BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #31 in Lip Stain

18 High-pigment shades. Luminous matte finish.

Giorgio Armani’s Lip Maestro is a cult classic liquid lip with a velvety cream texture and a radiant finish.

• I want to know if this is a long lasting lipstick?1 Answers
  • How long does this typically last for you?1 Answers
  • Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try ...3 Answers
Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Maestro
  • "Loveeeeee this! THE Prettiest lipstick ever! Gorgeous shimmery red when apply first, but when you get rid of one layer with a sheet of tissue paper it becomes the best MATTE RED ever!" in 39 reviews
  • "This is my FOURTH Lip Maestro!! I love this formula SO much!! They are so creamy and moisturizing and long lasting!! They do transfer a little but the colour does stay on. Its best to apply these and let them dry for as long as possible so that there isn't too much transfer. I know that i will keep purchasing these! They are to die for!!! " in 37 reviews
  • "Typically i can't wear many reds, they just don't work with my coloring, but this one I can wear. it's not as long lasting as other lip colors I own but it's not splotchy when it wears off like some. I love the texture of it, it's really creamy. it's lightweight, I almost forget I'm wearing it. I wish it wasn't as pricey as it is but it's worth the money. " in 23 reviews
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
This are really really good and the formula is velvety and soft. I love how my lips feel hydrated even though i'm wearing a lip stain. Obsessed at the color red and how good all shades are but my fave is the intense red. The price is a little more pricey so you are paying for both quality and quantity.
Becca S.
I loved the color, 502, immediately but not the formula and application...until today! Now it's going to be a holy grail product and go to red lip! My lipstick is always a little messier than I'd like but today it looks amazing. My lips look red and juicy and PERFECT.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I got the lip 414 for Valentine's Day this past year and I absolutely love it. It has a rich pigmented color and it's so easy to apply! It doesn't last as long as others and you don have to reapply here and there but I'd definitely buy more colors of this product.
Sirena L.
Union City, CA
I am more of a liquid lipstick that dries matte girl myself but I don't mind these at all. I have shades 201 and 400 which are both in the red family but will be purchasing a nude shade to see how the nude color payoff is. PERFECT SHADES FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

This is a lipgloss and lip stain so it does transfer and comes off if you touch your lips. It has a gloss/matte look to it - it's hard to describe but it's beautiful on! The applicator is easy to work with and product glides on your lips!

I wore it the whole day and it was super mositurizing, the only thing is that it does bleed into your lines around your lips so I recommend putting a lip liner on or always checking yourself and reapplying.

I got a lot of compliments from coworkers and my students! I would definitely recommend and buy different shades.

I received this product in shade 201 and 400 free in exchange for my honest, unbiased review.
Eva K.
Ocala, FL
Review for: The Tibetan Orange more...
This bright red orange color looks amazing on my fair skin tone, the formula is moisturizing and the pigment is stellar. The packaging is decent, I will purchase other colors in the future.
Joley W.
Review for: The Red more...
I discovered this lip stain by receiving a free deluxe sample from Sephora. The formula is unlike any other lip stain I've seen. I have a lip stains from stila, Sephora brand, too faced, Kat Von D, etc. The formula is so creamy, but also does not budge. I would advise on putting on lip balm and then lining your lips before applying. Also helpful to keep the lip balm on hand to smooth out the color throughout the day. This red is to die for and is definitely my favorite. I'm wearing this color in my profile picture, and wore it to my bachelorette party & wedding reception this summer. A little goes a long way, which is nice considering the price tag. Can't wait for the next Sephora sale, so I can add a few more colors to my collection.
Laura L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Dark Velvet more...
These are gorgeous highly pigmented colors! The 201 is more of a burgundy red and was just the shade I was looking for to wear in Autumn. I have very pale colored skin and this shade looked stunning. In the past, I have had a hard time finding reds that matched my skin tone, but this worked perfectly.

The wand makes it easy to apply. I used a red lip liner around the very edges to help with application. Because the product guides on so easily, it can also be easy to color outside the lines. That being said, it's also easy to clean up with a q-tip and a little concealer when you mess up.

My only complaint would be that the color does indeed come off. It is a lip gloss after all, so that is to be expected. It did come off on my glasses while drinking and needed to be reapplied. I didn't have a problem with getting it on my clothes as some reviewers remarked. As long as you don't touch your face, you probably won't mess up your makeup!

Lip Maestro was easy to apply and made me feel confident and beautiful! It was moisturizing and silky after a few hours which is no small feat in the dryness that is Los Angeles.

I received these Giorgio Armani products for free in exchange for my honest, unbiased review.
Laura L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: The Red more...
The 400 is a classic red and will look amazing year round. I have very pale colored skin and both of these shades looked stunning. In the past, I have had a hard time finding reds that matched my skin tone, but this worked perfectly.

Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: The Red more...
This lip stain is stupendous. I actually own two of The Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Maestro's Lip Stains in the shades 400 and 201. I've been raving to all my friends on how spectacular they are. It smoothly glides on the lips when applied. It has a velvety soft texture. It feels so light weight on my lips. I feel like I have nothing on my lips. It does have a matte finish but it's not drying on my lips. It feels very moisturizing and creamy. The color payoff is incredible. The color appears very rich and has a sheer radiance to it. The shade 400 is a very vibrant red tone while the shade 201 is more of a deeper darker red tone. Both shades would compliment any skin tone perfectly. If you're searching for style and sophistication in a lip stain, look no further, Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Maestro should be your first choice.
Steffanie E.
Marlton, NJ
I have two red shades (one bright; one wine) and was excited to try these after reading they won a Best of Beauty award from Allure magazine this year. These are NOT a flat matte liquid lipstick - more of a full pigment, cream lipstick with a semi matte finish. It's totally comfortable on the lips and NEVER dries down/dries out. The applicator makes for easy precision color application and there's no noticeable fragrance or flavor - which I prefer. The colors are intense, yet flattering. My one qualm is the two red shades I have feather pretty badly after eating (but only when eating). Advice: blot off before a meal. I received these complimentary for testing purposes in exchange for an honest review.
Bre'onna G.
Is this for volume or length?
carmen p.
medley, florida
Price?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
Would you recommend this product? It looks cute in the picture
Irma Z.
Are these long lasting and worth the price?
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but don't know if it's a good idea because I've never used one and not sure if it would make my lips dey or if it stays in place all day?