BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #26 in Lip Stain

18 High-pigment shades. Luminous matte finish.

Giorgio Armani’s Lip Maestro is a cult classic liquid lip with a velvety cream texture and a radiant finish.

• I want to know if this is a long lasting lipstick?1 Answers
  • How long does this typically last for you?1 Answers
  • Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but d...3 Answers
Asa H.
Edmonds, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Lip Maestros lip gloss is richly pigmented and is like a lip whip for your lips. The velvety consistency is like nothing I’ve ever experienced, super hydrating and needs very little product to apply. The colors are beautiful but messy if you touch your lips/face. Be careful of your teeth and clothing. It will bleed. I received color 400 and 201. Both are gorgeous colors that I will wear all season long.

I received the Giorgio Armani products for free in exchange for my honest review.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Review for: The Red
I got to try a sample of this lip baby at Macy's. It felt so soft, so velvety, so luxurious, and the color red was to die for. I shopped through the mall while drinking a lemonade, eating lunch, and by the time i left the mall, the lipstick was still on. wow. This lippy is very expensive, but well worth it. I couldn't afford to buy one at the time, but the sample made me fall in love. My only complaint is the price. I wish it wasn't so expensive so all women could experience the armani lipstick. Alot of women are on budgets and cant splurge on a 40$ lipstick. You pay for quality, i understand, but its not our fault we cant afford it.
Genifer A.
Woodbridge , VA
I received two shades(201 and 400) from influenster for reviewing purposes. I love this lipstick. I am a huge fan of dry, matte lipsticks so I didn't except to love this. It's so creamy and mousy and velvety I fell in love at first swatch. The pigmentation is so intense , a little goes a long way. You can sheer it out or intensify the color or mix two colors for an ombré effect (which I did and they layer beautifully). It wore comfortably all day and my lips stayed hydrated the entire time. There was no dry patches and breaking up of the lipstick on my lips. Although it feels creamy it looks matte which is awesome. The only draw back to this is that it transfers. But I still gave 5 stars because although it did transfer I wore this all day, ate and drank and it stayed put.
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was sent two of these for reviewing purposes from Influenster. If you are a red lipstick person then you would be in heaven with the lip maestros. However horrible color choices aside the lip products themselves are pigmented, the formula is creamy almost like mousse and the product goes on smoothly. However there are other bad things about this product and those are that the product feathers badly without a liner and that it failed the kiss test rather badly. I doubt i'll ever use the ones i was sent ever again based on color alone and i doubt i'll ever buy any since the color selection of these isn't something i'd ever pick for myself. For the price you pay there are much better options out there in my opinion.
leah k.
I'm obsessed with this lip gloss! The Lip Maestro is all you need for glamorous lips. One swipe and you'll have color that lasts for hours. Velvety and rich, my lips felt like heaven and looked even better. I accidentally fell asleep with the lipstick still on and I woke up and it was still perfect. I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes and I will definitely be buying the Lip Maestro in the future. Recently brought it on a trip to Venice and only has to wear the lipstick to complete a glamorous look.
Tania T.
Coral Gables, FL
I got shade 402 and 202. If I would rate the formula as an overall lipstick I do like it. The smell is nice, glides on nicely and is super moisturizing. Now, if I'm rating it as a matte lip stick then that's why I gave it a 4. First off all not a complete matte finish it has more or a satin sheen finish. Also, let's talk about transfer! Lipstick comes off easily, so don't eat with eat or drink out of a cup let alone kiss anyone :) oh and also it's not a biggie but the applicator is a little awkward as difficult to apply the actual lipstick doesn't shape well to your lips
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite semi-matte lipsticks. While I do like true flat matte lipsticks I prefer semi-matte because they do reflect a little light and are not drying to the lips because they contain moisturizers.

The application of Lip Maestro is smooth without any streaking. It is very comfortable on the lips. It does transfer color as all semi-mattes do because they do contain emollients but the color stains the lips so well that you don't lose color impact unless you eat something greasy.

It is pricier than many matte lipsticks regardless of finish. I think it is a splurge that is worth it.
Jennifer J.
Brookhaven , GA
Review for: The Red
Normally, I am not a fan of red shades of lipstick, but once I received the Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro 400, I was pleasantly surprised. The packaging is beautiful. Testing it out, I noticed that the color is super pigmented. Once I wore it, I received tons of compliments. I also loved how it looked, I love the formula, it is creamy, velvety smooth, and long lasting. I did not have to keep reapplying it and it was not drying. I cannot believe that I am now transitioning to wearing more red colors, thanks to the Lip Maestro. It is perfect for the fall/winter and the upcoming holidays!
Melissa R.
West Townsend, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received shades 400 & 201 from Influenster (both reds), but also own shade 500 (a rosey blush). The formula falls somewhere between a lip gloss and a stain. It glides on smooth and feels creamy on the lips, without that sticky feeling. It does transfer a bit and I find that I have to reapply after eating/drinking, but that doesn't bother me much. I love that my lips stay hydrated and never feel dry with this product. I love the darker red shade (#201) with a bit of shade 400 in the center of the lips. If you're looking for a more neutral color, #500 is beautiful for every day. 😉
Nupur S.
San Francisco , CA
I am pretty critical about the lip stains I use, only because my lip tends to get so dry. In this case however I did find that the lipstick was smooth , dark and yet so moisturizing. Even after 4-5 hours the colors stayed and kept my lips hydrated.I love lipsticks with cream texture and this one definitely has a creamy feel to it quite similar to the sephora cream lip stain. Definitely looking forward to trying more of their shades
Bre'onna G.
Is this for volume or length?
carmen p.
medley, florida
Price?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
Would you recommend this product? It looks cute in the picture
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but don't know if it's a good idea because I've never used one and not sure if it would make my lips dey or if it stays in place all day?
Irma Z.
Are these long lasting and worth the price?