. I am a huge fan of high end lip products, and these are no exception. They are velvety and creamy, and they last a long time. I will be purchasing more colors.
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Dark Velvet
Huge color payoff and beautiful shades, but it comes off on everything! Glasses, clothes, hair that brushes against your lips too soon after applying - you name it. While I love the colors and would definitely use for special occasions, I need my lips functional for everyday wear. Still gorgeous!!
Sveta K.
Review for: Chinese Lacquer
The most beautiful yellow based red! For people similar to my skin type - it is THAT shade of bright lip color that will help you step up your makeup!
Laura L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: The Red
The 400 is a classic red and will look amazing year round. I have very pale colored skin and both of these shades looked stunning. In the past, I have had a hard time finding reds that matched my skin tone, but this worked perfectly.

The wand makes it easy to apply. I used a red lip liner around the very edges to help with application. Because the product guides on so easily, it can also be easy to color outside the lines. That being said, it's also easy to clean up with a q-tip and a little concealer when you mess up.

My only complaint would be that the color does indeed come off. It is a lip gloss after all, so that is to be expected. It did come off on my glasses while drinking and needed to be reapplied. I didn't have a problem with getting it on my clothes as some reviewers remarked. As long as you don't touch your face, you probably won't mess up your makeup!

Lip Maestro was easy to apply and made me feel confident and beautiful! It was moisturizing and silky after a few hours which is no small feat in the dryness that is Los Angeles.

I received these Giorgio Armani products for free in exchange for my honest, unbiased review.
Bre'onna G.
Is this for volume or length?
carmen p.
medley, florida
Price?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
Would you recommend this product? It looks cute in the picture
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but don't know if it's a good idea because I've never used one and not sure if it would make my lips dey or if it stays in place all day?
Irma Z.
Are these long lasting and worth the price?