Giorgio Armani Beauty Light and Shadow Eyes and Face Palette uploaded by Ambition_Mami T.Giorgio Armani Beauty Light and Shadow Eyes and Face Palette uploaded by Rachel N.Giorgio Armani Beauty Light and Shadow Eyes and Face Palette uploaded by Gabrieli S.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A two-tiered, eye and face palette. Create gorgeous eye and face makeup looks with the Light and Shadow Eyes and Face Palette. The eye palette features 10 shades five sparkling shades and five matte shades and it includes two eye shadow applicators. The face palette has two face sponge applicators and has two shades of compact cream that can be used as a sculptor or concealer. The entire palette comes packaged in an Armani suede pouch, and it also includes a silky compact powder for a luminous, light and flawless skin finish. This set contains: - 0.06 oz/ 1.70 g Matte Eyes to Kill Eye Shadow in Noir - 0.06 oz/ 1.70 g Sparkling Eyes to Kill Eye Shadow in Or - 4 x 0.05 oz/ 1.41 g Sparkling Eyes to Kill Eye Shadow in Veil Or, Taupe, Marron Nacre, Marron Clair - 4 x 0.04 oz/ 1.13 g Matte Eyes to Kill Eye Shadow in Or Rose, Blanc Casse, Taupe Violet, Chocolat - 0.21 oz/ 5.9 g Compact Powder - Luminious Silk Compact in 6.5 (universal) - 2 x 0.05 oz/ 1.41 g Compact Creams LUXE IS MORE GLOW CREATOR in Nuance #3, Nuance #5 - 2 x Eye shadow applicator - Suede-like pouch see more...

Ava K.
The colors in this pallete are beautiful and highly pigmented. I love The duel layer layout of the pallete as well. The price is a little steep, but I would make an exception. I would recommend it to others.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
What it is: Giorgio Armani's Light and Shadow Eye and Face Palette, $140 Limited Edition; available at Sephora, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks and Giorgio Armani Beauty.

What it does: On the top tier you have 4 matte shadows along the bottom row, 4 shimmery shades along the top with a gold and black liner/highlight dividing the two sections. The shadows are 100% Armani quality - creamy, blendable with great pigmentation - these are a dream to use. On the second tier you get two of the newest formulation of Armani's cream concealer and a powder. Also included are two sponges and two shadow applicators.

Pros: These shadows are exactly what I look for in Armani products. They all work so smoothly and blend together for a subtle or bold holiday look. Palettes such as this are perfect for traveling or if I need to transition from work to evening for an event. For a palette with 10 shadows, I tend to worry about having too many shades that don't suit you - with this, I see one that I likely won't use too much (the rectangular gold), but I'll work it in from time to time.

Cons: For me, the face products included are a bit of a con; I'm very fair, so I won't get much use out of the darker concealer option (Nuance #3 and Nuance #5), but that's such a small part of the overall palette, it's not a dealbreaker for me.

Will I Buy It Again? Yes, for sure. I purchased the version released last year for holiday, Luxe is More and I'm still in love with it. So many eye looks in one palette, this is going to be a solid addition to my makeup wardrobe.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
This is my new favorite for travel. I loves all giorgio armani products and this doesn't disappoint me. Has a Luminous silk compact, Beautiful eyeshadow that are goos for day or night. I highly recommend this Palette to all giorgio Armani cult.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I absolutely adore Giorgio Armani's highlighter! I currently own their Belladonna highlighter palette (Which I can't seem to find on here, this was the closest I found). The Belladonna highlighter adds a beautiful champagne glow that lasts all day! My boyfriend hates when I wear makeup but every time I wear their highlighter he compliments me! :)
Jessica M.
I absolutely love this product! It is a bit expensive but when you think about the amount of product you are getting and the variety, it totally makes sense. This is a must have for any beauty enthusiasts
Ghazal R.
Morrisville, NC
My go to when traveling. Love having everything in one. Great for night and day. Works on most skin tones for sure. You can create many different looks with this. I would buy again if it wasn't so expensive.
James L.
Everything Georgio Armani is amazing. And the packaging is so chic. Creamy eye shadows that blend nicely, and the face products are great as well.
Ambition_Mami T.
Camden, NJ
I love this palette the colors on this is my best one n use more often n love the way it stay on n don't come off
Shawnna L.
NOW THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PALETA I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT 1 VHUZ ITS MULTI 2. BECAUSE IT WORKS VERY WELL
Gabrieli S.
Brasil
Achei mt bom dou 4 por que tem melhores mais em geral é muito bom comprem é ótimo mesmo parabéns
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Is this a good palette for travel?
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
This looks amazing! How's the color payoffs?! They look smooth and velvety !?
Camila M.
Setubal
Es tan buena como dicen?
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
Is this an All in one compact that haS everything you need in it and is it worth the money ?
Kristal A.