Kimberly B.
I'm so in love with these lipsticks. I wasn't familiar with these lipsticks, so I was extremely excited to try them in exchange for my review. The packaging is gorgeous and looks sleek. The lipstick itself was very easy to apply and gave an amazing amount of coverage. It was smooth and very creamy. It literally felt like luxury on my lips. A little definitely goes a long way. I wore this on a night out, had food + drinks and while it does come off, it still has some amazing lasting power.

I was so in love with it, that I designed my entire Halloween costume around it. See the image attached. I used it on my lips as well as created some vampire bites on my neck. The color I am using is 201.

I received the colors 400, which is a true blue red and 201 which is more of a burgundy red and perfect for fall + the holidays. I'm a woman of color [MAC Color NC44] so it was very flattering on my skin tone.

I would definitely suggest wearing these for special occasions or nights out. I would definitely repurchase these to use for special occasions