BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #26 in Lip Stain

18 High-pigment shades. Luminous matte finish.

Giorgio Armani’s Lip Maestro is a cult classic liquid lip with a velvety cream texture and a radiant finish.

• I want to know if this is a long lasting lipstick?1 Answers
  • How long does this typically last for you?1 Answers
  • Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but d...3 Answers
Haley N.
Review for: Chinese Lacquer
This is absolutely amazing but such an investment that I am going to stick to my drugstore faves
Naomi M.
whitestone, NY
Review for: Chinese Lacquer
Thank you Influenster and Giorgio Armani for the complimentary/free lip maestros for testing purposes. I'm glad to have been able to try them for free. The quality and pigmentation of this product is amazing. The only small set back is that it will get everyone since it is so creamy. Beautiful color choices.
Sveta K.
Review for: Chinese Lacquer
The most beautiful yellow based red! For people similar to my skin type - it is THAT shade of bright lip color that will help you step up your makeup!
Laura B.
Review for: Chinese Lacquer
What a great liquid lipstick, great pigmentation and amazing moisture lock.
Laura L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: The Red
The 400 is a classic red and will look amazing year round. I have very pale colored skin and both of these shades looked stunning. In the past, I have had a hard time finding reds that matched my skin tone, but this worked perfectly.

The wand makes it easy to apply. I used a red lip liner around the very edges to help with application. Because the product guides on so easily, it can also be easy to color outside the lines. That being said, it's also easy to clean up with a q-tip and a little concealer when you mess up.

My only complaint would be that the color does indeed come off. It is a lip gloss after all, so that is to be expected. It did come off on my glasses while drinking and needed to be reapplied. I didn't have a problem with getting it on my clothes as some reviewers remarked. As long as you don't touch your face, you probably won't mess up your makeup!

Lip Maestro was easy to apply and made me feel confident and beautiful! It was moisturizing and silky after a few hours which is no small feat in the dryness that is Los Angeles.

I received these Giorgio Armani products for free in exchange for my honest, unbiased review.
Laura L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Dark Velvet
These are gorgeous highly pigmented colors! The 201 is more of a burgundy red and was just the shade I was looking for to wear in Autumn. I have very pale colored skin and this shade looked stunning. In the past, I have had a hard time finding reds that matched my skin tone, but this worked perfectly.

Melissa R.
West Townsend, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received shades 400 & 201 from Influenster (both reds), but also own shade 500 (a rosey blush). The formula falls somewhere between a lip gloss and a stain. It glides on smooth and feels creamy on the lips, without that sticky feeling. It does transfer a bit and I find that I have to reapply after eating/drinking, but that doesn't bother me much. I love that my lips stay hydrated and never feel dry with this product. I love the darker red shade (#201) with a bit of shade 400 in the center of the lips. If you're looking for a more neutral color, #500 is beautiful for every day. 😉
Crystal B.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Dark Velvet
Bold lip color that last! I got it complimentary in a voxbox for testing purposes but they are pricey but it's worthy it. Very pigmented and I love the formula I would buy this product after trying it and I do recommend it
Hannah C.
IRVINE
I have the shade 500. The formula and pigmentation is amazing. Sometimes I feel that liquid lipsticks can be very drying, but this one isn't like that. I love it.
Allison E.
Review for: Chinese Lacquer
Nothing quite like this product. The colors are gorgeous and vibrant, and so light and soft on the lips. This is a gorgeous true red and of my go-to shades year round! Truly looks great alone or over a long wear stain! An irreplaceable item in my arsenal!
Bre'onna G.
Is this for volume or length?
carmen p.
medley, florida
Price?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
Would you recommend this product? It looks cute in the picture
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but don't know if it's a good idea because I've never used one and not sure if it would make my lips dey or if it stays in place all day?
Irma Z.
Are these long lasting and worth the price?