BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #26 in Lip Stain

18 High-pigment shades. Luminous matte finish.

Giorgio Armani’s Lip Maestro is a cult classic liquid lip with a velvety cream texture and a radiant finish.

• I want to know if this is a long lasting lipstick?1 Answers
  • How long does this typically last for you?1 Answers
  • Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but d...3 Answers
Ksenia T.
Weehawken
Review for: Pearly Nude
I'm not sure if the color name is correct-- I picked this up in shade 501. This product is SUPER pigmented, one swipe is enough to get a LOT of color on, and it's thick enough that it's a little challenging to keep the lines crisp. It requires regular reapplication -- the lipstick fades pretty quickly (maybe 1-2 hours) BUT it leaves a really pretty lip stain behind that stays on your lips for another several hours. I love the color, and I personally love the thick and creamy texture of it. It doesn't feel super heavy, and it looks amazing fresh.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Chinese Lacquer
I received this product as deluxe sample from sephora. This colour was NOT for me! I felt like it washed me out and I looked like I was ready to attend my own funeral. Now that really isn't Armani's fault, so, on the plus side this is a nice formula. The wand is soft and slightly bent, I found it easy to apply. The only issue I could comment on is that the formula is on the thin side so I did have some bleeding. I would recommend using this with a lip liner, or if you aren't a liner person like me then make sure you wipe off most of the excess product from the brush before you line your lips with it. I will try purchasing this in a different shade that's more flattering next time I'm in sephora.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Red Blood
One of the most comfortable formulas I’ve ever put on my lips! It’s so luxurious and amazing. The applicator makes it easy to apply too. No lip liner needed. I don’t know why more people don’t hype this product up Bc it definitely deserves it! It’s not 100% transfer proof Bc it doesn’t dry all the way down but it’s be most comfortable lipstick. Light and satin feeling.
Theresa M.
Lafayette , LA
Review for: The Red
This wore extremely comfortable on the lips all day. The product is so pigmented that one application costs the top and bottom lip. The red had minimal bleeding throughout the day and faded evenly. This is a transferable product, however, so keep that in mind. But I had no issue with it moving around the lips or face once it dried. Love!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Red Fuchsia
I am very satisfied with this sample and I am considering purchasing the full size! It blends very well and stays put almost all day long! I would highly recommend this product. After using this for several days,  I have noticed that it does not dry out my lips!
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had to splurge on this beauty product. This is one of my favorite holiday products. I bought the Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Maestro during the Sephora VIB 20% sale a few weeks ago. I had this on my Christmas wishlist since the Co-founder and President of Influenster Elizabeth Scherle had this as one of her favorite splurge-worthy lip stain in the monthly faves video in November, I think. Thanks to Elizabeth and the Influenster community I am able to discover even more beauty products. Anyway, I put this in my cart at Sephora until it was time for the VIB 20% sale. I'm so glad that I wasable to order it. I love it so much. The color I bought is the red blood in 414. I love red so much. It is my favorite color. I love how it feels on my lips. It is very pigmented. It isn't sticky. I love this a lot. I will be wearing this on Christmas Day and other special occasions. This has move to the top of my favorite lip products. #FavoriteHolidayProducts
Denise S.
Review for: Other
I have the shade 501. I was thinking it would be a more nude/mauve ~my lips but better~ pink, but when I tried it on it pulled more of a medium/neutral true pink on my kind of tan asian skin. I was not disappointed by the color, it was still very pretty just not what I thought it was going to be, it was darker than I expected. The formula is nice. I think to really enjoy this product, your should apply it thinly and blot a bit of it. If I don't do this, I end up not liking how it looks because it ends up looking too thick. The finish is really nice, and it blurs out the cracks of my lips if I use the method that I explained. All in all, if they release more neutral/nude colors, I'm sure I'll buy more!! It's just that most of the colors are too bright for my liking.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: The Red, The Tibetan Orange, Chinese Lacquer, Ecstasy, Flesh, Blush, Casual Pink, Art Deco, Red Fuchsia, Terra, Dark Velvet, Dolci, Sultan, Boudoir, Pearly Nude, Ruby Nude, Red Blood, Orient
The lipstains are so soft on your lips and glide on so smoothly. Not to mention I wore the lipstick all day and my lips felt smooth, they didn't crack, and the color looked FLAWLESS the entire day. I separated the colors into reds, browns, pinks, nudes, purples, and dark colors like black and dark reds. None of the colors are super bold when you wear them. Although they have a lot of color, the colors are so soft you could wear any of them after hours or just to look cute during the day AND you don't have to rub and rub to get the full color you want. I highly recommend this lipstain
Debbie C.
Review for: Pearly Nude
Love this Lippie!! Very nice non sticky feel ,lightweight but full coverage . Expensive but it is unscented which I adore and I love the application .they're making more and more of these doe applicators these days which is nice. Really fills the lips in well , I can get a full lip look with this one tube and no liner. Total score because I really don't like to line my lips. The lasting impact is good also.
Rebecca C.
I purchased one of the Red colors at Sephora and I had high hopes for it considering the color was beautiful.  Unfortunately the color started to bleed outside my lips within an hour, rendering it useless.  Thankfully Sephora has a reasonable return policy as I quickly returned it.  It's too bad as there're some great products in this line, like the Maestro foundation and Liquid Eye Tints.
Bre'onna G.
Is this for volume or length?
carmen p.
medley, florida
Price?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
Would you recommend this product? It looks cute in the picture
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your lips out? I REALLY REALLY want to try it but don't know if it's a good idea because I've never used one and not sure if it would make my lips dey or if it stays in place all day?
Irma Z.
Are these long lasting and worth the price?