BY GIORGIO ARMANI

18 High-pigment shades. Luminous matte finish.

Giorgio Armani’s Lip Maestro is a cult classic liquid lip with a velvety cream texture and a radiant finish.

• I want to know if this is a long lasting lipstick?1 Answers
  • How long does this typically last for you?1 Answers
  • how does this compare to the Sephora liquid lip? Is it r...1 Answers
Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Maestro
  • "Loveeeeee this! THE Prettiest lipstick ever! Gorgeous shimmery red when apply first, but when you get rid of one layer with a sheet of tissue paper it becomes the best MATTE RED ever!" in 39 reviews
  • "This is my FOURTH Lip Maestro!! I love this formula SO much!! They are so creamy and moisturizing and long lasting!! They do transfer a little but the colour does stay on. Its best to apply these and let them dry for as long as possible so that there isn't too much transfer. I know that i will keep purchasing these! They are to die for!!! " in 37 reviews
  • "Typically i can't wear many reds, they just don't work with my coloring, but this one I can wear. it's not as long lasting as other lip colors I own but it's not splotchy when it wears off like some. I love the texture of it, it's really creamy. it's lightweight, I almost forget I'm wearing it. I wish it wasn't as pricey as it is but it's worth the money. " in 23 reviews
Laura L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: The Red more...
The 400 is a classic red and will look amazing year round. I have very pale colored skin and both of these shades looked stunning. In the past, I have had a hard time finding reds that matched my skin tone, but this worked perfectly.

The wand makes it easy to apply. I used a red lip liner around the very edges to help with application. Because the product guides on so easily, it can also be easy to color outside the lines. That being said, it's also easy to clean up with a q-tip and a little concealer when you mess up.

My only complaint would be that the color does indeed come off. It is a lip gloss after all, so that is to be expected. It did come off on my glasses while drinking and needed to be reapplied. I didn't have a problem with getting it on my clothes as some reviewers remarked. As long as you don't touch your face, you probably won't mess up your makeup!

Lip Maestro was easy to apply and made me feel confident and beautiful! It was moisturizing and silky after a few hours which is no small feat in the dryness that is Los Angeles.

I received these Giorgio Armani products for free in exchange for my honest, unbiased review.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: The Red more...
This lip stain is stupendous. I actually own two of The Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Maestro's Lip Stains in the shades 400 and 201. I've been raving to all my friends on how spectacular they are. It smoothly glides on the lips when applied. It has a velvety soft texture. It feels so light weight on my lips. I feel like I have nothing on my lips. It does have a matte finish but it's not drying on my lips. It feels very moisturizing and creamy. The color payoff is incredible. The color appears very rich and has a sheer radiance to it. The shade 400 is a very vibrant red tone while the shade 201 is more of a deeper darker red tone. Both shades would compliment any skin tone perfectly. If you're searching for style and sophistication in a lip stain, look no further, Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Maestro should be your first choice.
Steffanie E.
Marlton, NJ
I have two red shades (one bright; one wine) and was excited to try these after reading they won a Best of Beauty award from Allure magazine this year. These are NOT a flat matte liquid lipstick - more of a full pigment, cream lipstick with a semi matte finish. It's totally comfortable on the lips and NEVER dries down/dries out. The applicator makes for easy precision color application and there's no noticeable fragrance or flavor - which I prefer. The colors are intense, yet flattering. My one qualm is the two red shades I have feather pretty badly after eating (but only when eating). Advice: blot off before a meal. I received these complimentary for testing purposes in exchange for an honest review.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Review for: The Red more...
I got to try a sample of this lip baby at Macy's. It felt so soft, so velvety, so luxurious, and the color red was to die for. I shopped through the mall while drinking a lemonade, eating lunch, and by the time i left the mall, the lipstick was still on. wow. This lippy is very expensive, but well worth it. I couldn't afford to buy one at the time, but the sample made me fall in love. My only complaint is the price. I wish it wasn't so expensive so all women could experience the armani lipstick. Alot of women are on budgets and cant splurge on a 40$ lipstick. You pay for quality, i understand, but its not our fault we cant afford it.
Asa H.
Edmonds, WA
The Lip Maestros lip gloss is richly pigmented and is like a lip whip for your lips. The velvety consistency is like nothing I’ve ever experienced, super hydrating and needs very little product to apply. The colors are beautiful but messy if you touch your lips/face. Be careful of your teeth and clothing. It will bleed. I received color 400 and 201. Both are gorgeous colors that I will wear all season long.

I received the Giorgio Armani products for free in exchange for my honest review.
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
Vibrant colors, that are very pigmented and true to color. Soft, not too thick. Glossy, and shiny! Tastes great, and smells awesome. Long lasting, a little goes a long way. Definitely a great investment!
Genifer A.
Woodbridge , VA
I received two shades(201 and 400) from influenster for reviewing purposes. I love this lipstick. I am a huge fan of dry, matte lipsticks so I didn't except to love this. It's so creamy and mousy and velvety I fell in love at first swatch. The pigmentation is so intense , a little goes a long way. You can sheer it out or intensify the color or mix two colors for an ombré effect (which I did and they layer beautifully). It wore comfortably all day and my lips stayed hydrated the entire time. There was no dry patches and breaking up of the lipstick on my lips. Although it feels creamy it looks matte which is awesome. The only draw back to this is that it transfers. But I still gave 5 stars because although it did transfer I wore this all day, ate and drank and it stayed put.
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I was sent two of these for reviewing purposes from Influenster. If you are a red lipstick person then you would be in heaven with the lip maestros. However horrible color choices aside the lip products themselves are pigmented, the formula is creamy almost like mousse and the product goes on smoothly. However there are other bad things about this product and those are that the product feathers badly without a liner and that it failed the kiss test rather badly. I doubt i'll ever use the ones i was sent ever again based on color alone and i doubt i'll ever buy any since the color selection of these isn't something i'd ever pick for myself. For the price you pay there are much better options out there in my opinion.
leah k.
I'm obsessed with this lip gloss! The Lip Maestro is all you need for glamorous lips. One swipe and you'll have color that lasts for hours. Velvety and rich, my lips felt like heaven and looked even better. I accidentally fell asleep with the lipstick still on and I woke up and it was still perfect. I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes and I will definitely be buying the Lip Maestro in the future. Recently brought it on a trip to Venice and only has to wear the lipstick to complete a glamorous look.
Tania T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I got shade 402 and 202. If I would rate the formula as an overall lipstick I do like it. The smell is nice, glides on nicely and is super moisturizing. Now, if I'm rating it as a matte lip stick then that's why I gave it a 4. First off all not a complete matte finish it has more or a satin sheen finish. Also, let's talk about transfer! Lipstick comes off easily, so don't eat with eat or drink out of a cup let alone kiss anyone :) oh and also it's not a biggie but the applicator is a little awkward as difficult to apply the actual lipstick doesn't shape well to your lips
carmen p.
medley, florida
Price?
Bre'onna G.
Is this for volume or length?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
Would you recommend this product? It looks cute in the picture
Irma Z.
Are these long lasting and worth the price?
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but don't know if it's a good idea because I've never used one and not sure if it would make my lips dey or if it stays in place all day?

Sephora