BY GIORGIO ARMANI #43 in Lip Stain

18 High-pigment shades. Luminous matte finish.

Giorgio Armani’s Lip Maestro is a cult classic liquid lip with a velvety cream texture and a radiant finish.

• I want to know if this is a long lasting lipstick?1 Answers
  • How long does this typically last for you?1 Answers
  • how does this compare to the Sephora liquid lip? Is it r...1 Answers
Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Maestro
  • "Loveeeeee this! THE Prettiest lipstick ever! Gorgeous shimmery red when apply first, but when you get rid of one layer with a sheet of tissue paper it becomes the best MATTE RED ever!" in 39 reviews
  • "This is my FOURTH Lip Maestro!! I love this formula SO much!! They are so creamy and moisturizing and long lasting!! They do transfer a little but the colour does stay on. Its best to apply these and let them dry for as long as possible so that there isn't too much transfer. I know that i will keep purchasing these! They are to die for!!! " in 37 reviews
  • "Typically i can't wear many reds, they just don't work with my coloring, but this one I can wear. it's not as long lasting as other lip colors I own but it's not splotchy when it wears off like some. I love the texture of it, it's really creamy. it's lightweight, I almost forget I'm wearing it. I wish it wasn't as pricey as it is but it's worth the money. " in 23 reviews
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Review for: Dark Velvet more...
Luxuries, comfortable, pigmented & pricy are the words that come to mind when I think of this product. It is very long wearing & easy to apply. I would recommend to those that have a budget for it -- as most liquid lipsticks on the market are very dehydrating & crack. This is a great product & lasts a long time. I only wouldn't repurchase because I have tons to lipsticks/glosses to finish before they expire.
Tiffany B.
Bakersfield , CA
I loved the container the lip gloss comes in! At first I applied way too much and kinda made a mess of it. But other than that I loved it. It applied easily and kept my lips moisturized when most lip gloss/stains dry them out super fast. The color does come off easily but not completely so I don't mind adding a few coats here and there throughout the day. The two colors I received were bold so I would love to try something lighter.
Therese Q.
Washington, DC
I love the lip maestros. Stunning, highly pigmented color. The texture is velvety smooth and does not dry the lips. This was my first time using the lip maestros, but have used luxury lip products like Kylie Cosmetics, Bite Beauty, Marc Jacobs and more. I received the product for free for my honest, unbiased review.
Svetlana D.
Allston, MA
I'm not a fan of lip glosses usually, because they wear off very quickly and you have to constantly reapply. But that's not the case with the Lip Maestri lip gloss. The color is very rich and it stays for a long time. After eating and drinking my lips looked like i had just put on the gloss. Love it! Also, it doesn't dry out my lips, which is a huge plus! Will definitely recommend it. (I received a free sample from Influenster to try out and give my honest opinion)
Rebekah B.
Lip Maestro has a very cushiony, hydrated feel that is quite comfortable for a matte lip! Using a lip liner prior helped tremendously to "stay inside the lines" with the application as the product has some slip to say the least. The coverage is full and smooth, and the wear is impressive. The only thing I would change about this product is the slippery feel, but all around it's a gorgeous lip! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Amanda B.
Redding, CT
These products are AMAZING! I received them in shades 400 & 201. They apply like liquid velvet & dry with a matte finish. They have some incredible staying power & have definitely become a new favorite lip color for me. I cannot wait to wear them throughout the Christmas season!🙂!
Elicia A.
Albuquerque , NM
The Armani Lip Maestro is unlike anything I have ever tried!! It is a creamy liquid lipstick/lip stain. It is so soft and not sticky in the slightest! At first it has a slight shine to it, but as it wears it becomes more matte, but does not dry down like a typical drying matte liquid lipstick. And the most surprising part is it does not bleed, even without a lipliner! This is the most comfortable liquid lipstick I have ever tried 💋 Huge thanks to @armanibeauty and @influenster for the care package in return for my honest review.
Alisha M.
These are so moisturizing! If you're like me and HAVE to have something on your lips at all times and don't really like dry matte lip products you will love this!! I was a little concerned at first because when I put it on it went semi matte and I thought I'd be disappointed but it never dried down to a complete matte and was super comfortable to wear! Definitely worth the price, the color payoff is wonderful!
Paige R.
Texas City, TX
Review for: The Red more...
This lipstick is pricey, but it is my favorite red and it has such a great texture without being drying, like most other liquid lipsticks. The red is a perfect blue-red that would be suitable for most people. The texture is very soft and mousse-like. I expected it to wear away quickly because of this, but it lasted several hours while at a job where I am constantly talking to people. The amount that it did wear down though was even, not splotchy like a lot of liquid lipsticks. I will by trying more colors of this formula and would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for the perfect red lipstick!
J L.
I have the shades 201 (deep burgundy red) and 400 (bright true red). These lip stains are incredibly pigmented. I can cover my top and bottom lip with literally one swipe. Theyre hydrating and feel so comfortable on the lips. BUT omg these transfer soooo much. On everything. These are beautiful lip products but for the price i expected a lot more.
Bre'onna G.
Is this for volume or length?
carmen p.
medley, florida
Price?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
Would you recommend this product? It looks cute in the picture
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but don't know if it's a good idea because I've never used one and not sure if it would make my lips dey or if it stays in place all day?
Irma Z.
Are these long lasting and worth the price?