BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #26 in Lip Stain

18 High-pigment shades. Luminous matte finish.

Giorgio Armani’s Lip Maestro is a cult classic liquid lip with a velvety cream texture and a radiant finish.

• I want to know if this is a long lasting lipstick?1 Answers
  • How long does this typically last for you?1 Answers
  • Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but d...3 Answers
Jeanett A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Maestro has really nice colors and the color I have goes well with my complexion. The Armani beauty lip maestro it is matte and very pigment.
Nicole
Beauty Junkie Expert
Vibrant colors, that are very pigmented and true to color. Soft, not too thick. Glossy, and shiny! Tastes great, and smells awesome. Long lasting, a little goes a long way. Definitely a great investment!
Ivette A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lippies are fabulous. Creamy AF!!! Very comfortable on the lips and kinda hide any lines you may have. I am in love with these and will gladly pay the high tag price any time.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: The Red, The Tibetan Orange, Chinese Lacquer, Ruby Nude, Flesh, Sultan
I love lip stick and lip gloss. Would love to review these products. They our so awesome and can make an outfit look even better with the right complementing lip color
Riley B.
SERIOUSLY THE MOST AMAZING LIP COLOR IVE EVER USED! Super pigmented and creamy. I never feel like my lips are dry. I constantly get compliments when I wear this brand and it makes my lips feel good.
Lupe V.
Inglewood, CA
I Love, Love, Love this product! It makes my lips looks so juice and yummy. I will continue repurchasing this product and I will always keep a back up!
Yolanda R.
Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Maestro

Amo este producto, es genial!! La verdad nunca los había probado pero he quedado encantada.

Lo recomiendo.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favorite fire engine red lip! So smooth, even after reapplication. It seems like it would be flattering on many skin tones too. Love!
Victoria H.
Silas, AL
Review for: Blush
Beautiful pigmentation and so creamy and smooth. Nice packaging and so beautiful. Great product and can't wait to purchase more.
Veronica G.
Staten Island, NY
Absolutely 100% yes to this product! Stains your lips! Beautiful color! Always have them on hand! Nice packaging and clean look!
Bre'onna G.
Is this for volume or length?
carmen p.
medley, florida
Price?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
Would you recommend this product? It looks cute in the picture
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but don't know if it's a good idea because I've never used one and not sure if it would make my lips dey or if it stays in place all day?
Irma Z.
Are these long lasting and worth the price?