BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #30 in Lip Stain

18 High-pigment shades. Luminous matte finish.

Giorgio Armani’s Lip Maestro is a cult classic liquid lip with a velvety cream texture and a radiant finish.

• I want to know if this is a long lasting lipstick?1 Answers
  • How long does this typically last for you?1 Answers
  • Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but d...3 Answers
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Very pigmented, long-wearing luxuries & comfortable are the words that come to mind when I want to describe this lip color. Packaging is very chic with the company logo. I love that you can see the product through the tube so you'll know when it's close to running out & you need to re-purchase. I would recommend this product to those whose budget can manage it. I would not re-purchase only because I have 10000X lipsticks/glosses & etc to finish before they expire.
Nessa E.
Mars, PA
This liquid lipstick is so beautiful on! The color is very vibrant and pops. I received this liquid lipstick in my newest voxbox from Giorgio Armani and fell in love with the quality and the color. When you first put it on, tap your lip with a Kleenex to remove the excess, because it will get on stuff like any red lipstick, but once it is on and fixed IT STAYS on forever! Also, this is not a matte finish, but still beautiful.
Elizabeth S.
Review for: The Red more...
This is one of the most luxurious lip creams I have ever tried. It is super velvety and feels moisturizing while delivering a highly pigmented color. It lasts yet is not drying - not a stay matte formula so you still need to be careful but I find when you are it lasts most of the day. Also the color is to die for! Worth the spurge for sure.
Camilla C.
There are so many things I love about the Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro lipsticks. They are so creamy, silky, and feel so rich on the lips, unlike many other lipsticks that dry my lips out. The pigment is truly luminous and vibrant. The packaging is sophisticated and classic. The only problem is that the color transfers easily and smudges at the corners of my lips. You do have to be very careful when wearing this.
Layla S.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Dark Velvet more...
first off let me start by saying that GA is one of my favorite makeup brands, but these lip maestros were a bit disappointing. The colors are beautiful and really pigmented. It took FOREVER to dry on my lips and they did not look matte, not sure if they are supposed to be matte. They transfer as well and after i ate most of the product was gone. There was a tint left on my lips the next day, which was nice.
Lauren K.
Inglewood, CA
I received the Giorgio Armani lip maestro in the Armani voxbox to test. The two red shades (a true red and a deeper red color) I received are absolutely beautiful.They go on very smoothly. Very rich, pigmented colors and they a pretty long time. Through eating and drinking a smoothie, the color has stayed put without reapplication! They don't dry lips out either. Love these lippes!
April W.
Sanborn, NY
I was given the lip maestros in the Armani beauty voxbox. My box contained 2 reds I'm not a red person but both shades are totally wearable. The formulation is amazing the intensity of the color is heavy and that means you need a small amount and it lasts. Light weight and moisturizing with long wear.
Jenn H.
Seattle, WA
The Armani Lip Maestros are beautifully pigmented and leave lips from feeling too dry. I'd consider these more of a stain rather than a gloss or liquid lipstick, as the formula is matte yet never fully dries down. I would definitely recommend these, especially the Dark Velvet color!
Cherise P.
Review for: The Red more...
I have two shades that I received from Influenster. 400 and 201. Both are beautiful although 201 seems less pigmented. I know this is supposed to dry matte but I've had it on over an hour and that didn't happen. The shades are beautiful and look great in pictures but I'm afraid I won't be doing much eating/drinking/ kissing my husband in it.
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
I feel like this is one of the best lip stains I have ever used. The color is extremely pigmented and long-lasting. However, for me who likes to apply darker shades, I would recommend using a lip pencil first so that the edges would look better. However, overall, I would recommend this to people who don't have a budget on makeup. it's WORTH THE PRICE
Bre'onna G.
Is this for volume or length?
carmen p.
medley, florida
Price?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
Would you recommend this product? It looks cute in the picture
Irma Z.
Are these long lasting and worth the price?
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but don't know if it's a good idea because I've never used one and not sure if it would make my lips dey or if it stays in place all day?