BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #26 in Lip Stain

18 High-pigment shades. Luminous matte finish.

Giorgio Armani’s Lip Maestro is a cult classic liquid lip with a velvety cream texture and a radiant finish.

• I want to know if this is a long lasting lipstick?1 Answers
  • How long does this typically last for you?1 Answers
  • Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but d...3 Answers
Tiffany B.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the container the lip gloss comes in! At first I applied way too much and kinda made a mess of it. But other than that I loved it. It applied easily and kept my lips moisturized when most lip gloss/stains dry them out super fast. The color does come off easily but not completely so I don't mind adding a few coats here and there throughout the day. The two colors I received were bold so I would love to try something lighter.
Therese Q.
Washington, DC
I love the lip maestros. Stunning, highly pigmented color. The texture is velvety smooth and does not dry the lips. This was my first time using the lip maestros, but have used luxury lip products like Kylie Cosmetics, Bite Beauty, Marc Jacobs and more. I received the product for free for my honest, unbiased review.
Rebekah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lip Maestro has a very cushiony, hydrated feel that is quite comfortable for a matte lip! Using a lip liner prior helped tremendously to "stay inside the lines" with the application as the product has some slip to say the least. The coverage is full and smooth, and the wear is impressive. The only thing I would change about this product is the slippery feel, but all around it's a gorgeous lip! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Elicia A.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Armani Lip Maestro is unlike anything I have ever tried!! It is a creamy liquid lipstick/lip stain. It is so soft and not sticky in the slightest! At first it has a slight shine to it, but as it wears it becomes more matte, but does not dry down like a typical drying matte liquid lipstick. And the most surprising part is it does not bleed, even without a lipliner! This is the most comfortable liquid lipstick I have ever tried 💋 Huge thanks to @armanibeauty and @influenster for the care package in return for my honest review.
Amanda B.
Redding, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are AMAZING! I received them in shades 400 & 201. They apply like liquid velvet & dry with a matte finish. They have some incredible staying power & have definitely become a new favorite lip color for me. I cannot wait to wear them throughout the Christmas season!🙂!
Alisha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so moisturizing! If you're like me and HAVE to have something on your lips at all times and don't really like dry matte lip products you will love this!! I was a little concerned at first because when I put it on it went semi matte and I thought I'd be disappointed but it never dried down to a complete matte and was super comfortable to wear! Definitely worth the price, the color payoff is wonderful!
J L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the shades 201 (deep burgundy red) and 400 (bright true red). These lip stains are incredibly pigmented. I can cover my top and bottom lip with literally one swipe. Theyre hydrating and feel so comfortable on the lips. BUT omg these transfer soooo much. On everything. These are beautiful lip products but for the price i expected a lot more.
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented, long-wearing luxuries & comfortable are the words that come to mind when I want to describe this lip color. Packaging is very chic with the company logo. I love that you can see the product through the tube so you'll know when it's close to running out & you need to re-purchase. I would recommend this product to those whose budget can manage it. I would not re-purchase only because I have 10000X lipsticks/glosses & etc to finish before they expire.
Nessa E.
Mars, PA
This liquid lipstick is so beautiful on! The color is very vibrant and pops. I received this liquid lipstick in my newest voxbox from Giorgio Armani and fell in love with the quality and the color. When you first put it on, tap your lip with a Kleenex to remove the excess, because it will get on stuff like any red lipstick, but once it is on and fixed IT STAYS on forever! Also, this is not a matte finish, but still beautiful.
Elizabeth S.
Review for: The Red
This is one of the most luxurious lip creams I have ever tried. It is super velvety and feels moisturizing while delivering a highly pigmented color. It lasts yet is not drying - not a stay matte formula so you still need to be careful but I find when you are it lasts most of the day. Also the color is to die for! Worth the spurge for sure.
Bre'onna G.
Is this for volume or length?
carmen p.
medley, florida
Price?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
Would you recommend this product? It looks cute in the picture
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but don't know if it's a good idea because I've never used one and not sure if it would make my lips dey or if it stays in place all day?
Irma Z.
Are these long lasting and worth the price?